剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
并且那个 不
And that-- no!
那时你和哈里会彻底失去理智
That is when you and Harry really go nuts.
-谁是哈里 -我们在追忆逝者
- Who's Harry? - We remember the fallen.
我们来这是来讨论伯蒂的学业的 所以
We're here to talk about Bertie's academics, so--
今天早上你一股酒味
You had alcohol on your breath this morning.
昨天我和我的团队一直干到了深夜两点
Listen, I worked with my team till 2:00 AM last night
今天家长日我才能来
so I could be at this parents' day.
当我回家时
When I got home,
我喝了两三杯苏格兰威士忌来帮助睡眠
I had a couple of scotches just to help me sleep.
-两三杯 -你应该也知道
- A couple? - You should also know
我们在做一个卫生专题
that we were working on a health special
灵感来源于我对伯蒂的关心
inspired by my concern for Bertie.
你今晚会看到它
As you will see tonight.
我们已经不看电视了
Well, we've stopped watching.
我觉得这会让他感到困扰
I think it confuses him.
你甚至不让他在电视上看到我
You don't even let him watch me on TV?
你们试着用过视频电♥话♥吗
Have you guys thought of FaceTiming?
很多和你们情况差不多的家庭都在用那个
That seems to work for a lot of our families in your situation.
我觉得不错 你应该锻炼下聆听技巧了
I like that. I think you need to work on your listening skills.
我不会用视频电♥话♥ 我都是电视直播的
I don't know how to FaceTime. I'm on AOL.
沃尔特·布伦特 预留车位
该死
Ah! Fuck!
你去哪了 长官
Where are you, Major?
原来你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我要留在车里
I'm gonna stay in the Challenger
补个眠缓缓这次宿醉 先生
and sleep off the rest of this hangover, sir.
哈里 我讨厌这车就和厌恶传染病一样
Harry, I hate this car like an infection.
我还是要说 先生 你可以坐在前座
I'll say it again, sir. You could sit in the front seat.
你还能坐在我的脸上呢
And you could sit on my face.
吉姆 我们知道你在里面
Jim, we know you're in there
有事情需要一点你的建议
and we need your advice on something.
现在不行 有点小问题
Can't right now. Having an issue.
抱歉 兄弟们
Sorry to let you down, buddy.
给我二十分钟 还是二十五钟吧
Just give me 20 minutes. Maybe 25.
我还等着听你的基腐小故事呢
I still want to hear your homoerotic story.
-什么 -只是
- What? - Just--
我们还是去找西莉亚吧
Let's go to Celia's.
我刚才看见她进去了
Ooh, I saw her go in there a while ago.
她总是在小睡
She's always napping.
那是因为她缺乏铁质
Well, she has an iron deficiency.
好吧
Right.
我不太舒服
I'm indisposed.
十分钟后出去
I'll be out in 10 minutes.
我写的完美小结部分出问题了
We have a problem with my beautiful segment.
我十分钟后出去
I'll be out in 10 minutes!
怎么回事
What's going on?
微软全国广播公♥司♥今早播出了一条新闻
MSNBC ran a piece this morning
和我之前做的内容雷同到惊人的地步
that's eerily similar to the segment I produced.
惊人吗
Eerily?
我觉得我们被黑了 要不就是有人泄密
I think we've been hacked or we have a leak.
或者就是雪莉在疑神疑鬼 这只是时代潮流
Or Shelly's paranoid and it's just zeitgeist.
别再说时代潮流这个词了
Stop saying zeitgeist.
无论如何我们都需要再写个新的健康小结
Just either way, we need to come up with a new health segment.
我想推荐一个差不多完美的小结
I'd like to suggest an equally beautiful segment
那是我几周之前剪辑的
that I cut together a few weeks ago.
别再说完美这个词了
Stop saying beautiful.
那是个被吉姆淘汰的完美小结
It's a beautiful segment that Jim killed
关于情感创伤是如何
about how emotional trauma
潜伏在我们的基因中并且进行遗传的
can be stored in our DNA and then passed on.
那个哈佛蠕虫研究
That Harvard worm study.
没错 你知道 那个很棒 对吧
Oh, yeah. You know it. It's good, right?
你好 布伦特先生
Hi, Mr. Blunt.
你好 沃尔特
Hello, Walter.
薇薇安在和一个音乐家约会
Vivian is dating a musician.
现在我们是真的结束了
Now it's really over.
沃尔特 你们已经离婚七个月了
Walter, you've been divorced seven months.
但是这又重新揭开了我的伤疤
But this has reopened the wound.
你需要让你的心变得坚强一些
You need to put a veneer over your heart.
我之前就告诉过你
I've told you this before.
我会的 之后吧 现在我想找人抱一抱
I will, later. Right now I'd just like to spoon,
你可以吗
if that's all right with you?
我觉得我们现在可能没时间抱抱了
I don't know that we have time to spoon right now.
现在有个状况
We have an issue.
她还不让我见伯蒂
She also won't let me see Bertie.
她这么做可能是对的
Well, she's probably right.
我是个糟糕透顶的父亲
I'm a terrible father.
他跟莫比一起会更好
He'd be better off with Moby.
她在和莫比约会吗
She's dating Moby?
耐心点 薇薇安不是不讲道理的人 听我说
Just be patient. Vivian's not unreasonable. Now listen--
但我又迷失方向了 罗莎莉 我能感觉到
But I'm losing my way again, Rosalie. I can feel it.
我无法聚精会神 还心神不定
I'm uncentered, unmoored.
你不能又迷失方向了
You can't lose your way again.
你两周前才刚刚迷失过
You just lost it two weeks ago.
至少给我一个正常的人吧
I need one of my men to keep it together.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是别再当婴儿了
It means stop being a baby.
那就抱抱我
Then spoon me.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
我们要更换雪莉的粪便嵌塞话题
We need to replace Shelly's fecal impaction story.
微软全国广播公♥司♥今早播了相同的内容
MSNBC ran the same thing this morning.
该死
Oh, damn it.
整个养生系列都是为伯蒂打造的
That whole health series was meant for Bertie.
布伦特先生
Mr. Blunt.
这到底是怎么回事
Now what the hell is going on here?
抱抱
Spooning.
你好 沃尔特
Hi, Walter.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆 我是沃尔特
Jim, it's Walter.
你把门打开
You need to open your door.
现在不行 沃尔特
I can't right now, Walter.
我等大家都走了之后再出来
I'll come out later after everyone's gone.
你是在大哭求助吗 吉姆
Is this a cry for help, Jim?
-不是 -你确定吗
- No! - Are you sure?
因为听说我是一个很优秀的倾听者
Because I've been told that I'm not a good listener.
如果你一直在哭 我却一直没听到...
If you've been crying out and I haven't heard you...
没有 我没一直在哭
No, I have not been crying out.
那就把门打开
Then open the door!
吉姆 这他妈是新闻编辑室
Jim, this is a fucking newsroom!
给老娘把门打开
Open the fucking door!
温斯顿 把门打开
Winston, open him up.
别别 站住
No, no, stop.
吉姆是一名很有价值的员工
Jim is a valued member of my staff.
这样太没尊严了
This is undignified.
西莉亚 她可以和他讲道理
Celia, she can reason with him.
他们很亲近 她在哪里
They're close. Where is she?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-你好 -你是哪位
- Hello. - Who the hell are you?
-弗朗西斯 -怎么了 沃尔特
- Francis. - What is it, Walter?
家庭日怎么样
Um, how was Parents' Day?
西莉亚 这人是谁
Celia, who is this man?
他是个朋友 他是个魔术师
He's a friend. He's a magician.
我觉得做一段
'Cause I thought it might
关于戏法的报道或许会很有趣
be fun to do a little piece on sleight of hand.
我没时间听这个 你得和吉姆谈谈
I don't have time for this. You have to speak to Jim.
他把自己锁在办公室里了
He has locked himself in his office.
-借过 -我不明白
- Excuse me. - I don't understand.
吉姆为什么把自己锁在办公室里
Why has Jim locked himself in his office?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他提到什么关于腹泻的事
He said something about diarrhea.
老实说我根本没听懂
I couldn't follow him to be honest.
我想我知道这是怎么回事了
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表