剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
I think I know what's going on here.
他偷♥拍♥了我的故事泄露给了《早安 乔》
He snapped and he leaked my story to Morning Joe.
他总给我的故事捣乱 这回他泄露了这个
He always spikes my stories, and this time he leaked one.
我不喜欢这种推测 雪莉
I don't like that kind of speculation, Shelly.
抱歉 但我觉得我是对的
Sorry, but I think I'm right.
-吉姆 -你会变戏法吗
- Jim. - You do sleight of hand?
吉姆
Jim.
你知道我的钥匙哪去了吗
Do you know where my keys are?
西莉亚来了 和她谈谈
Celia is here. Talk to her.
不 沃尔特
No, Walter,
她不喜欢我 因为我是犹太人
she doesn't like me 'cause I'm Jewish.
这不是真的 不 我只是喜欢逗你
No, that's not true. No, I like to tease you.
我喜欢你是犹太人这一点
I love that you're Jewish.
怎么回事 发生什么事了
What's going on? What's happening?
我有问题
I have issues.
什么样的问题
What kind of issues?
如果我告诉你 你就不会喜欢我了
If I told you, you wouldn't like me.
没人会喜欢我了
Nobody would.
我们当然会喜欢你 我们都有自己的问题
Of course we would. We all have issues.
我有孤独问题
I have loneliness issues.
害怕亲密关系问题 夜驾问题
Intimacy issues. Nighttime driving issues.
焦虑问题 乱♥交♥问题
Anxiety issues. Promiscuity issues.
这些听起来都是很有趣的问题
See, those all sound like fun issues.
斯通先生 你现在唯一的问题就是得打开门
Your only issue, Mr. Stone, is to open this damn door.
我没时间对付这种发疯
I don't have time for this craziness.
他说得对 吉姆
Yeah, he's right, Jim.
我们还有九十分钟就要直播了
Now, we broadcast in 90 minutes
我们需要一段新报道
and we need a new segment.
你没有给《早安 乔》泄露什么故事吧
You didn't leak anything to Morning Joe, did you?
什么
What?
因为如果你没有 那你没什么需要隐瞒的
Because if you didn't, then you have nothing to hide.
所以打开门吧 这是命令 吉姆
So open up. That's an order, Jim.
不 我是个怪物
No! I'm a monster.
开门吧
Open it.
我觉得我们需要叫个修锁的来
You know, I think we're gonna need to get a locksmith.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我可以试着把门踢开
I can try to kick the door down.
我双腿很有力的
I have powerful legs.
-是真的 -不 泰迪 我来踢门
- It's true. - No, Teddy, I'll break the door down.
然后伤到你自己吗 绝对不行
And injure yourself? Mm-mm.
变
Voila!
他是个囤积狂
He's a hoarder.
老天啊
Good Lord.
那是我的伊丽莎白女王马克杯吗
Is that my Queen Elizabeth mug?
稍作休息之后
And after we come back from the break,
我们将为你介绍哈佛大学的一项有趣研究
we will tell you about a fascinating Harvard study
研究指明情感创伤
which indicates that emotional trauma
能存在于我们的基因中并遗传给下一代
can be found in our DNA and passed on.
把沃尔特的麦关了 没准他要表扬我文笔呢
Put Walter's mike up. Maybe he's gonna praise my writing.
所以吉姆是怎么回事
So what is going on with Jim?
他的电脑没什么问题
Jim's computer is clean.
他没泄露新闻 这只是时代潮流
He didn't leak that story. It was just Zeitgeist.
我说啥来着
Told you.
不过现在我得去跟他聊聊收藏癖这件事
But now I got to talk to him about this hoarding.
不不不 我去 我去指导一下他
No, no, no. I'll go to him. I'll counsel him.
这是怎么了 大家似乎都有点不正常
But what's going on? Everybody seems to be losing their mind.
-他们以你为榜样 -谢谢你了
- They take your lead. - Oh, thank you.
他们视你为父亲一样的人
They look to you as a father figure.
你一崩溃 他们也崩溃了
You crack, they all crack.
你要是振作起来 他们也就振作起来了
You get it together, they all get it together.
所以因为我 吉姆得了收藏癖
So it's because of me that Jim's a hoarder,
雪莉变得多疑
Shelly's paranoid,
西莉亚在办公室里跟个魔术师做♥爱♥
and Celia's having sex with a magician in her office?
有什么问题吗 她是个资深制♥作♥人了
What's wrong with that? She's a senior producer.
那不一样 他送了我一串珍珠项链[射在脖子上]
And it was very special. He gave me a pearl necklace.
不不不 是真正的珍珠项链
No, no, no, no, no! An actual pearl necklace.
沃尔特 我是说这个 真是一串项链
Walter, you-- I meant this. I meant a real necklace.
哈里 你在这儿啊
Harry, there you are.
老天 你宿醉还没醒啊
Oh, Lord. Are you still hungover?
马上就醒了
Just about cured.
这些鲱鱼片正在修复我的大脑细胞
This herring is restoring my brain cells.
我们必须出发了 去吉姆家里
Well, we have to get a move on. We must go to Jim's.
不过先等等
I'll tell you what, though.
你可以给我片鲱鱼来打打气
You can give me a piece of that herring for courage.
谁知道我们会在吉姆家里看到什么东西
God knows what we're gonna find at Jim's apartment.
嘴张大 长官
Open wide, Major.
鲱鱼来了
Here comes the herring.
手影表演很棒 沃尔特
These are great, Walter.
谢谢你 吉姆
Oh, thank you, Jim.
因为以前在海军陆战队时长时间都待在帐篷里
It comes of spending so much time in a tent when I was a Marine.
我的大儿子还小的时候
When my eldest son was little,
我常在他睡前给他表演
I used to do them for him at bedtime.
-当拳击手那个吗 -是的
- Your son the boxer? - Yes.
拳击手雷夫
Rafe the boxer.
我没怎么给伯蒂表演过
I don't do them so much for Bertie,
因为他出生时我刚好开始做《直言布讳》
but then he was born just as I launched Blunt Talk, so...
我应该跟他视频聊天的
I know I'm supposed to FaceTime him,
但我不知道怎么做
but I don't know how to.
总之 我很抱歉我最近都是这种状态
Anyway, I-I'm sorry to have been going on like this.
听着 吉姆 我就在这
Look, Jim, I'm here for you.
我知道你视我为父亲一样
I know you see me as a father figure.
其实并没有 沃尔特
I don't, actually, Walter.
-是吗 -但我确实把你当做我的导师
- Oh? - But I do see you as a mentor.
慈父般的导师吗
Like a father mentor?
当然
Sure.
我敬重你
I look up to you.
我
I-- I--
我也想有天像你一样在节目中露脸
I hope to be on the air someday just like you.
很好啊 吉姆 有目标很正常
I like that, Jim. It's healthy to have goals.
但在你夺取我的宝座之前
But before you ascend to my throne,
让我们一小步一小步慢慢来
let's take baby steps.
你为什么
Why do you...
你知道吗
you know?
像一个疯狂的海狸一样吗
Live like a beaver that's lost his mind?
没错
Exactly.
绝不丢弃任何东西
Well... I think it's a way to put off death.
我觉得这是一种推迟死期的方式
By never throwing anything away,
因为我总觉得会有再用它的一天
then it's like I can use everything again
并且永远活下去
and live forever.
当你已经快被活埋了
But you're being buried alive.
我知道 但也没到那种程度吧
I know. It's not quite working.
那就是为什么我要来帮助你
Oh, well, that's why I am going to help you.
你去咨♥询♥一下我的精神病医生 我给钱
I'm going to pay for you to see my analyst.
这是我作为父亲形象般的导师的第一步
That will be my first step as a father mentor figure.
谢谢
Thank you. Um...
作为你儿子般的门徒
As your son protege figure...
也许我能为你做点什么
maybe there's something I can do for you.
它在响
It's ringing.
薇薇安 我是沃尔特
Vivian, it's Walter!
我看得出来
I can see that.
我在用视频通话呢 好激动啊
I'm FaceTiming. Isn't this exciting?
能请让伯蒂接电♥话♥吗
Can I speak to Bertie, please?
很高兴你知道怎么用了
Glad you figured it out.
沃尔特 我是克劳德·雷恩斯
Walter. It's Claude Rains.
那个隐形人
The Invisible Man. Brrr!
沃尔特
Hi, Walter.
那是莫比吗 你好吗 莫比
Is that Moby? Hey, what's up, Moby?
你好
Hi, how are you?
能让我儿子接吗 麻烦了
My son, please.
薇薇安在找他 沃尔特 问你个问题
Oh, Vivian's getting him. Walter, I have a question for you.
你剃头的时候
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表