剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
还需要你赢了赌注才能让他们上节目
that you have to win a bet to get 'em on air?
苏珊娜·梅薇儿
Suzanne Mayview.
明天晚上 不许刁难她
Tomorrow night. No bumping her.
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
她根本是个众所周知的极右♥派♥婊♥子♥
She's a far-right publicity whore.
沃尔特绝对不会让她上节目的
Walter would never have her on.
宝贝 我差不多要去睡了
Sweetheart, I think I'm gonna turn in soon.
大家晚安
Good night, everyone.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
泰迪 你的裤子呢
Teddy, where are your pants?
该死
Oh, shit!
我把辣椒酱撒上面了 就扔进洗衣机了
I spilled some hot sauce, threw the pants in the wash,
接着小蛋饼又熟了
then the mini quiche were burning.
没事的 泰迪 去睡吧
It's all right, Teddy. Just go to bed.
抱歉 女士们
I'm sorry, ladies.
泰迪没事吧
Is-- is Teddy all right?
没事 他只不过
He's fine. He's just...
快疯了
Losing it.
我接受这个赌注
I'll take the Mayview bet.
罗莎莉 你确定吗
Rosalie, are you sure?
发牌吧 戴安
Cards, Diane.
太好了
Yes!
不许刁难她
No bumping her.
直言布讳
囤积行为只不过是表象
This hoarding is just a symptom.
其背后隐藏的往往是性癖好
Underneath the mess is always sex.
所以你迷恋什么
So what are you,
乳♥房♥♥ 腿
a breast man, a leg man,
还是屁♥股♥
or an ass man?
你不必不好意思 吉姆
You don't have to be embarrassed, Jim.
比如 沃尔特就迷恋乳♥房♥♥
For example, Walter is a breast man.
因为他从未见过父亲
Because he never met his father,
他人生的第一份爱
he's fixated on the nipple
就建筑在乳♥头♥之上
as his primary source of love.
你有必要告诉我这个吗
Should you have told me that?
没有 但你爱听 不是吗
Uh, no, but you liked hearing it, didn't you?
所以你迷恋什么
So what are you?
我迷恋脚
I'm a foot man.
还有鞋 我喜欢鞋子
And shoes. I like shoes.
很好 我喜欢腋窝
Beautiful. I like the armpit.
不过那是另一♥码♥事了
But that's another story.
那是什么让你对脚产生偏爱的
So what turns you on about the foot?
这个嘛
Okay. Well, um...
当我和女人做♥爱♥时
when I make love to a woman,
尽管那是很久以前了
although it's been a while, um,
我会从脚开始
I-- I start at the foot,
像一个只有小鸡鸡的小男孩
like a tiny boy with a miniature penis.
舔着她的脚
But by nursing on the foot
闻着我的唾液
and smelling my own saliva,
我便会
I begin to--
像野兽一般性奋无比
to rise up like a beast,
脚供我养分 使我长大
the foot nourishing me, growing me,
直到我成为
until I'm this full-grown man
拥有如象牙般粗壮阳♥具♥的成熟男人
with a tusk-like phallus.
它带着钩
It's hooked.
它直指星际 宇宙
It's pointed up at the stars, the cosmos,
苍穹中的巨轮
the great wheel in the sky.
然后我便用我勇猛的男钩
And then I take the woman,
取悦她 接着
pleasing her with my manly hook, and then--
把裤子拉链拉上 吉米 我需要你
Zip your pants, Jimmy. I need you.
我们在做治疗
We're in session.
我才不管
I don't care!
你都要把我的新闻编辑部变成精神治疗室了
You've turned my newsroom into a psych ward.
你反应过激了
You're very aggressive.
我愿意为你咨♥询♥咨♥询♥
I would like to get you on the couch.
你当然愿意了
I bet you would,
但我知道自己内心深处有些什么
but I know what lurks deep inside me
而我宁愿由它去
and I'd rather leave it there.
西莉亚
Celia!
《一报还一报》
我的天 罗莎莉
Holy shit, Rosalie.
她可是支持死刑的安·寇特
She's the Ann Coulter of the death penalty.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你就不能推掉吗
Well, can't you renege?
这只是女士牌桌上的一个赌注
It was just a bet in a ladies poker game.
对了 谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for inviting me, by the way.
不 我不能推掉
No, I can't renege.
琳达·威尔科斯特代表了右♥派♥的每个人
Linda Wilcox reps everyone on the right,
以及极右♥派♥和超级右♥派♥
the far right, and the extreme right.
还有几个在中间的人
Also some people in the center.
那些零影响家庭呢
Well, what about the zero-impact family?
沃尔特不喜欢推掉和他们的节目
Walter's gonna hate bumping them.
为何不是我而是吉姆和西莉亚在你办公室
Why are Jim and Celia in your office and not me?
因为我想让他们在这儿
Because I want them here.
别那么小心眼 怎么了
Don't be so needy. What's going on?
只想让你知道沃尔特来了
Just letting you know that Walter's in the building.
很好 现在请关上门
Good. Now close the door, please.
好吧 但下次你有会议的时候
Okay, but next time I'd like to be here
我也想在这儿
when you have a meeting.
我不会给这女人一个全国平台
I will not give this woman a national platform.
她反对堕胎还支持艺术死亡
She is pro-life and pro-death.
艺术死亡指自愿自杀来控制人类数量
她的世界观完全是混乱的
Her world view is completely muddled.
那就改变她
Then engage her.
我才不会帮助这种女人
I will not help this woman
卖♥♥一本宣扬谋杀和复仇的书
sell a book that advocates murder and vengeance.
-但是沃尔特 -不行 罗莎莉
- But, Walter... - No, Rosalie.
不准在讨论这个了
This is not up for discussion.
我想要零影响家庭的支持
I want the zero-impact family.
他们有某种我愿意传达的信息
They have the kind of message that I need to get out.
号♥召改变的信息
A message of change.
西莉亚 吉姆你们都同意我 对吗
Celia, Jim, you agree with me, don't you?
很抱歉 沃尔特
I'm sorry, Walter,
但我们觉得你该让梅薇儿上
but we all think you should have Mayview on.
得让她在公众面前名誉扫地
She needs to be publicly discredited.
我已经把台本准备好了
I've already put a packet together.
我们会马上再约零影响家庭 我保证
And we'll rebook the zero-impact family right away, I promise.
你们三个都觉得这是个好主意
All three of you really think this is the right idea?
是的
We do.
你知道 安德森·库伯都让梅薇儿上了
You know, Anderson Cooper had Mayview on,
但他没做好
and he didn't do well.
-他没有 -他太温和了
- He didn't? - He was too soft.
你很强硬
You're hard.
你不能让我留着十本《纽约客》吗
Can you just let me keep 10 back issues of The New Yorker?
我发誓我会读的 我某天会读的
I swear I'll read 'em. I'll read 'em someday.
不 不行
No, no, no, no.
维斯医生说你不能保留任何东西
Dr.Weiss said not to let you hold on to anything.
他说如果你丢掉所有这些废物
He said it'll help you accept your sexuality
能帮助你接受你的性向
if you get rid of all this crap.
他说了我的性向
He talked about my sexuality?
你相信这女人在提议
Can you believe this woman is proposing
未经囚犯同意在他们被执行死刑后
that executed prisoners should have their organs harvested
也可以获取他们的器官
without their consent?!
我要去厕所
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
吉姆 别 停下
Jim, no! Stop it!
别啊 马丁 放手
No, come on, Martin. Get off!
不
No!
马怎么样了 哈里
How are the horses, Harry?
我看上了一匹马呢 西莉亚
I'm on one of those streaks, Celia,
这让你感觉像一个和抽烟的坏流氓
That makes you feel like a schoolgirl who's just had her first kiss
刚刚有了初吻的学♥生♥妹♥
from a handsome bad boy who tastes like cigarettes.
我理解 我从没玩过那些纸牌游戏
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表