剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
by the well-being of a testicle.
吉赛尔呢
What about Gisele?
她的指控被撤销了
Her charges were dropped.
太棒了
Yes!
她给你送来了一封感谢信
She sent you a thank-you note
感谢你给她请了一个律师
for getting her a lawyer.
在这个品质低劣的世界中
In our debased world,
我非常欣赏这种行为
I appreciate this very much.
我经常赞美老布♥什♥的这项品质
It was the one quality of the first George Bush I always admired.
他特别喜欢写感谢信
He was an avid writer of thank-you notes.
伙计 你还是有点小麻烦
Well, you're still a little screwed, buddy.
你的驾照被吊扣了
Your license is suspended
你需要每周去一次嗜酒者互戒会
and you have to go to AA once a week.
我要去嗜酒者互戒会
I have to go to AA?
关于你的嗜酒者互戒会 我在想
For your AA meeting, I was thinking
你可以穿得像博诺一样
we could either go with your Bono look
博诺 原名保罗·大卫·休森 爱尔兰摇滚乐团U2的主唱兼旋律吉他手
或者像彼得·詹宁斯一样
or your Peter Jennings.
彼得·詹宁斯 美国广播公♥司♥(ABC)著名新闻主播
去互诫会 当然要选博诺
For AA, definitely we should go Bono.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
我之前想问来着
Oh, I meant to inquire,
你又找那个心理医生
did you ask the psychoanalyst
开可♥卡♥因♥了吗
for more of that wonderful cocaine?
我找了 他说上周是紧急情况
I did and he said that last week was simply an emergency measure
不是我的常规治疗
and not a part of my treatment.
太可惜了
Oh, that is a shame.
但我觉得我们很快就可以创造紧急情况的
But I imagine we'll cultivate an emergency soon enough.
好 现在是最后机会了
All right, last chance.
谁想和我一起去互诫会
Who wants to come with me to AA?
我理解
I understand.
星期五了 你们都有事
It's Friday, you've all got plans.
我的小宝贝儿在这呢
Oh, there she is.
我可以载你一程
I'll give you a ride.
总比坐公交强
Be nicer than the bus.
谢谢你 罗莎莉
Thank you, Rosalie.
我想死你了 小乖乖
I've missed you, girl.
沃尔特 这是你的新车吗
Hey. Walter, is this your new car?
今天早上弄的
We got it this morning.
我让哈里给我弄辆沃蓝达或者普锐斯
I told Harry to get a Volt or a Prius.
起码我得当个公众典范
I mean, I have to be a role model.
结果他给我找了一辆傻♥逼♥肌肉车
Instead, he gets this stupid muscle car.
肌肉车 活跃于上世纪六七十年代马力强劲 外形富有肌肉感的美式跑车
你说了随我便的
You said to follow my bliss.
我说了沃蓝达或普锐斯[音近] 你故意听错的
I said a Volt or a Prius. You willfully misheard me.
沃尔特 我觉得这车挺酷炫的 真的
Well, I think it's a super cool car, Walter. I really do.
很高兴得到你的赞同
I'm glad you agree.
我一直都很欣赏你的新潮 吉姆
I've always admired your maverick, Jim.
哈里 这后座太难受了
This back seat is hell, Harry.
你脑子进水了吧
What were you thinking?
先生 你可以坐前面来的
You could, you know, sit in the front seat, sir.
不 我觉得我们两个要划清身份
No, I think it's best that our roles are defined.
我们俩之间的等级界限有点模糊了
Discipline in our regiment of two has been slack of late.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
谢谢你载我 罗莎莉
Thanks for the ride, Rosalie.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想不想 那个...
Do you want to, you know,
干点上次干的事
like last time?
你真好闻
You smell nice.
就像是香草的味道
Like vanilla.
"天使"
Angel.
这香水的名字
The perfume.
我能再闻一次吗
Can I smell it again?
天啊 哈里
My God, Harry.
我没想到居然有这么多人跑来戒酒
I never knew there were so many recovering alcoholics.
-酒吧一定都空了 -是的 长官
- The bars must be empty. - Yes, Major.
教堂举办互诫会真是个聪明的办法
You know, it's smart of churches to hold AA meetings.
老一套不管用的时候
Since the old methods failed,
这法子却可以把罪人们都吸引来
this is an excellent way of getting the sinners in.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
信仰之旅
吸毒者互诫会
嗜酒者家属互助会
暴食者互诫会
性♥爱♥成瘾者互诫会
嗜酒者互诫会
健康两性关系互助会
借贷过度者互诫会
赌瘾者互诫会
打扰一下 先生 我们是新来的
Excuse me, sir. We're new here.
这里看起来有很多互诫会可供选择
And there seem to be many sorts of meetings to choose from.
我们这里什么样的会都有
We got every kind of meeting.
暴食者互诫会 赌瘾者互诫会
Overeaters Anonymous, Gamblers Anonymous,
性♥爱♥成瘾者互诫会
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous.
你能说得出来的 我们都有
Boy, you name it, we got it.
-你是来参加什么的 -嗜酒者互诫会
- What are you here for? - AA.
另外你知道谁能帮我签一下醉驾登记表吗
Now, do you also know who could sign my drunk driving sheet?
谁都可以 我来签吧
Anybody can. I'll do it.
真的吗 太谢谢了
Really? Thank you.
好了
Here you go.
你是沃尔特·布伦特吗 那个沃尔特
Are you Walter Blunt? I mean, Walter B?
大部分时间是
Most of the time.
我叫德里克
I'm Derek.
真高兴你能来这里
Ah, hi, I'm glad you're here.
我在网上看到你喝醉的视频了
I saw your collapse on YouTube.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor to meet you.
我们一会儿会上见
I'll see you in the meeting.
我也是来参加嗜酒者互诫会的
I'm also in AA.
这哥们不错
Hey, nice sort of chap.
哈里 我对十二步戒酒法一无所知
You know, Harry, I know nothing about the 12-step movement.
-你清楚吗 -不太了解 长官
- Do you? - Not really, sir.
我猜十二步骤应该和十诫差不多吧
I imagine the 12 steps must be similar to the 10 Commandments.
-有道理 -借过
- Makes sense. - Excuse me.
这里女人不少啊 哈里
A lot of women here, Harry.
说不定我能邂逅什么人
Maybe I'll meet someone.
要知道很多嗜酒的人都是很好的伴侣
You know, alcoholics are often good company.
那是他们喝醉的时候 清醒的时候可不是
When they're drinking, sir. Not when they're sober.
确实 你说得对
Oh, no, you're right.
或许性♥爱♥成瘾者互诫会
Hey, maybe the Sex and Love Addicts meeting
更符合我的风格
would be more up my alley.
我同意 先生
I would agree, sir.
我觉得我应该去那个赌博互诫会
I think I'll go to the gambling meeting.
好主意 你喜欢赌博
That's a good idea. You love to gamble.
看起来我们该走了
Oh, looks like we're starting.
谢谢你 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
你要现金吗
Oh, do you need any cash
万一他们没控制住 开始赌钱呢
in case they lose control and a poker game breaks out?
您真慷慨 先生
That's very generous, sir.
给你
There you are.
找到匹配对象
我陷入低潮的时候
What I do when I hit a cold streak
就会向朋友们借钱
is I borrow from friends,
或者什么其他人
or anyone, really,
直到我手气好的时候
until I hit a hot streak.
再还钱给每个人
Then I pay everybody back.
这样的话 我既不会陷得太深
This way, I never get too far ahead
也不至于一点不碰
or too far behind.
这是一种美妙的平衡
A kind of beautiful stasis.
我活在当下
You see, I live in the now,
所有大♥师♥都宣扬这种精神
which is what all the gurus preach.
沃尔特还老实吗
So, Walter still behaving himself?
他目前正常工作呢
Well, he's functioning.
现在他去互诫会了
And now he's going to AA.
互诫会 真糟糕
AA? That's terrible.
也许会有帮助的 查理就是
Maybe it could help him. It helped Charlie.
查理吗 他自杀了
Charlie? He committed suicide.
-但他没有酗酒了 -这倒是
- But he was sober. - Well, that's true.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表