剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
- You're hurting my arm. - Let her go, Officer.
先生 向后退
Stand down, sir.
把你的手放车上
Put your hands on the car.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
妈的
Oh, shit.
吉赛尔 快跑 别让他们抓住你
Run, Gisele. Save yourself.
警官 他没事吧
Is he all right, Officer?
马上趴在地上
On the ground now!
布伦特先生 从车上下来
Get off the car, Mr. Blunt.
不 你们都走开
No! Everyone go away!
布伦特先生 你必须马上从车上下来
Mr. Blunt, you have to get off of that car.
你现在麻烦大了
You are in serious trouble.
我坚决不下去
I will not get down.
哈里 你在哪
I need Harry!
亲爱的 快下来 他们会开枪的
Sweetheart, just get down. They'll shoot you.
吉赛尔 真抱歉让你看到这一幕
Gisele, I'm so sorry you had to witness this.
我们没做错什么
We did nothing wrong.
宝贝 我知道 赶紧下来吧
I know, baby. Just please get down.
布伦特先生 现在马上从车上下来
It is time to get down from the car, Mr. Blunt.
谁在那里
Hey, hey, who's that?
举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
长官
Major.
你好像惹上麻烦了
You seem to have found yourself in a spot of bother.
哈里 你终于出现了 刚才你在哪
Harry, there you are. Where have you been?
我在后座上睡着了 先生
I was passed out on the backseat, sir.
你最好从那下来 你被包围了
But you better get down from there. You're surrounded.
哈里 福克兰群岛上的事重演了
It's the Falklands all over again, Harry.
周围是陆地和大海
By land, by sea.
布伦特先生 从车顶上下来
Mr. Blunt, get down from the car.
我感觉很糟糕 哈里
I don't feel well, Harry.
我用了一些巧克力大♥麻♥ 现在开始发作了
I ate some chocolate marijuana and it's starting to kick in.
我脚底发软 思维混乱
My feet are vibrating and my thoughts are odd.
我跟你说了食用性毒品很危险 长官
I have told you edibles are dangerous, Major.
你得把它们当成药效很强的维生素
You have to think of them as time-release vitamins.
要少吃点
Take very little.
"哦 格特鲁德 格特鲁德
"O Gertrude, Gertrude,
新仇旧恨啊
when sorrows come, they come not single spies,
-齐上心头" -布伦特先生
- but in battalions!" - Mr. Blunt!
长官 这不是《哈姆雷特》的试镜
This is not the audience for "Hamlet," Major.
不是吗
It's not?
你真的把一个警♥察♥打进医院了吗
Is it true that you sent a policeman to the hospital?
这对你的职业生涯有影响吗
What will this mean to your career?
你有那个妓♥女♥的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have the prostitute's phone number?
你和你的几位妻子都联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to any of your wives?
我从来没和我的任何一个前妻联♥系♥过
I have not spoken to any of my ex-wives.
这就是离婚的好处
This is the benefit of divorce.
被逮捕的时候 你绝不会想打电♥话♥的
When you've been arrested, you're not expected to call.
布伦特先生 那个妓♥女♥多大
Mr. Blunt, how old was the prostitute?
你是美国公民吗
Are you an American citizen?
直言布讳
哈里
Harry.
长官 你得面对他们
You just have to face them, Major.
重振旗鼓面对一切
Rally the troops and all that.
谢了 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
上帝啊 我脑袋疼死了
God, my bloody head is killing me.
尽力而为 长官
Do your best, Major.
我会在你的办公室和我们的指挥官谈谈
I'll be in your office consulting with our commanding officer.
我还没敢看我的手♥机♥ 事态有多严重
I haven't dared look at my phone. How bad is it?
简直糟透了 沃尔特
It's a shitstorm, Walter.
你把你自己毁得够呛
You fucked yourself real good.
你被各方谴责
You're getting slammed from every direction.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 奥莱利 安德森·库珀
"New York Times", O'Reilly, Anderson Cooper.
奥莱利 FOX台《奥莱利元素》节目主持人
安德森·库珀 美国著名记者 作家 脱口秀主持人
马丁
Martin?
这段话全部引自
Here's the full quote
今天早上奥莱利的节目
from O'Reilly's radio show this morning.
这个英国人胆敢来到美国
"This Brit who had the audacity to come to the US
对我们的死刑和移♥民♥政策指手画脚
preaching to us about the death penalty and immigration,
但讽刺的是 这位曾在福克兰群岛负伤的
flouting his credentials as a former Royal Marine
前皇家海军成员其实是个
wounded in the Falklands is a--"
他讽刺地提到了福克兰群岛吗
Did he say Falklands sarcastically?
他的语调是 轻蔑的
His tone was, um, dismissive.
继续
Go on.
我继续
Going on.
其实是个道德卑劣并且性堕落的人
"...is a moral imbecile and a sexual degenerate."
天哪
God.
安德森·库珀说什么了
What did Anderson Cooper say?
他一直都挺不错的
He's always been a nice lad.
雪莉 读一下
Read it, Shelly.
安德森·库珀发了四条推特
Anderson Cooper did a four-part tweet.
问题并不在于沃尔特·布伦特的性♥欲♥
"Walter Blunt's sexuality is not the issue here.
问题在于酒驾
The issues are drunk driving,
在于袭击洛杉矶的警♥察♥
the assault of a Los Angeles policeman,
并且最恶劣的是 堕落到
and most horribly, the corruption of a minor
强迫未成年人卖♥♥淫
forced into prostitution."
吉赛尔未成年吗
Gisele was a minor?
不 但现在外面传遍了
Well, no, but that's out there now.
我是说 她实际上是21岁
I mean, she's actually 21.
这说明 这是合法的
Which means, and this is positive,
她很多年前就进入青春期了
she started puberty years ago.
我11岁进入的青春期 那真是个噩梦
I started puberty when I was 11, which was a nightmare.
我穿着黄色的校服短裙
I was in a little yellow school skirt--
所以吉赛尔是21岁 这太棒了
So, Gisele is 21. That's wonderful.
你们有将近50岁的年龄差 沃尔特
That's nearly a 50-year age difference, Walter.
和一个妓♥女♥ 你当时在想什么呢
With a prostitute. What the hell were you thinking?
我就不能因为她不是16岁
Can I just be relieved for one moment
而松一口气吗
that she's not 16?
各位 我 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm so sorry, everyone.
我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
监狱太可怕了
Jail was ghastly.
你们知道的 我不喜欢公用厕所
And, as you all know, I don't like to share a loo.
我们理解 我们都深有同感
We understand. We all have bathroom issues.
我甚至不喜欢和自己分享厕所
Yeah, I don't even like to share a loo with myself.
但是没有办法
But I have to.
好吧 现在内部情况是什么
Right, what's the situation internally?
加德纳说他们可能取消这档节目
Well, Gardner said they're either looking to cancel the show,
反正以我们的收视率
which with our ratings
这些混♥蛋♥不管怎样都会打算做些什么
they'd be looking to do anyway, the bastards,
或者给你停职
or suspend you.
那今晚呢 我们今晚能播出吗
But what about tonight? We can broadcast tonight?
20分钟后你要去和加德纳开会
You have a meeting with Gardner in 20 minutes,
但他很可能只是冲你大声发火
but he's probably just gonna yell at you and fire you.
吉姆 你觉得你能至少乐观上五分钟吗
Jim, do you think you could not be pessimistic just for five minutes?
我会努力的
I'll try.
我准备去冲个澡
So, I'm gonna shower,
换个衣服 去面对加德纳
change my clothes, face Gardner,
我们要将局面扭转过来
and we are going to turn this around.
沃尔特 我真的很担心
Walter, I'm really worried.
我觉得这可能到此为止了
I think this might be the end.
我知道我让大家失望了
Look, I know I have let you all down.
但拜托别放弃我
But please don't quit on me.
至少现在不行
Not yet.
我需要你们
I need you.
长官
Oh, Major.
再来十下就好 哈里
Just 10 more lashes, Harry.
我的宿醉快消了
My hangover is nearly gone.
别忘了说对白
And don't forget the dialog.
来吧
Come on.
你一直都不检点 长官
You've been unclean, Major!
非常不检点
Very unclean!
是个淘气的
A naughty...
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表