剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
Rosalie, I need you.
这个蠢货是谁请来的
Who booked this lunatic?
他在说什么 我做过环切 不是吗
What is he talking about? I'm circumcised, aren't I?
沃尔特 虽然已经是二十年前的事了
Walter, it's been 20 years.
但我还记得它非常红
But I remember it was very red
非常没有被环切过
and very uncircumcised.
-非常红 -好的那种
- Very red? - In a good way.
特别热情那种
Enthusiastic.
但绝对没有被环切过
But definitely uncircumcised.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
我懂这些的
I know these things.
我在海军里见过那么多有冠顶的阴♥茎♥ 哈里
All of those hooded penises I saw in the Marines, Harry,
我一直以为他们都被环切过
I thought they were circumcised.
我怎么能这么傻
How could I have been so stupid?
我不确定 长官
I'm not sure, sir.
但我能理解
But I understand.
我好多年一直以为橘子就是橙子
For years I thought a tangerine was an orange.
这都是因为我没有父亲
It's because I never had a father.
我记得我母亲给我解释过
I remember my mother explaining it all to me.
我一定是误解了
I must have misunderstood.
误解了六十多年
For 60-odd years.
活到老学到老 长官
Well, we're never too old to learn something new, Major.
但现在你得振作起来
But now pull yourself together.
今晚你的两个儿子都要来
You have both your boys tonight.
是的 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
我现在不能想这些乱七八糟的了
I must put all this nonsense behind me.
但要知道 哈里 你应该告诉我
But you know, Harry, you could have told me
我没有被环切过啊
that I was uncircumcised.
长官 我并没有意识到
It did not occur to me, sir,
我还需要告诉你这件事
that you needed elucidation on this front.
但如果我以后再发现你有如此严重的误区
But if I sense another blind spot of this magnitude,
我一定会义不容辞地指出来的
I will endeavor to point it out.
谢谢你 哈里 这样我就放心了
Thank you, Harry. That's all I ask.
先生
Sir.
好吧
All right,
我只想说
I just want to say
能拥有两个儿子在我身边
how very happy it makes me
我真的非常高兴
to have my two sons with me.
当然 还有你们
And, of course, all of you.
罗莎莉 哈里 最亲爱的朋友们
Rosalie, Harry, dearest friends.
西莉亚 就像女儿
Celia, like a daughter.
吉姆 就像第三个儿子
And Jim, third son.
哥们
Brother.
所以我真的感觉很幸运
So I feel like a very lucky man.
但最重要的是 我要敬雷夫一杯
But most importantly, I would like to make a toast to Rafe
预祝他明晚的胜利
and to his victory tomorrow night.
敬雷夫的胜利
Rafe's victory.
是啊
Yay.
雷夫的胜利
Rafe's victory. Yeah.
为胜利举杯
To my victory.
-我们来跳舞吧 -小伙子 冷静
- Let's dance, eh. - Easy, lad.
来吧 哈里
Come on, Harry.
"让我们吃吧 喝吧 享受吧
"Let's eat, drink, and be merry,
万一明天我们就死去"
for tomorrow we die."
-雷夫 把它关掉 -不 我喜欢
- Rafe, turn that off. - Oh, I like it.
来吧亲爱的 一起跳吧
Come on, darling, let's have a little dance, okay?
雷夫 放松点 你明天有硬仗要打呢
Rafe, take it easy. You've got a big fight tomorrow.
不是你♥他♥妈♥说要聚会的吗
Oi, you wanted a fucking party.
-那是骂人的话吗 -别当着孩子面...
- Was that the F word? - Not in front of--
当着你被环切的二儿子的面吗
In front of genitally mutilated son number two?
好吧
Fine.
好了 今天就到此为止吧
Well, I think we should call that a night.
哈里 你和我送伯蒂回他妈妈那
Harry, you and I will drive Bertie home to his mother.
沃尔特 对刚才的一切我很抱歉
Walter, I'm sorry that happened.
但是他喝多了什么样你是知道的
But you know how he gets when he drinks.
是啊 像我
Yes, he gets like me.
来吧 儿子
Come on, son.
很抱歉打扰了 大家都走了
Sorry to bother you. Everyone's gone.
我刚把东西放进洗碗机
I was just loading the dishwasher.
谢谢 我很抱歉
Thank you. And I'm sorry.
-我是个混♥蛋♥ -你不是
- I'm an asshole. - No, you're not.
你只是喝多了
You just had too much to drink.
那不是借口
Well, that's no excuse.
我没那么醉 我也不知道怎么了
I wasn't even that drunk. It's just, I don't know.
在那个老头旁边 我就像被困住了
When I'm around my old man, it's like I become stuck, you know?
只能演戏
Playing a role.
就像个小丑 傻子一样
I become a clown, an idiot.
一个失败者
A loser.
我还没毁掉伯蒂 对吧
I haven't ruined Bertie yet, have I, Harry?
没有 长官
Not yet, Major.
你还有机会
There's still time.
我们该拿雷夫怎么办
What are we going to do about Rafe?
我试图告诉他我很欣赏他
I tried to show him how much I admire him,
但是没有效果
but it does no good.
我知道 长官
I know, Major.
他能看清他自己吗
Will he ever find himself?
或许你给他的阴影太大了 先生
Perhaps your shadow has been too large for him, sir.
不是吧
No.
我真的感觉很沮丧 哈里
I find this very upsetting, Harry.
我理解 先生
I understand, sir.
你的酒里要加安定还是阿普唑仑
Would you like a Valium or a Xanax with your whiskey?
可以都要吗
Would it be unwise to have both?
我是不是太吵了
I wasn't too loud, was I?
亲爱的 你很完美
You were perfect, love.
我们是天作之合
We fit nice together.
你和我上♥床♥是因为我是"布伦特之子"吗
Did you just sleep with me 'cause I'm Walter Blunt's son?
或许有那么一点
Maybe a little.
就是那种禁忌之恋的感觉
You know, for the taboo of it.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
但说真的 自从我见到你的那一刻
But really, from the moment I saw you,
我就在想 我真喜欢这个男的
it flashed across my mind, "Oh, I think I fancy him."
我就知道你是个大♥麻♥烦
I knew you'd be trouble.
我该走了
I should go soon.
别走
No.
留下来
Stay.
请留下
Please.
好吧 但我不想让沃尔特看到我
Okay, but I don't want Walter to see me.
我总怕让他失望
I'm always afraid of disappointing him.
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
只要有我在 就没人能让他更失望
When I'm around, no one disappoints him more than me.
我是个酒保 拳击手 一直都是个窝囊废
I'm a bartender and a club fighter. I've never measured up.
你错了
I think you're wrong.
我觉得他很为你骄傲 你只是自己看不到
I think he is proud of you. You just can't see it.
他很高兴能看你拳击
He's so excited about watching you fight.
但是我会输的
But I'm gonna lose.
-你怎么知道你就会输 -我就知道
- You don't know that. - Yeah, I do.
我要假摔
I'm taking a dive.
我来就是要输的
I'm here to lose.
所以他们才会找我
That's why they called me.
你要在哪个回合假摔
What round are you taking a dive in?
西莉亚
Celia?
雷夫 这到底怎么回事
Rafe, what the hell is going on?
早上好 你们两个早饭想吃什么
Morning. What would you two like for breakfast?
别...别给他们吃的 哈里
Don't-- don't-- don't-- don't offer them food, Harry.
这到底怎么回事
I want to know what's happening.
我有点...
Well, I have, um...
问题 雷夫非常贴心
some issues and Rafe's been very sweet.
我可是个资深制♥作♥人 沃尔特
And, um-- well, I am a senior producer, Walter.
很红吗
So was it very red?
什么很红啊
Was what very red?
雷夫的丁丁
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表