剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
I understand. I'd never played cards before,
但昨晚我赢了好多钱
but last night I won a lot of money,
那感觉比跟我的魔术师做♥爱♥好多了
and it was better than being with my magician.
你的魔术师呢
How is your magician?
-他消失了 -魔法般地吗
- He disappeared. - Magically?
不是 回他妻子身边去了
No, he went back to his wife.
不知道我是不是产生了某种奇特的反应
And I don't know if I'm having some sort of weird reaction,
赌博的感觉比性♥爱♥更好
but gambling feels better than sex.
听上去你牌神附体了
Sounds like you've met the Queen of Hearts.
-你赢了多少 -五千美金
- How much did you win? - $5,000.
你想赢更多吗
Would you like to win some more?
非常想
Very much.
这东西怎么会在这
How did this stuff end up in there?
我不知道 我的潮道系统关闭了
I don't know. My tidal system was off.
有些东西游了进来 有些没游出去
Some things would swim in and not swim out.
说得什么狗屁
Oh, bullshit.
这女人认为受害人的家属
This woman believes that victims' families
可以选择是否参与执行死刑
should have the option of participating in firing squads!
我不该欺骗沃尔特的
I shouldn't have deceived Walter,
但我别无选择
but I had no choice.
不能让他知道我判断失误
He can't know that I had a lapse in judgment.
必须让沃尔特感觉我是强大的
Walter needs to feel that I'm strong.
这样他就可以软弱
It frees him to be weak.
抱歉 我需要呼吸点空气
Sorry. I need a little air.
你怎么没戴眼镜
Why aren't you wearing glasses?
你说我眼睛很好看
You said I had nice eyes,
所以我就试着戴隐形眼镜
so I'm trying contacts.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
我不清楚你的语言信箱是否在录音
I don't know if your voicemail is recording,
我是沃尔特
but, uh, this is Walter.
七个月前 我们在盖尔森超♥市♥见过
We met in Gelson's Market about seven months ago,
我想你是否
and I was wondering if--
再见 你好 雪莉
Goodbye. Hello, Shelly.
沃尔特 阿德勒一家到了
Walter, the Adlers are here.
因为他们不用手♥机♥
Because they don't have cell phones,
所以我联♥系♥不到他们
I couldn't reach them.
该死
Oh, shit.
我没有勇气告诉他们被拿掉了
I didn't have the heart to tell them they're bumped.
他们骑竹自行车来的
They rode their bamboo bicycles here.
凌晨三点就出发了
They had to leave their house at 3:00 A.M.
他们是保护环境的英雄
They are environmental heroes,
我们却因为一个宣扬谋杀的女人拿掉他们
and we are bumping them for a woman who advocates murder.
我亲自去告诉他们这个消息
I'll break the news to them myself.
好 再提醒一句
Okay. Just a heads-up,
因为他们骑了五十英里
because they rode their bikes almost 50 miles,
身上有股汗臭味 我是无法忍♥受那味道
they're kind of, um, stinky and I can't shake the smell.
但这个管用 我喜欢樱桃
But this helps. I love cherry.
所以我闻这个
So I sniff it.
长官 西莉亚在厕所呕吐
Major, Celia's in the loo vomiting.
我提出开车送她回去
I offered to drive her home.
但是她看上去会传染
She looks contagious.
我帮她搞定B区移♥民♥的稿子
I'll take over the edit of the B block immigration story for her.
很好 跟罗莎莉一起弄出来
Good. Work it out with Rosalie.
哈里 做个好同志 送西莉亚回家
Harry, be a good chap. Drive Celia home.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
阿德勒先生 我是沃尔特·布伦特
Mr. Adler, I'm Walter Blunt.
是 当然
Oh, yes. Of course.
两次鞠躬应该够了吧 阿德勒先生
Uh, I think two bows is enough, Mr. Adler.
请叫我邓肯 能见到你真是太好了
Please, call me Duncan. It's so nice to finally meet you.
我很高兴见到你 但是我
Well, it's very nice to meet you, but I--
这是我的妻子萨利
This is my wife Sally.
你好 萨利
Oh, hi, Sally.
伊莱 这是KK
Eli, and this is KK.
你好 我喜欢你们的粉笔
Hi. Oh, I like your chalkboards.
我也得给我小儿子弄支这样的
I must get one of those for my young son.
如果你要给他的话 请告诉我们
If you do, let us know.
我们自己做粉笔
We make our own chalk.
我们也经常腌制
We also do quite a bit of pickling.
并且 我们用自己的排泄物物当肥料
And, uh, we use our own waste as manure.
这太棒了
Well, that's wonderful,
但是有些事我真的需要...
but there is something that I really need--
这些东西会堵住海豚的气孔
These get lodged in the blowholes of dolphins.
使用它 永远都不要丢掉
Use it, and then hold onto it forever.
天哪 我会的
Oh, God. I will.
非常感谢你
Yes, thank you so much.
但是
Uh, but...
有些事我们要谈谈
there is something we need to talk--
当然 没多少时间可以浪费了
Yes, of course. There's not a moment to waste.
我们已经没有时间来挽回这一切了
We're running out of time to reverse what's happening.
你是对的 这很可怕 但是
You're right. It's frightening, but--
我毫不夸张地说我们没有时间了
I mean literally running out of time.
根据德国环境科学家
According to German environmental scientists--
德国人是做的最好的
the Germans are the best.
他们仍然在弥补大屠♥杀♥的错
They're still making up for the Holocaust.
全球变暖会使地球转得更快
Global warming is causing the planet to rotate more quickly.
时间自身加速了
You see, time itself is speeding up.
那些德国人可能发现了点什么东西
Oh, you know, those Germans could be onto something.
我每天至少都会想起一次
At least once a day, I think of this line
电影《红菱艳》里的这句台词
from the film The Red Shoes.
"时光如梭 生命易逝 但是
"Time rushes by, life rushes by, but--"
"只有红舞鞋能陪我永远舞蹈"
"But the red shoes go on dancing forever."
我的天啊 你也把《红菱艳》牢记于心
Oh, my God. You also know The Red Shoes by heart.
这是我一生最喜欢的电影之一
It's one of my all-time favorite movies.
当我以前还看电影的时候
Back when I was still able to watch movies.
阿德勒先生 你相信
Mr. Adler, do you believe
美丽而奇异的巧合吗
in strange and beautiful coincidences?
布伦特先生 我也正想问你这个问题
Mr. Blunt, I was just about to ask you that very same question.
太棒了
Oh, nice.
在这儿呆着
Stay right here.
沃尔特·布伦特
Walter Blunt.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
你想要坐下来吗
Here, do you want to sit down?
抱歉 但我不会拿掉零影响家庭的节目
Sorry, but I am un-bumping the zero-impact family.
他们的消息非常急迫 并且他们非常棒
Their message is too urgent and they are delightful.
你不能这样
You can't.
苏珊娜·梅薇儿已经到她的休息室了
Suzanne Mayview's already in her green room.
那我亲自和她说
Then I'll bump her myself.
沃尔特 琳达·威尔科斯特
Walter, Linda Wilcox
是非常有影响力的经纪人
is a very powerful publicist.
我一点都不在乎琳达·威尔科斯特
I don't give a shit about Linda Wilcox.
我关心的是地球
My concern is with the planet!
这太令人尴尬了
That is so embarrassing.
但是我发誓 冲水是因为小便了
But that flush was for a tinkle. I swear.
你们英国人会这样分类吗
Do you Brits classify it that way?
小便 大便
Number one, number two.
我们除了否认外
We provide no classification
不对它分类
except denial of the act.
我知道了
I see.
感谢你在我们开始聊天之前打招呼
Well, thank you for saying hello before our chat.
-我是苏珊娜 -是的 我知道
- I'm Suzanne. - Yes, I know.
有一些事情我们要讨论一下
And there is something we have to discuss.
我知道我们意见相左
I know we are on different sides of the aisle,
但我只想把它放到一边因为
but I just wanted to put it out there right away that...
我是你的铁杆粉丝
I'm a big fan.
士兵哀歌♥ 沃尔特·布伦特
天哪
Oh, my God.
你在哪找到这个的
Where did you find this?
伦敦的一个书商那里
A bookseller in London.
当时只印了1000本
There were only 1,000 copies printed.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表