剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
《直言不讳》前情提要
Previously on Blunt Talk...
我非常喜欢你
I like you very much.
警官 放开她
Let her go, Officer.
把你的手放车上
Put your hands on the car.
布伦特先生 你和你的几位妻子都联♥系♥过吗
Mr. Blunt, have you spoken to any of your wives?
我从来没和我的任何一个前妻联♥系♥过
I have not spoken to any of my ex-wives.
这就是离婚的好处
This is the benefit of divorce.
你正面临重罪指控
You are facing felony charges.
连着几个月你的收视率都低得一塌糊涂
Your ratings have been shit for months.
唯一的优势就是你的口音
All that's left is your accent.
他们要我去看看心理医生
They need me to see a shrink.
你总是自带沙发吗 医生
You always bring your own couch, Doctor?
是的 因为我是弗洛伊德学派的
Yes, I'm a Freudian.
上帝给予了我第二人生
The gods have given me a second chance.
我一定要好好把握
I mean to make the most of it.
哈里
Harry.
哈里 我饿了
Harry, I'm hungry.
你人呢
Where are you?
哈里 我又饿又难受
Harry, I'm hungry and depressed.
长官 走你
Have a nice trip, Major.
长官 你怎么了
What's the matter, Major?
你不是一直都很喜欢虐我吗
You always enjoy thrashing me.
我也不知道 哈里
I don't know, Harry.
我就是感觉很消沉
I just feel low.
迷失 困惑 烦心
Lost, confused, distracted,
沉闷 不安 差不多就这些吧
dreary, disturbed-- I guess that's it.
长官 今天下午你要会见网络心理分♥析♥学家
Well, you're seeing the network psychoanalyst this afternoon, sir.
他也许能让你开心起来
Perhaps he'll cheer you up.
我觉得治疗的目的不是让我开心 哈里
I don't think the goal of analysis is to be cheered up, Harry.
我觉得目的是别再厌恶他人
I think the goal is to stop hating oneself.
那就保持中立 长官 我就这样
What about neutrality, sir? That's my position.
我既不厌恶自己 也不喜欢自己
I don't hate myself, but I don't like myself.
我基本就在中立附近徘徊
I hover somewhere in the middle.
挺有趣 哈里
Interesting, Harry.
我打算吃着炒鸡蛋 培根 半个柚子
I'd like to mull that over further with scrambled egg,
喝着清咖 仔细考虑你说的这段话
bacon, half a grapefruit, and very black coffee.
那就好 我这就去为你准备早餐
Very good, sir. I'll get your breakfast ready.
长官你玩阴的
Unsporting, Major.
已经结束了好吗
We'd finished playing.
还要一杯香槟
And a glass of champagne.
遵命
Sir.
克尔凯郭尔曾言
Kierkegaard says that
寻觅得到上帝之前 我们均处绝望之境
we're all in despair unless we find God.
法国诗人维尼也曾言
But then the French poet Vigny says that
智慧之精髓在与绝望之宁静
a calm despair is the essence of wisdom.
我还是头一次认同法国佬说的话
For once I agree with a Frenchman.
我承认我内心有绝望
No, I accept my core despair.
你对自我厌恶怎么看
But what's your stance on self-loathing?
我不赞同这样
Oh, I'm against it.
为什么这么问 你厌恶你自己吗
Why do you ask? Are you self-loathing?
没有
No.
好吧 有一点
Well, a little.
为什么
Why?
因为我的职业危在旦夕
I put my career in jeopardy.
我是一个极为差劲的父亲
I'm a lousy to middling father.
我伤害了每一位和我在一起的女人
And I've hurt every woman I've ever been with.
那么你觉得什么东西
What do you think would
能够减弱你这种自我厌恶的消极情绪呢
lessen your negative feelings about yourself?
女人啊
Well, a woman.
沃尔特
Walter.
不好意思 我们正在治疗呢
Excuse me, we're in session.
抱歉 我从没接受过心理咨♥询♥
Oh, sorry. I've never done therapy.
我倒是打过一回自杀热♥线♥
I mean, I once called a suicide hotline.
-很多年前 -不好意思 我们正在治疗
- Years ago. - Excuse me, I mean, we're in session.
明白 沃尔特 你得在十五分钟内化好妆
Okay. Walter, you have to be in makeup in 15 minutes.
好的
Okay.
那是位迷人的女士
Now, that's an attractive woman.
你跟她上过床吗
Have you had intercourse with her?
当然没有 她为我工作
No. She works for me.
那么是什么阻碍了你与女性约会的步伐呢
So what's holding you back from meeting a woman?
是我的过往
My track record.
我害怕开始新的感情
I'm afraid to start something new.
我的每一段感情都会在痛苦中终结
All my relationships end in pain.
伊丽莎白·泰勒 电影女王传奇巨星 共有8段婚姻
但是那阻挡伊丽莎白·泰勒了吗 没有
Did that stop Elizabeth Taylor? No.
所以我认为你应该
So I give you permission to
开始新的恋情 不要纠结于将来
meet someone new and not worry about the future.
你是说我应该像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样生活吗
Are you suggesting I should behave like Elizabeth Taylor?
没错 混乱的生活即是美好的生活
Yes. A messy life is a good life.
是独♥裁♥的监控还是细心的母亲
Big Brother or mindful mother?
儿童芯片植入 家长对新技术意见不一
在今天发表的一份声明中
In a statement issued today,
阿尔文公♥司♥宣称其生产的
Alvon says that its tracking chip,
米粒般大小的追踪芯片
the size of a rice grain,
可以毫无痛苦地
can be implanted painlessly
植入您孩子的皮肤
beneath your child's skin.
我不确定我是否喜欢
Well, I'm not sure I like the sound
小孩子像家养宠物那样被安置追踪芯片
of children being chipped like the family pet.
但我以前也质疑过移♥动♥电♥话♥的必要性
But I was also skeptical of the mobile phone
而且我确实丢过一条狗
and I once did lose a dog.
以上是我们今晚的报导
Well, that's our report for this evening.
我是沃尔特·布伦特 此时此刻为您播报
I am Walter Blunt, right here, right now.
完成 可以停机了
And we're clear. Okay, that's a wrap.
过不了多久我们都会被植入芯片
You know, soon we'll all be chipped.
这可能是件好事
It could be a good thing.
如果当初我的妻子们也给我植入
If my wives had chipped me,
也许我们就不会离婚了
maybe I'd still be married.
你以前总迷路吗
Oh, did you get lost a lot?
是啊 迷失于其他女人的怀抱中
Yes, with other women.
我必须停止这种想法
I must stop thinking like this.
我可以过得颓废一点
I am allowed to have a messy life.
我是说 不像上周那么颓废 但是
I mean, not as messy as last week, but...
-节目非常棒 沃尔特 -谢谢夸奖
- Great show, Walter. - Thank you.
对以色列议会点评得非常好
Excellent segment on the Knesset.
犹太政♥治♥家真的很好笑
Jewish politicians are really funny.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
但是 沃尔特 我很抱歉
But, Walter, I'm so sorry about interrupting
之前打断了你的咨♥询♥ 进行得还好吗
your analysis before. Is it going okay?
虽然方法不同寻常
Well, the approach is unusual,
但可能很有帮助
but it may be helpful.
我父亲也是心理治疗师 主攻完形心理学
Oh, you know, my dad's a therapist. A Gestaltian.
是的 我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
-节目非常棒 沃尔特 -谢谢夸奖
- Hi. Great show, Walter. - Thank you.
或许下一周我们能做我关于
Maybe next week we can run my piece
子♥宫♥颈癌疫苗的这部分
on the HPV vaccine.
我有一个非常有意思的视角
I have a fun angle.
雪莉 尖锐湿疣的报道很粗俗
Shelly, the genital warts story is gross.
抱歉 尖锐湿疣
I'm sorry, genital warts?
很有共鸣的
It's relatable.
你是个幸运的混♥蛋♥ 沃尔特
You're a lucky son of a bitch, Walter.
-为什么 -让我来告诉他
- Why? - I want to tell him!
你用了我的浴室
You were in my bathroom.
这地方是我买♥♥的
I paid for it.
你踢到的那个警♥察♥
The policeman you kicked,
他不需要做睾丸手术
he didn't need testicle surgery.
所以只算是轻罪
So it's only a misdemeanor.
律师们在加州州法律中找到了一个漏洞
The lawyers found a loophole in California state law.
不做手术 不是重罪
No stitches, no felony.
不是重罪 不是大问题
No felony, no problem.
我不敢相信我的命运被
I can't believe my fate was held in balance
一个完好的睾丸决定了
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表