剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
在这儿等着 哈里
Uh, wait here, Harry.
-继续织吧 -是 长官
- Work on your knitting. - Yes, Major.
不错 雪莉
Well done, Shelly.
你肯定会成为扳手腕的好手
Bet you'd make an excellent arm wrestler.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
扳手腕是我的一大爱好
Arm wrestling is a passion of mine,
所以我看得出谁拿手谁不拿手
and I know who's good and who isn't.
对 雪莉 对 你很棒
Yeah, Shelly. Yeah, you have value.
对 你是个好女孩
Yeah, you're a good girl.
加油 雪莉
Come on, Shelly.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
吉姆 叫我吉姆就好
Jim. You can call me Jim.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
那个 哈里 你为什么总在织东西呢
Hey, uh, Harry, what are you always knitting?
这是什么
What is this?
这是给长官织的帽子
It's a hat for the major.
他的光头对风的抵御力比较弱
Being bald, he's vulnerable to drafts.
你对他真好
That's nice of you.
哈里 我觉得这很棒
Harry, I-- I think it's beautiful,
但是你为什么要对沃尔特这么好呢
but why are you so devoted to Walter?
我知道他值得 但是
I mean, I know he deserves it, but--
看上去有点过了 是吗
But it seems excessive?
-好吧 -其实并不过分
- Well... - It's not.
三十三年前
33 years ago,
长官救了我的命
the Major saved my life.
我中弹了 有可能会缓慢地
I'd taken shrapnel and would have bled to death
流血而亡
slowly,
那样死去真的很糟糕
which is not a pretty way to go.
-我不 我不知道这些 -是的
- I didn't-- I didn't know. - Yeah.
他冒着自己生命的危险救了我
He risked his life to save mine.
所以我至少还能为他
So the least I can do
编织一顶帽子
knit him a hat.
说实话 医生 我之前做过的那些爱
The truth is, Doctor, for all the sex I've had,
其中只有极少数能让我从中享受到快乐
there have been very few moments of profound happiness.
你有什么顾虑呢
What holds you back?
我不想表露自己
I don't want to reveal myself.
我活在公众视线中 但是
I live in public, but...
我有秘密 战争
oh, I have secrets. The war.
我们能说点别的吗
Look, can we talk about something else?
你还没有和我解释过我的肛♥门♥焦虑症状呢
I've never heard you expound on my anal anxiety.
沃尔特 加德纳让你去他办公室
Walter. Gardner wants to see you in his office.
我们正在治疗呢
We're in session.
那个小风♥骚♥也会去你的派对吗
Is that little minx gonna be at your party?
加德纳希望你能够把福克兰群岛的报道换掉
Gardner wants you to replace your Falklands editorial
因为当你和那个疯子医生治疗的时候
because while you were in session with Dr. Nutso,
一名叫做印第安纳议员杰夫·罗伯茨
an Indiana congressman called Jeff Roberts
被曝光和一名男妓在一起
was exposed by a male prostitute.
而罗伯茨只吃过一切反同性恋立法
Roberts was supportive of all the anti-gay legislation there.
天啊
Oh, God.
这个新闻太老套了
That is the oldest story there is.
自我厌恶 不敢出柜的政客
The self-hating, closeted politician.
但我们必须要报道这个大新闻
Well, it's a huge story and we have to cover it.
鲍勃 我们正要去找你呢
Oh, Bob, we were just coming to you.
我的软件说我运动里程数不够
Yeah, I'm not walking enough according to my app,
所以我决定走过来找你们
so I decided to sprint over.
罗莎莉告诉你了吗
Rosalie tell you?
是的 但是我不希望《直言布讳》
Yes. I do not want Blunt Talk involved
又卷入另一起无聊的小报新闻
in another one of these tired tabloid witch-hunts.
这是一起空难 这是一起性♥爱♥空难
Uh-uh, this is a plane crash. This is a sex plane crash
而且从你的性♥爱♥丑闻后你们就已经被卷入了
and your numbers have started to dip since your sex scandal.
但是我的福克兰群岛特别报道
But my Falklands editorial...
不 这个报道对我很重要
No, this is important to me.
非常重要
It's very important.
我们派对见 非常期待
I'll see you at the party. Looking forward to it.
兄弟我今天会带舞伴一起去
And daddy is bringing a date.
该死
Damn it.
我讨厌报道这一类的新闻
I hate covering these kinds of things.
最近我总是能感觉到公众们的羞辱
I have felt the noose of public shaming too often of late.
那就告诉他们
So tell them that.
说你极端厌恶这种古板清教♥徒♥似的狗屎
Say you're sick of all this puritanical bullshit.
我知道我很讨厌
I know I am.
罗伯茨议员所做的事情是应受到谴责的
So what Congressman Roberts stood for is reprehensible,
但他在旅馆中私下做的事情并不应受到评论
but what he did in the privacy of a hotel room is not.
《直言布讳》 杰夫·罗伯茨曝光
议员被目击和男妓在一起厮混
我很希望能看到有一天
I, for one, would love to see a day
将不会有任何形式的指责
when there would be no judgment
不管每个人喜欢怎样的性生活
and no labels for what consenting adults do
都不应该因此被人贴上标签
when being sensual in their private lives.
没有异性恋 没有同性恋 没有变性人
No straight or gay or bi or trans.
只是茫茫人海中的一员
Just human beings in their endless variety.
没有是非对错
None more wrong or right than the next.
这就是我的梦想
Well, one can dream.
今晚的节目就到这里
So that's all we have for tonight,
今天正好是福兰克群岛战争结束
which happens to be the 33rd anniversary
三十三周年纪念日
of the end of the Falklands War.
愿双方
May those fallen...
逝去的人
...on both sides
安息
rest in peace.
刚才的社论真精彩 长官
That was a lovely editorial, sir.
哈里 那都是假大空
Oh, Harry, it was pie in the sky dreaming.
我听着就跟约翰·列侬一样
I sounded like John Lennon.
只不过约翰是在谈和平
Except that John was talking about peace.
你今天心情很不好啊 长官
You're very gloomy today, sir.
但我们得振作起来
But let's try to rally.
我们还要开派对呢
We have a party to throw.
我给你准备了一份礼物
And, well, I have a gift for you.
是什么 哈里
What is it, Harry?
是个杯套呀
Oh, a tea cozy.
不 那是个帽子 长官
No, it's a hat, sir.
防风的
For drafts.
对 非常感谢 我会戴上试试的
Right. Thank you so much. I'll try it on.
我可能估计错了你头有多大 长官
I seem to have misjudged the dimensions of your skull, sir.
非常感谢大家能来
Well, thank you all for coming.
见到你们让我非常振奋和开心
I am so heartened and delighted to see each one of you here.
让我们想想福兰克群岛战争
Now, when we think on the Falklands War,
今天正是双方停火日
we can be heartened to know that today marks the day
多么令人振奋
when hostilities ceased.
所以 让我们
So, let's--
让我们
let's--
让我们举杯
So let's raise a glass
铭记这个和平日
to mark that day of peace.
搞什么 这不是个派对嘛
Hey, I thought this was a party.
我带了一只宠物羊来
I brought a petting goat!
抱歉
Sorry.
沃尔特 你今晚太棒了
Walter, you were amazing tonight.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
现在跟我们跳舞 不然就炒了你
Now dance with us or you're fired.
这个派对太棒了 鲍比邀请我来我太高兴了
This party's great. I am so glad Bobby invited me.
鲍比 啊 懂了
Bobby? Oh, yes, of course.
沃尔特 我超爱这首歌♥ 我能和你们一起跳舞吗
Walter, I love this song. Can I dance with you guys?
当然了 我们来个四光头自♥拍♥吧
Yes, please do. Let's get a four-way bald selfie.
挤一挤
Squeeze in.
你真是太美了
You're so beautiful.
-谢谢 -一起都这么美
- Thank you. - Everything is so beautiful.
-你真美 -鲍勃 你过来下
- You're so beautiful. - Bob, come here.
你和那个谁约会多久了
How long have you been dating, um...
他叫伊曼纽尔 我们在瑞士联合银行相遇的
Uh, Emanuel. Yeah, I met him at UBS
就在你让他上了节目之后
just after you had him on.
他在卫生间里 我了个大去啊
He was in the men's room, and holy shit,
自然而然就一件接一件地发生了
did one thing lead to another.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表