剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
艾德勒先生
Mr. Adler!
该死 他没听见我叫他
Oh, damn it. He didn't hear me.
罗莎莉 我得回演播室去
Oh, Rosalie, I have to get back to the studio.
他现在又是去哪儿啊
Oh, where's he going now?
泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
谢谢了 警官
Thank you, gentlemen.
五分钟后就会有车来接你了
A car will be here for you in five minutes.
泰迪现在在哪儿
Where's Teddy now?
他到沙漠边上了
He's hit the desert.
我也不想让你独自承担
You know, I hate that you have to press on without me,
但你要理解
but you understand.
没事的 沃尔特 我能搞定
It's okay, Walter. I can handle it.
你得回演播室去
You're needed back at the studio.
罗莎莉 等等 不 我要和你一起去
Rosalie, wait, wait, wait. No, I'm coming with you.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
五年来你从没错过一♥期♥节目
You haven't missed a broadcast in five years.
可你已经在我身边二十年了
And you have been by my side for 20.
你对我来说比《直言布讳》更重要
You're more important to me than Blunt Talk.
真的吗
I am?
我是说 很接近了
Well, I mean, it... Um, it, it's very close.
是的 你就是更重要
Yes, you're more important.
我一直说我要帮助别人
I keep saying I have to help people.
那我就该帮助你啊 我在乎的人
Then I should help you, someone I love.
沃尔特在一号♥线听电♥话♥
Walter is on line one.
什么事 沃尔特
Yes, Walter.
听着 我和罗莎莉
Listen up. Rosalie and I
赶不回去录今晚的节目了
are not gonna make it back for the broadcast tonight,
所以 吉姆 我要你顶替我上直播
So, Jim, I want you to replace me on air.
什么 直播
What? On the air?
你不是告诉过我那是你的梦想
You told me that's your dream.
沃尔特 你这性别歧视也太明显了
Walter, this is now conscious gender bias.
我也想上直播
I'd like to be on air.
但你从没跟我说过 西莉亚
But you never told me that, Celia.
等下一次再有紧急状况 就由你上
Uh, next time there is a crisis, you can have my chair.
我保证
I promise you that.
但你可以帮我做点别的
But there is something that you can do for me.
你说 沃尔特
Yes, Walter?
取消零影响家庭的采访
Bump the zero-impact family.
我想下次亲自访问他们
I want to have that interview for myself.
替我向他们道歉
Apologize to them on my behalf.
告诉艾德勒先生我会尽快安排他上直播
Tell Mr. Adler I will have him on air as soon as possible.
天哪
Oh, god.
沃尔特 我只想说
Uh, Walter, I, I just want to say
谢谢你给我这次机会
thank you for this opportunity.
吉姆你说什么 我听不见
What's that, Jim? I, I can't hear you.
我要感谢你给我这次机会
I wanted to thank you for this opportunity.
不过这有些太突然了
Um, but, this is kind of overwhelming.
我听不清他们说话 我想已经断开连接了
I can't hear them. I think we've lost the connection.
-是啊 -老天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, Lord.
我希望吉姆不要搞得太砸
I hope Jim doesn't fail miserably.
可不是嘛
God, yes.
来一口 先生
Take this, sir.
这件事要想成功 我们得改变你的外表
Well, if we're gonna pull this off, we need to change your look.
-是啊 -对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我的外表有什么问题
What's wrong with my look?
很多问题 请跟我来 先生
Plenty. Come with me, sir.
多谢 哈里
Thanks, Harry.
他还是不接电♥话♥ 应用显示呢
Still not answering his phone. What does the app say?
他刚下车了
Oh, he's just been dropped off.
寂寞谷路1100号♥
Oh. 1100 Lonesome Canyon Road.
-什么 -天啊 离我们有二十英里远
- What? - Oh, Lord, it's 20 miles away.
希望他能待在那里不再乱跑吧
Well, let's hope he stays put.
罗莎莉 泰迪最近举止有什么异常吗
Rosalie, has Teddy been acting erratic lately?
沃尔特 我现在没心情谈论这些
Walter, I, I'm not in the mood for talking right now.
我只是想找到他 好吗
I... I just want to find him, okay?
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
这片沙漠让我想起了当年在约书亚树公园
You know, this desert makes me think of Joshua Tree.
-你还记得吗 -当然
- You remember? - Of course.
那个派对
The party.
-泰迪喝得大醉 -是啊
- Teddy got loaded. - Yeah.
他开始光着身子朗诵诗歌♥
He started reciting poetry naked.
他全身一点毛都没有
His body was completely hairless.
他当时那么高兴
He was so happy.
他就爱这两件事情
Well, those are two things he loves,
裸体和诗歌♥
nudity and poetry.
我们刚开始播出《直言布讳》的时候
You know, when we were starting Blunt Talk,
他为我写下了一行诗
he wrote down a line of poetry for me.
美国当代诗人
是杰克·吉尔伯特做的
Oh. By Jack Gilbert.
我一直带在身边
And I've carried it around ever since.
"我相信伊卡洛斯的坠落并非失败
"I believe Icarus was not failing as he fell,
"只是朝向他胜利的终点"
"but just coming to the end of his triumph."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我也是这么问泰迪的
Well, that's what I asked Teddy,
他说 "不要害怕飞翔"
and he said, "Don't be scared to fly."
见鬼 没有洗发液
Oh, damn, there's no shampoo.
-哈里 -是的 先生
- Harry? - Yes, sir.
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
你确定这真的有必要吗 哈里
Are you sure this is really necessary, Harry?
是的 长官
Yes, Major.
你刚刚叫我长官吗
Did you just call me Major?
是的 长官 我是说 先生
Yes, Major... I mean, sir.
抱歉先生 习惯使然
Sorry, sir. Force of habit.
没事的 只是...
It's okay, just...
你知道你可以像平时一样叫我吉姆吧
You can call me Jim like you used to, you know?
您现在地位改变了
With your change in status,
我觉得叫先生更合适 先生
I prefer sir, sir.
那么我们开始鞭笞吧
So, let's start the whipping.
您想要伴以对话吗
Mmm. Would you like dialog?
好啊
Okay.
你是不洁的 先生
You've been unclean, sir!
非常不洁
Very unclean!
调皮
Ah! Naughty!
调皮
Naughty!
你是什么
What are you?
-我是一团糟 -你是一团糟
- I'm messy... Ah! Ow! - You are messy!
对 整理你的房♥间
Right, tidy your room!
-整理我的房♥间 -整理你的房♥间
- Tidy my room... Ah! - Tidy your room!
整理你的房♥间
Tidy your room!
沃尔特让我为再一次推掉和你们的节目
Walter wanted me to convey his most sincere apologies
转达他最诚挚的歉意
for bumping you off the show again.
抱歉 我没法假装没听到
I'm sorry, I can't keep pretending
-有人在附近痛苦嚎叫的声音 -那个啊
- that someone is not howling in pain nearby. - Oh, that.
那是我的...我的高级制♥作♥人同事
Oh, that's my, um... my fellow senior producer
在准备他的首次直播
is getting ready for his broadcast debut.
他要顶替沃尔特上节目
He's subbing for Walter.
但他为什么这么痛苦
But why is he in agony?
哈里 沃尔特的男仆
Well, um, Harry, Walter's manservant,
在用毛巾抽打他的身体以排去毒素
is leeching his body of toxins by whipping him with a towel.
我的理解是这样
That's my understanding.
我们需要排去我们这个星球的毒素
Well, we need to leech our planet of toxins,
因此我和我的家人能上节目就显得至关重要
Which is why it's so crucial that my family and I be on the show.
我很抱歉 沃尔特也很抱歉
I'm so sorry, as is Walter.
但下次一定能再让你上节目 我保证
But you will be on the show again, I promise.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我不是个很自信的人 我也有自尊心
I'm not good at being assertive. I have odd self-esteem.
但我们需要把这个信息传递出去
But it's very important that I stress
让人们知道 这很重要
we need to get our message out there to the people.
人类发展已经失衡了 必须要改善这种局面
Mankind is imbalanced and needs to change.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, God! Oh, God!
沃尔特有个男仆
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表