剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
让他待着吧 哈里 毕竟这是个聚会
Oh, let him stay, Harry. It's a party, after all.
所以我能留下了吗
So I can stay?
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, friend.
有小丑 我喜欢小丑
Oh, a clown. I love clowns.
再见
Good-bye.
他有点不正常
He's a strange one.
你感觉怎么样 长官
How are you feeling, Major?
-还是有点郁闷吗 -这个嘛...
- Still a bit gloomy? - Oh...
哈里 过来陪我喝一杯嘛
Harry, come and get a drink with me.
-这... -去吧 哈里 去玩吧
- Well... - Go on, Harry. Have fun.
我没事 你看 周围都是朋友
I'm fine. Look, I'm surrounded by friends.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我感觉自己就是亚瑟王
I feel like King Arthur. Oh!
太棒了
Yeah!
你看到刚才那幕了吗 无与伦比
Did you see that? Extraordinary.
沃尔特 你看到西莉亚了吗
Hey, Walter, have you seen Celia?
我想她大概在柔术演员那里
Oh, I think she's over there by the contortionist.
-不要啊 -不是吧
- Come on. - Oh, no.
你认为他是怎么做到的
How do you think he does that?
他们用凡士林润滑喉咙
They lubricate their throats with Vaseline.
那他们又是怎么把凡士林涂进去的呢
How do they get the Vaseline in there?
天啊 吉姆 我又不是万事通
Oh, Lord, Jim, I don't know everything.
好吧 谢了
Okay, thanks.
你在这啊
Hey, there you are.
不好意思 我刚才没看到你和你的酒
Hey, sorry, I lost you and your drink.
是啊 我直接到这边来了
Yeah, well, I came right to the source.
我就这点奇怪 总是在聚会上喝醉
Here's my weird thing. I get too drunk at parties.
我出生的时候是长着小尾巴的
And I was born with a small tail,
我爸妈把它剪掉了
but my parents had it snipped off.
轮到你说了
You tell me something.
这事可很难超越
That's gonna be hard to top.
试试吧
Well, try.
好吧
Uh, okay. Um...
有时候我在桌上写节目的片段时
sometimes when I'm writing a piece for the show at my desk,
我觉得很紧张 就往下一看
I get nervous and then I'll look down
才意识到
and I realize that I'm--
我正像小男孩一样挤我的小鸡鸡
I'm squeezing my penis through my pants like a little boy.
真的吗
Really?
好可爱啊
That's adorable.
-你这么认为吗 -是啊
- You think so? - Yeah.
天啊 我喝得太多了
Oh, God, I'm so drunk.
我不该穿这双高跟鞋的
I shouldn't have worn these heels.
我想躺下来
Oh, I just want to lie down.
很棒的聚会
Great party.
有趣的小丑
Excellent clown.
快来
Hey.
-抱歉 -糟糕
- Sorry. - Oops.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
我第一个老公乔伊
My first husband Joey,
在我二十六岁那年死于白血病
the one who died of leukemia when we were 26...
他和马丁很像
...he was just like Martin.
都有裂下巴 一样的鼻子 都很浪漫
A romantic with a cleft chin, same nose.
这四十年来我都在悼念乔伊
And for 40 years I've been mourning Joey
我是我们本应一起度过的人生
and this other life we could have had.
乔伊死去的时候
So when Joey died,
那时的罗莎莉也跟着死了
that Rosalie died with him.
但是不知怎的
But Martin somehow--
马丁又让那个罗莎莉回来了
he sort of brought her back to life.
该死的 我们正在治疗呢
God damn it! We're in session!
是你啊 抱歉 沃尔特
Oh, oh, sorry, Walter.
不不不 是我该道歉
No, no, no, no. I-- I apologize.
我的天哪
Good Lord.
哎呀 现在沃尔特一定会以为我俩有一腿
Oh, no. Now Walter's gonna think something's going on between us.
我 我可以去追上他
Well, I-- I-- I could go run after him
跟他解释一下 是因为你喝醉了
and just explain that you were drunk
所以我才把你抱到床上休息的
and I was helping you lay down.
算了 别费那个劲了
No, don't bother.
不过 那什么
But, you know what?
我不知道把包搁在哪里了 我的电♥话♥在里面
I left my bag somewhere and it's got my phone in it.
你能帮我去找找吗
Could you find it?
是酒红色的包 上面有一个金色莫洛坎的标志
It's burgundy with a gold Moroccan design on it.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢谢你 你真好
Oh, thanks. You're a star.
我去帮你找包包
I'll go find your purse.
停一下 大家停一下
Hey. Hey. Hey, everybody.
不好意思 各位
Everybody. Um, excuse me.
有人看到一个酒红色的包包吗
Has anyone seen a burgundy purse--
你脑子有病吗
Are you out of your mind?
上 上 上 加油 加油
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
沃尔特 你看到西莉亚的包了吗
Hey, Walter, have you seen Celia's purse?
吉姆 我什么也没看到
Jim, I don't know everything.
你怎么了
What happened?
犯了点心脏病而已
Oh, just a cardiac event.
由此证明这个派对嗨爆了
That's how you know it's a good party.
天哪 都是我的错
Oh, God, this is all my fault.
不要自责 沃尔特
Oh, don't beat yourself up, Walter.
并不是每件事都是你的错
Not everything is your fault.
我跟他一起去医院
I'll go with him to the hospital.
你法力无边 力大无穷 丽塔
You got the strength, you got the talent, Rita. Ow! Ow!
把她掰过去 丽塔 掰死她
Tear her fucking arm off, Rita! Tear her fucking arm off!
她弱不禁风的 丽塔 加油 干♥死♥她
She's half your size, Rita. Come on! Come on!
-搞毛啊 丽塔 -我做到了
- What the fuck, Rita? - Yes, I did it!
妈的 太让人失望了
Oh, shit. What a disappointment.
悲剧啊 丽塔 你怎么搞的
That is a tragedy, Rita. What happened?
简直是人间惨剧
That is a fucking tragedy right there.
打脸了吧 艾梅里尔
In your face, Emeril.
抱歉 我找了...
Sorry that took so-- ahem--
太久
took so long.
我简直不敢相信这一切又发生了
I can't believe this is happening again.
我工作时见到的男人都是些变♥态♥
Well, in my business, most of the guys are creeps
而你是这么长时间里我遇到过的最善良的男人
and you were the nicest guy I've met in a long time.
西尔维娅
Oh, Sylvia.
还有 我喜欢大鸡鸡
Also, I'm a size queen.
长官 韦斯特霍夫伤得很重 我需要帮助
Major! Westhoff's hurt bad. I need help.
待在那里 我这就过去
Stay put. I'll be right there.
快点
Hurry.
长官
Major!
等一下 哈里
Hold on, Harry.
长官
Major!
好了 哈里 我来了
It's all right, Harry. I'm here.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你没有抛弃我
You didn't leave me.
没有 我绝不会抛弃你
No, of course not.
哈里 这不是梦 是真的
Oh, Harry, it's true! It's true!
直言不讳
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表