剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
直言不讳
第一季 第六集
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk...
手影表演很棒 沃尔特
These are great, Walter.
我的大儿子还小的时候
When my eldest son was little,
我常在他睡前给他表演
I used to do them for him at bedtime.
-当拳击手那个吗 -是的
- Your son the boxer? - Yes.
拳击手雷夫
Rafe the boxer.
沃尔特·布伦特
Walter Blunt!
你该叫我爸爸 伯蒂
You can call me Dad, Bertie.
观众们才叫我沃尔特·布伦特
Walter Blunt is for the public.
犹太政♥治♥家真的很好笑
Jewish politicians are really funny.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
沃尔特 你要抱抱吗
Walter, do you want to spoon?
那会让我很安心
That would be very reassuring.
这次能让我来抱抱你吗
Could I spoon with you this time?
我已经是高级制♥作♥人了
I mean, I am a senior producer.
那很不合适
It would be inappropriate.
我有孤独问题 害怕亲密关系问题
I have loneliness issues. Intimacy issues.
焦虑问题 乱♥交♥问题
Anxiety issues. Promiscuity issues.
-你的魔术师呢 -他消失了
- How is your magician? - He disappeared.
-魔法般地吗 -不 回他妻子身边去了
- Magically? - No, he went back to his wife.
不知道我是不是产生了某种奇特的反应
And I don't know if I'm having some sort of weird reaction,
赌博的感觉比性♥爱♥更好
but gambling feels better than sex.
真不敢相信魔术师给我的珍珠项链是假的
I can't believe my magician gave me fake pearls!
别管该死的珍珠了 西莉亚 快跑
Forget the damn pearls, Celia. Just run!
你好 哈里
Hello, Harry.
沃尔特人呢
Where's Walter?
我觉得我的问题是我不是一个真实的人
I think my problem is that I'm not a real person.
我感觉我像是在我身体里走动一样
I feel like I'm walking around inside myself.
就像在一套衣服里面
Like I'm in a costume.
不要担心 很多人都有这种感觉
Hey, don't worry. A lot of people feel that way.
我是说 我已经在穿一套制♥服♥
I mean, I've been stuck in the same costume
穿了23年了
for 23 years.
亲爱的 真为你感到遗憾
Dear. I'm sorry to hear that.
不 这没关系
No, it's okay.
在你心目中 什么能让一个人真实起来
But what in your mind makes a person real?
有爱的能力
If you're able to love.
我知道了 但这和你的赌博没关系
I see. But this isn't about your gambling, is it?
你是个浪漫主义者
You're a romantic.
我猜是吧
I guess so.
你想停歇一些悲惨的事吗
Do you want to know something pathetic?
每天晚上睡觉前
Each night before I go to sleep,
我说 虽然我知道没有人能听到
I say, though I know no one can hear me,
但还是会说"晚安 我的另一半"
"Good night, my someone."
这不是出自《音乐奇才》的吗
Isn't that from The Music Man?
是的 我爸爸以前晚上给我唱这个
Yeah, my father used to sing it to me at night.
我时常想到某个人
I've always thought the someone
我仍未谋面
is the person you haven't met yet
但就在某个地方
but is out there somewhere.
*晚安 我的另一半*
*Good night, my someone*
*晚安 我的爱*
*Good night, my love*
*睡个好觉 我的人*
*Sleep tight, my someone*
*睡个好觉 我的爱*
*Sleep tight, my love*
雷夫
Rafe?
儿子 见到你真好
It's good to see you, son.
很高兴见到你 沃尔特
It's good to see you, Walter.
爸爸
Dad.
叫我爸爸
Call me Dad.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
西莉亚
Celia.
轮到你了 吉姆
You're up, Jim.
这个老男人现在给你付多少钱 哈里
How much is the old man paying you these days, Harry?
这是我和长官之间的事
That's between me and the major.
不要惹是生非 雷夫 他可不好惹
Don't make trouble, Rafe. He's had a rough spell.
我在油管上看到他
Yeah, I saw him on YouTube
在捷豹顶上演莎士比亚的剧呢
performing Shakespeare on the Jag.
哈里
Well, Harry,
这小子看起来不错吧
doesn't the boy look good?
-是的 长官 -他告诉你了吗
- Yes, Major. - Did he fill you in?
-他明天晚上有拳击比赛 -是的 长官
- He's fighting tomorrow night. - Yes, Major.
很高兴又能在拳击比赛上看到你 雷夫
It'll be good to see you in the ring again, Rafe.
-太久没见到了 -是的
- Been too long. - That's right.
他有力量吗
Does he have power!
天啊
Oh, Lord.
哈里让我一周吃一个鸡蛋
Harry lets me have an egg once a week.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我在严格地遵循粥养生法
I'm on a strict gruel regimen.
我深表同情
My heart bleeds.
你真算得上是雾都孤儿
You're a regular Oliver Twist.
哈里晚上还会安置你睡觉吗
Harry still tucking you in at night?
雷夫 乖一点
Rafe, be a good lad.
没关系 哈里
It's all right, Harry.
我知道你仍然生我的气 儿子
I know you're still mad at me, son.
但是我很想念你
But I've missed you.
我希望能结束这场冷战
And I would like this cold war to be at an end.
你有什么意见
So what do you say?
缓和吗
Detente?
我都在这里了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你有打探你对手的消息吗
So, what's the scouting report on your opponent?
是个叫赫尔南德斯的
A young Mex heavyweight
墨西哥的轻量级拳击手
named Hernandez.
颇有名气
Part of Golden Boy.
他势头正猛 人称"公牛"
He's on the way up. Called El Toro.
合我胃口
I like that.
"伦敦塔"对战"公牛"
The Tower of London versus El Toro.
那你训练多久了
So how long have you been training?
还没开始呢 两天前才接到通知
I haven't. Got the call two days ago.
我替一个叫格罗威的英国人上场 他没劲透了
I'm subbing in for a Brit, Galloway, who came up lame.
我听说过格罗威 是个左撇子
I heard of Galloway. A southpaw.
嗯 他们需要另一个英国人
Yeah, well, they needed another Brit
因为所有海报上都是米字旗
'cause all the posters have the Union Jack on,
所以 我来啦
so-- whew, whew, here I am.
谁会是你的场边指导
And who will be in your corner?
他们很可能给我派某个脑子进水的人来
Oh, they'll probably assign me some wet-brain.
其实只要给我辆车就好了
All I need's a bucket.
雷夫
Rafe.
能让我做你的场边指导吗
Could I be in your corner?
-你有车吗 -有啊
- Do you have a bucket? - Oh, yes.
-那就你了 -太好了
- Then you're in. - All right!
现在进入拳击场
And now entering the ring,
代表加利福尼亚的夫勒斯♥诺♥市出战的是
fighting out of Fresno, California,
"伦敦塔"
the Tower of London!
我们还可以做两身亲子丝绸长袍
Maybe we could get matching silk robes made.
蓝紫色 肩膀处纹上"布伦特"
Royal purple. "Blunt" Across the shoulders.
我才不要穿倒霉催的列勃拉斯式长袍
I'm not wearing any bloody Liberace robe.
列勃拉斯 美国钢琴家 酷爱穿长袍
好吧 这只是一个建议而已
Right. Well, it was just a thought, you know.
没想好前别出拳
Don't throw a punch unless you mean it.
我没法把我的魔术师赶出脑海
I can't get my magician out of my mind.
堵车时 我会看向窗外
When I'm in traffic, I look over,
希望他就在旁边的那辆车里
hoping he's in the car next to me.
每到一处我就要找他的影子
I look for him everywhere.
你用情太深 但我理解
You got it bad, but I understand.
他很性感
He was sexy.
他的牙齿像狼牙一般
He had teeth like a wolf.
我该对男人死心才对
I should just give up on men.
我太容易就跟人上♥床♥
I have sex too easily,
又会挂念那些消失不见的负心汉
and then I always go for the ones who disappear.
还有酒鬼 我最喜欢那种的
Oh, and alcoholics. That's my other speciality.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表