剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
That can still go on within reason.
那鞭笞呢 长官
What about towel whipping, Major?
那跟性没有关系的 哈里
That's not sexual, Harry.
没有关系咩
It's not?
你现在是和雪莉在一起了吗
So are you and Shelly a couple now?
没 我只是在帮她
No, I was trying to help her.
-她怀念当双性恋的日子 -欢迎回来
- She missed being bisexual. - Welcome back.
我们请到了《洛杉矶时报》的
We are here with media writer David Frisch
媒体作者大卫·弗里希 在过去的48小时里
of the Los Angeles Times to discuss the events surrounding me
网络封♥杀♥ 真实新闻还有救吗
我们讨论了我的遭遇
in the last 48 hours,
恰好反映了当今互联网的现状
which is a perfect example of the kind of lynchings
偏爱网络封♥杀♥而非真实新闻
the Internet favors over real, fact-based journalism.
欢迎来到《直言布讳》 大卫
Welcome to Blunt Talk, David.
谢谢 我很高兴能来
Thank you, I'm very happy to be here.
上周我在安纳伯格新闻学院
Last weekend I gave a speech... Yeah.
做了一个演讲
...at the Annenberg School of Journalism
我的助手一不小心错把她的笔记
and by mistake one of my assistants gave me her research notes
当做我们拟定的演讲稿拿给了我
instead of the lecture we had been working on together.
我看了你对这件事发表的声明
Yes, I read your statement on the matter, and...
不知道你发现没有
you may or may not be aware of it,
你有两处语法错误
but there were two grammatical errors.
那看来英国教育果然不行
Well, so much for the British educational system.
她的笔记里有大卫·福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥
Anyway, included in her notes
在凯尼恩学院的精彩演讲
was David Foster Wallace's wonderful speech
我当时没注意 就直接读了出来
given at Kenyon College, and by mistake I began to read it.
很明显 我绝对不可能抄袭
Now, clearly, I would never plagiarize
一位杰出作家发表的著名演讲
a well-known speech given by such an eminent writer.
但是网络却...
But the Internet decided--
所以你的意思是你不可能抄袭
So you're-- you're saying that you would never plagiarize
-因为你本人也是一个出版作家 -正是
- because you yourself are a published author? - Exactly.
为了充分准备这次访谈
And, you know, to prepare for this interview,
我看了你的书《一个士兵的悲伤》
I read your book A Soldier's Lament
我在书中找到了和本次访谈联♥系♥紧密的一段话
and, uh, I found a passage in it that I think is very relevant
介意我读一下吗
to this discussion. Do you mind?
我觉得我
Well, I can't imagine I
三十年前肯定没接触过互联网
touched much on the Internet 30 years ago,
不过还是请继续吧
but, no, please, go ahead.
"打仗时 长者下达命令
"In war our elders may give the orders,
而年轻人则去厮杀
but it is the young who have to fight.
正是年轻的士兵承受了战争最深的
It is the young soldier who must bear the deepest wounds
伤与疤"
and scars of war."
你记得你写过这段话吗
Do you remember writing this?
其实我不记得了
Actually, no, I don't.
但这确实是我现在所认同的观点
Though these are sentiments that I stand by today.
你不记得你写过
You don't remember writing this
-是因为这不是你写的 -你说什么
- because you didn't write this. - I'm sorry?
这段话是麦克阿瑟元帅和
These words were lifted
《永恒之王》的作者特伦斯·韩伯瑞·怀特
and combined from General Douglas MacArthur
所说的话的拼合体
and T.H. White, the author of The Once and Future King.
我从来都没读过麦克阿瑟将军写的东西
Well, I have never read anything of General MacArthur,
特伦斯·韩伯瑞·怀特倒是我最喜欢的作家之一
though T.H. White is one of my favorite authors.
所以你就去抄袭他吗
Oh, is that why you chose to steal from him?
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
难道你也是想
Are you another one of those
跑到社交媒体上转一圈
jumping on the social media merry-go-round
牺牲我的声誉来让你自己出名吗
hoping to make a name for yourself at my expense?
不 我只是在保护你所谓的
No, I am merely practicing
将要消失的事物
the thing that you just said was dying--
真实的新闻
fact-based journalism.
稍后各位可以在我的汤博乐上阅读完整内容
And you can read all about it later on my Tumblr.
你果然是想混出名
Well, of course that explains everything.
如果我把三十年前麦克阿瑟元帅
Look, if I combined the words of General MacArthur
和特伦斯·韩伯瑞·怀特的话混合成一句
and T.H. White over 30 years ago,
-我是毫不知情的 -所以你承认了
- I did so unwittingly. - So you're saying you did it.
-谢谢你弗里希先生 -这是个新闻啊
- Thank you, Mr. Frisch. - That's news.
你可以回到那太监作家都比你
You can return to your pleasant pastime
能说会道的愉快旧时光里了
of castrating writers who have more to say than you do.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back after this.
你 先生 去你♥妈♥的♥
You, sir, can go fuck yourself!
这是你的点子 西莉亚 让他上节目
It was your idea, Celia, having him on the show.
他根本不愿合作 你就没好好审查他
He sandbagged me. You didn't vet him properly.
沃尔特 那根本没搞砸 你处理得很完美
Walter, it's not a fuck-up. You handled him beautifully.
我喜欢太监的那个说辞
I loved the castration line.
-真的吗 -我也觉得 那个太棒了
- Really? - Yeah, me too. It was great.
你成功打败了那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you really nailed that jerk.
-真的吗 -我真的很抱歉让他来
- Really? - Walter, I'm so sorry we brought him on.
我简直不敢相信这发生的一切
I can't believe this happened.
我却能相信 西莉亚
Well, I can believe it, Celia.
这几周你一直很失控 注意力分散
You have been unfocused and out of control for weeks.
几周 就只是几天而已
Weeks? It's just a couple of days.
维斯医生没起一点作用
Dr. Weiss hasn't helped at all.
我对你失望透了
I am very disappointed in you.
-失望 -是的
- Disappointed? - Yes.
我不知道你到底怎么了 西莉亚
I mean, I don't know what's going on with you, Celia.
别 别那么说 她讨厌让你失望
Don't...don't say that. She hates to dissapoint you.
她自12岁就爱上你了
She's loved you since she was 12.
吉姆 我不敢相信
Jim! Can't believe it-
如果你确实感到失望并且想开除我
and if you are disappointed and you want to fire me,
那就别担心 我要辞职
then don't worry because I quit.
我要离开《直言布讳》
I quit Blunt Talk.
西莉亚 西莉亚
Celia! Celia!
你俩都别管我
Both of you just leave me alone.
那个男孩说你的坏话
That boy was mean about you.
我知道 伯蒂 我知道
I know, Bertie. I know.
但生活中需要保持友善
But the thing in life is to try to be kind.
莎士比亚说过
You know, Shakespeare said,
多爱人 不害人
"Love all, do wrong to none."
-莎士比亚 -是的
- Shakespeare? - Yes.
现在 你认为你能对那些又傻又刻薄的
Now, do you think you can be kind
男孩保持友善了吗
to the silly boy who was mean?
嗯 再也不打架了
Mm-hmm. And no more hitting.
对 非常好
Okay. Good.
但现在你该睡了
But now it's time for sleep.
好的
Okay.
我认为你该看看这个 先生
I thought you should see this, sir.
在剪报簿里发现的
Found it in the scrapbooks.
哦我的天呐
Oh, Lord.
著名新闻记者访问维康姆阿贝中学
吉姆说的是真的
Jim was right.
西莉亚从孩提时代就开始跟随你了
Celia has been following you since she was a child.
我们得把她找回来 哈里
We've got to get her back, Harry.
是 长官
Yes, Major.
你全都搞错了 哈里
You've got this all wrong, Harry.
搬个钢琴根本不可能
This is no way to carry a piano.
那么我们该怎么搬进去呢 先生
Well, how should we carry in, sir?
我还不知道你是这方面的专家呢
I didn't know you were an expert.
我不是专家 哈里
I am not an expert, Harry,
但是我就是懂的比你多
but I know more than you.
是的 你懂的抱怨比我多
Yeah, you know more about complaining.
哈里 我不喜欢你的傲慢
Harry, I don't like your insolence.
我也不喜欢你那么傲慢 先生
I don't like yours, sir.
对 小心 小心
Yeah, careful. Careful!
看看你让我♥干♥了什么
Look what you made me do!
才不是我的错呢
That was not my fault.
是吉姆吗 吉姆
Jim? Jim.
吉姆 噢我的天呐
Jim. Oh, my God.
你还好吗 吉姆
You all right, Jim?
现在站稳了 好
Steady now. That's it.
很简单吧
Easy as she goes.
我
I...
我做错了 我失控了
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表