剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
光是这样看看你 我也分辨不出来
Well, it's impossible to tell by just looking at you.
不过我可以先问你个问题
But let me ask you a question.
此时此刻你的身体内部有什么感觉
How do you feel inside your body right now?
对外界刺♥激♥做出的防御反应
-什么意思 -你有眨眼反应
- What do you mean? - Your blink response.
在这儿你的身体核心有何感觉
How does your body feel here at its center?
-警惕 -为何
- On guard. - Why?
-自卫 -你在害怕吗
- Self-defense. - Are you afraid?
-是的 -你怕我吗
- Yes. - Are you afraid of me?
不 不怕
No, I don't think so.
那恐惧可能是你放松下来时的状态
Well, then fear might be your resting position.
就像把车设置成错误的怠速状态
Like a car set at the wrong idle.
你呢 哈里
How about you, Harry?
此时此刻你的身体内部有什么感觉
How do you feel inside your body right now?
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
很好 你俩的回答都很好
Excellent. Excellent responses both of you.
现在告诉我 你们喜欢哪种音乐
Now tell me, what sort of music do you like?
-巴迪·霍利 -泰勒·斯威夫特
- Buddy Holly. - Taylor Swift.
-兰迪·纽曼 -以长笛伴奏的音乐都喜欢
- Randy Newman. - Anything with a flute.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
怎么了 你的脸看上去不太对劲
What's wrong? Your face looks funny.
没什么 我觉得我挺开心的啊
Nothing. I-- I think I'm happy.
那就好 发生什么了
Well, that's wonderful. What happened?
别告诉爸爸 他会问东问西的
Well, don't tell Dad, because he'll ask too many questions,
有个女孩儿...
but there's-- there's this girl at--
你陷入爱河了 是彼此爱慕吗
You're in love? Is it mutual?
她能生孩子吗
Can she have children?
可能算不上彼此爱慕
Uh, it's probably not mutual,
但这种感觉很棒 你明白吗
but it's just nice to feel something, you know?
沃尔特怎么样了
How's Walter?
他还在看那个弗洛伊德派医生吗
He still seeing that Freudian?
嗯 但维斯医生昨晚因吸食可卡心脏病发作了
Yes, but Dr. Weiss had a heart attack last night from cocaine.
猜到了
Figures.
是啊 真可怕
Yeah, it is terrible.
我们必须表达我们的感受
We must express our feelings.
否则身体罢♥工♥ 大脑也会跟着罢♥工♥
Otherwise the body breaks, so does the mind.
莎士比亚曾说"我不把心里的愤怒说出来
Shakespeare said, "My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
会心碎的"
or else my heart, concealing it, will break."
-《驯悍记》 -没错
- Taming of the Shrew. - Yes, exactly.
所以你们瞧 我说的都是先人圣言
So as you can see, I'm not really saying anything very new.
你觉得跳舞能有所帮助吗
And you think that dance can help this?
是的 现在并非在治疗
Yes. Now, this is not a cure.
这只是我们整体研究的一部分
It's just a part of our overall holistic approach.
玛莎 琳达
Martha, Linda.
我现在要做的就是
What I'd like to do now is just give you
向你们简短介绍下这项工作
a sort of a brief introduction to the work.
我不知道 女士们 这似乎有些荒诞
I don't know, ladies. This seems somewhat absurd.
我不会踩你脚的 放心
I won't step on your toes, I promise.
你喜欢在濒死体验时跳舞 长官
You liked dancing during your near-death experience, Major.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一步 两步 三步
Step, step, step.
动起来 长官
Come on, Major.
好极了
Yeah.
真棒
Yeah.
-大家早上好 -早上好
- Morning, everyone. - Morning.
事情很多 所以就从门德尔松博士说起吧
We have a lot to do, so let's get started with Dr. Mendelson,
他是创伤后应激障碍症专家
the post-traumatic stress disorder specialist
我和哈里周末去见他了
whom Harry and I saw this weekend.
他觉得我可能患有...
He thinks that I may have...
创伤后应激障碍
PTSD.
在过去的33年里
And that my body has been set on frightened
我的身体一直处于恐惧的状态中
for the past 33 years.
你确定吗 这太可怕了
Are you sure? This is terrible.
这并不可怕 可怕的是我们不去应对它
No, what is terrible is not dealing with it.
过去的24小时里我一直在研究
I have spent the last 24 hours researching
这种疾病的最新疗法 包括精神疗法
the most current treatments, including psychomotor
和舞蹈疗法
and dance therapy.
我想针对创伤后应激障碍进行一系列报道
I want to do a series on this.
就像我了解这种疾病一样
As I educate myself,
我们可以使观众也去了解这种疾病
we can educate our audience.
如果我在节目中谈论我也有这种病
If I talk about having PTSD,
那么我们将可以帮助许多人
there are so many people, especially veterans,
特别是那些退伍老兵
whom we can help.
分六部报道怎么样 我一直很想做六部报道
A six-part series? I always like six-part series.
可以 我还约了门德尔松医生今晚来上节目
Sure, and I booked Dr. Mendelson for tonight.
但今晚的节目内容已经排满了 沃尔特
Oh, but we have a packed show, Walter.
没错 而且采访部分还是零影响家庭
Yeah, and the interview segment is the zero-impact family.
该死 我真的很想做这个报道
Oh, shit. Oh, I really want to get this series started.
但零影响家庭要传递的信息也非常重要
But then their message is terribly crucial, too.
我们可以把零影响家庭移到明晚
We could shift the zero-impact family to tomorrow night.
这样可以 今晚我们集中力量
That could work. Tonight we focus on
帮助那些患有创伤后应激障碍的人
helping people with PTSD,
明晚我们再来关注环境问题
tomorrow the environment.
我们放了阿德勒一家几次鸽子了
How many times have we bumped the Adlers?
这将是第三次了
This will be the third.
还好 不算太多
Well, that's not very much.
给他们找一家环保酒店住下
We will put them up in an eco-friendly hotel.
西莉亚 去通知阿德勒一家
Celia, bump the Adlers.
但是上次就是我说的
But I bumped them last time.
上次之前的那次是我
And I bumped them the time before that.
吉姆 去通知他们
Jim, bump the Adlers.
什么 我 你知道我不擅长传达这种消息
What?I-- you know I'm not good at bumping.
吉姆 如果你能做好主播 那这个也一定行
Jim, if you can broadcast, you can bump.
试着放松 邓肯
Try and relax, Duncan.
咀嚼你的生菜包 深呼吸
Chew your lettuce wrap and breathe.
我在嚼 也在呼吸 不要找我的碴
I am chewing and breathing. Don't pick on me.
我们要上全国性的电视节目了
We're about to be on national television.
我们就是为了上节目才在这里等着的
This is what we've been waiting for.
你让大脑缺氧了
You're starving your brain of oxygen.
-所以你感觉恐慌 -我没有恐慌
- And that's why you feel panicked. - I don't feel panicked!
来了 请进 进来
Yes!? Come in. Come in.
你们好 阿德勒先生和太太
Hey, uh, Mr. And Mrs. Adler.
我是吉姆 我想...
Um, my name's Jim and I would like--
你是来做访谈前工作的 当然了
You're here for the pre-interview, of course.
这次我们为布伦特先生列了一张问题清单
Um, here, we prepared a list of questions this time for Mr. Blunt.
我们觉得这样可能有帮助
We thought it might be helpful.
太好了 真棒
Oh, ahem, sweet. Cool.
问题清单
Uh, questions.
天哪 你是来通知我们被拿掉了的
Oh, no. You're here to bump us.
-不 这不可能 -盖亚啊
- No, it can't be. - Gaia damn it.
你刚才是说基佬啊吗
Did you say gay damn it?
Gaia[盖亚]与Gay[同性恋]发音相似
我说的是盖亚啊
I said Gaia damn it.
她是希腊神话里的自然母亲
It's the Greek mother of nature.
这是一个环保的诅咒
It's an Earth-friendly curse.
看你让我♥干♥了什么好事
Oh. But look what you made me do.
我乱丢东西 到处都是鹰嘴豆 全浪费了
I littered. There's chickpeas everywhere going to waste.
天哪 小邓
Oh, Dunky.
出什么事了
Oh, what's happening? Oh.
我的背突然抽筋了
I'm having a crippling back spasm.
不然你以为是怎么了
What do you think is happening?
杰伊 我很抱歉
Oh, Gaia. I'm sorry. Ow.
沃尔特保证了明晚会让你上节目的
Um, Walter promises that he'll have you on tomorrow night.
我发誓
I swear.
你能百分之百保证
Can you say with 100% certainty
明天我们就能上直言布讳吗
that we're gonna be on Blunt Talk tomorrow?
好吧 我是说
Well, I mean...
我真不敢相信 请离开
I can't believe this. Please get out of here.
好吧 但沃尔特希望让你住进环保宾馆里
Okay, but Walter wants to put you up in a eco-friendly hotel.
出去 你是最糟的调解人
Out! You are the worst bumper yet.
我知道 谢谢了
Yeah, I know. Thanks.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表