剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
Sure.
长官 我不赞成你这么做 这女人是个性瘾者
Major, I advise against this. This woman is a sex addict.
她 别开玩笑了 哈里 就没性瘾这回事
Shh, don't be ridiculous, Harry. There's no such thing.
而且是我的心理分♥析♥师鼓励我找人约会
Also, my analyst encouraged me to meet someone.
这属于治疗的一部分
This is part of my treatment.
我宁愿他给你吸可♥卡♥因♥
I liked it better when he gave you cocaine.
别胡说八道了 哈里
Stop pouting, Harry.
听着 我就去一个钟头左右
Look, I'll only be gone an hour or so.
接个小吻对我来说就够了
And we'll kiss a little and I'll call it a night.
绅士都这样
Like a gentleman.
所以在这儿等着
So, wait here.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-你冷吗 -有一点
- Oh, are you cold? - Just a little.
实在抱歉
Oh, my. I'm so sorry.
当然了 这房♥子 整座房♥子都是你的
And surely the house-- the whole house is yours.
你看上去很疲惫
I think you look tired.
你最近吃牛排了吗
Have you had a steak lately?
妈你知道我不吃肉啊
Mom, you know I don't eat meat.
我倒希望你吃 你靠肉长大的
I wish you would. You grew up on meat.
你脸色很苍白
You look pale.
沃尔特想跟我用电♥话♥谈谈吗
Would Walter want to do phone sessions with me?
自从他倒下后我就很担心他
I'm worried about him after his collapse.
不用爸爸 他在洛杉矶找了一个治疗师
No, Dad, he's got a therapist here in LA.
好吧
Fine.
他会好起来的
He'll be okay.
妈 我跟你视频聊天的时候
Hey, Mom, when we FaceTime,
你是看着你的小头像还是看着我的
do you look at the little picture of yourself or do you look at me?
我在看小头像吧
I think I look at the little picture of myself
大多数时候 你感觉的没错
more than I look at you. It's true.
好吧 我也是
Yeah, me, too. I do that, too.
我得挂了妈妈 毕竟现在是周五晚上
Well, I better get going, Mom. It's Friday night.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你更多
I love you more than that.
嗯 拜拜
Okay, bye.
我们是不是该放缓下节奏
Should we slow down a little?
不要 让我们快点儿
No, let's go faster.
我还忘了告诉你
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
我遇到了最有趣的波斯女人
I met the most interesting Persian woman.
长得像索菲娅·罗兰
A Sophia Loren look-alike.
好莱坞著名性感女星
有着很大 很美的棕色眼眸
Huge, gorgeous brown eyes.
她说在1978年的一个晚餐派对上
And she told me that the Shah put his hand
伊朗国王把手放在了她的大腿上
on her leg at a dinner party in 1978.
-泰迪 -怎么啦 亲爱的
- Teddy. - Yes, dear?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
索菲 你♥他♥妈♥的在干啥
Sophie, what the hell are you doing?
真该死 是沃尔特·操蛋·布伦特
Holy shit. Walter fucking Blunt?
-他是谁 -我丈夫史蒂夫
- Who is this man? - It's my husband Steve.
你说你已经离婚了
You said you were divorced.
是的 但我们还睡在一起
I am, but we still sleep together.
他在互依无名会里
He's in Codependents Anonymous.
互依无名会要求男女会员建立健康有爱的关系
该死 抱歉索菲
Oh, shit! Excuse me, Sophie.
我真不敢相信你竟然和沃尔特乱搞
I can't believe you're screwing Walter Blunt.
事实上 我们还没进行性♥交♥呢
Point of fact, we did not engage in intercourse.
你闭嘴 我讨厌你
Oh, you shut up. I don't like you.
我讨厌你的节目 更讨厌你捅我老婆
I don't like your show. And I don't like you banging my wife.
你说就说 能别提我的节目吗
You keep my show out of this!
信不信我♥干♥♥你♥ 此时此刻
Oh, fuck you. Right here, right now.
不 不
No, no. Oh!
该死的记忆海绵
Goddamn memory foam.
布伦特 我要杀了你
Blunt! I'm gonna kill you!
该死
Shit!
不
Oh, no.
哈里 哈里
Harry! Harry!
快划 快划
Row! Row!
你个混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
你要去哪 胆小鬼
Where you going? Coward!
划 哈里 快划
Row, Harry, row!
英国混球
English bastard!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
干得好 哈里
Good man, Harry.
好吧 还可能更糟
Well, that could have gone better.
但是我的医生就不能说我没试着交友了
But my analyst can't say I didn't try to meet someone.
告诉你她是个性瘾者了 长官
Told you she was a sex fiend, sir.
不要评头论足的 哈里
Don't be judgmental, Harry.
奥斯卡·王尔德是怎么说的
What did Oscar Wilde say?
"我们虽然深陷碌碌红尘
"We're all in the gutter.
但仍可以仰望澄澈星空"
But some of us are looking at the stars."
我们还是很幸运的
You know, we're quite lucky.
这么美丽的夜晚很适合划船
This is a beautiful night for a boat ride.
把酒瓶递给我 哈里
Pass the commanding officer, Harry.
我想听点船夫号♥子
And I'd like to hear a sea shanty.
可以 长官
Very good, sir.
*在我出海时还是个乡下小子*
*I went to sea as a country lad*
*希望能够梦想成真*
*to make a dream come true*
*一阵狂风浪头迎面袭来*
*A full-blown wind took a hard stir*
*我们驶向浪尖*
*That blew from timber too*
*我们像船锚一样下沉*
*We went down like an anchor chain*
*还以为我们要溺亡*
*I thought that we would drown*
*肚皮鼓起 大声求救*
*Swam belly up then cry like hell*
*一个勇士是不会打垮*
*You can't keep a good man down*
*我们拼命的划水游泳*
*We rode like billy-o,made the silly-o*
*最后来到了玫瑰皇冠酒吧*
*Ended up in the Rose and Crown*
*醉了一整晚*
*Drank the night away*
*就像她昨天才离开一样*
*Seems like yesterday when she went down*
*嘿吼 勇士不会被打垮*
*And it's hey-ho, can't blow the man down*
*嘿吼 勇士不会被打垮*
*Hey-ho, can't blow the man down*
*嘿吼 勇士永远不会被打垮*
*Hey-ho, can't blow the man blow this man down*
*勇士永不被打垮*
*Blow this man down*
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表