剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
真是倍儿爽
It was like ding-ding.
你喝多了吧
You high?
对啊
Yeah.
鲍比 快来
Bobby, come on.
-沃尔特 -马丁
- Walter. - Martin.
-这是罗莎莉 -罗莎莉
- This is Rosalie. - Rosalie?
我知道 太巧了
I know, it's just a coincidence, sort of.
布伦特先生 见到你非常高兴
Mm, it's very nice to meet you, Mr. Blunt.
这个聚会非常棒 我喜欢这些怪胎
It's a wonderful party. I like all of the weird people.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的 来吧
Oh, thank you, my dear. Come.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看看马丁是怎么和那个妹子调情的
Look at how Martin's carrying on with that girl.
泰迪在哪里呢
Where's Teddy?
他不是很舒服 所以他在家待着
Oh, he wasn't having one of his good days so he stayed at home.
他漂亮的美国朋友过来了
His beautiful Armenian friend came around.
我要再来一杯
I need another drink.
你玩的怎么样了
How are you holding up?
不怎么样
Not so good.
我们来做点有趣的事怎么样
How can we make this fun for you?
我知道一个 我们每喝一杯就
I know. Let's tell each other something weird and personal
给对方讲一条自己古怪的事 你先来
with every drink that we have. You go first.
我不擅长饮酒游戏 你先来
I'm not good at drinking games. You go first.
好吧 我不喜欢盯着别人吃饭
Okay, I don't like watching other people eat.
我觉得他们看起来像是动物一样
I feel like they look like sort of animals
然后我就会因为这种想法而感到内疚
and then I feel bad for judging them.
我也是 我看他们吃饭
Me, too. I watch them eat
就能想象到他们一会儿在卫生间拉屎的样子
and then I'm picturing them on the toilet
这让我觉得很恶心
pooping later and it makes me sick.
就像吃进热狗再拉出来一样
It's like hot dog in, hot dog out.
我也接受不了这个
Ew, yeah. I don't take it that far.
喝掉吧
Drink up.
再拿点饮料过来
Get us more drinks.
好的 但我所说的和你的没有什么不同
Okay, but what I said wasn't that different from what you said.
再拿两杯 要威士忌
Two more drinks. Get whiskey.
他说 那绝对就是鬼
He was like, "That's definitely a ghost."
吉米 这位是赫谢尔
Oh, Jim, this is Hershel.
他是沃尔特的朋友
He's a friend of Walter's.
嗨 老兄
Oh, hey, man.
很高兴见到你 你怎么认识沃尔特的
Hey, nice to meet you. How do you know Walter?
他是我性♥爱♥瘾会的赞助人
He's my sex and love addicts sponsor.
他从不回电♥话♥ 但他人真的非常好
He don't return calls, but he's a really nice--
妈的 我不小心喷到了你嘴里了
oh, shit, I just spit in your mouth.
我真的很抱歉 我真讨厌这种情况
I am so sorry. I hate when that happens.
没关系 我去拿饮料把它喝下去
It's okay. I'm just gonna get a drink and wash it down.
-你没事吗 我真的很抱歉 -这没关系
- Are you okay? I'm really sorry. - It's okay.
这就是一小块热狗而已 吉米
It was just a little piece of hot dog, Jim.
我嘴里一直都嚼着热狗
I put hot dogs in my mouth all the time.
斯坦 你在干什么
Stan, what the hell are you doing?
你今晚是我的客人
You're my guest here tonight.
我待在吧台后面更自在 布伦特先生
I feel more comfortable behind the bar, Mr. Blunt.
-和往常一样 -谢谢 斯坦 你人太好了
- Usual? - Yes, thanks, Stan. You're too kind.
你好吗
Oh, hi. How you doing?
可以给我一杯伏特加苏打水和一杯水吗 谢谢
Can I get a vodka soda and a water, please? Sure.
让莫比来调音真的好吗
You sure you're okay with Moby DJing?
当然 我接受你们之间的关系
Yes, I accept your relationship.
布伦特夫妇 谢谢你们邀请了我
Mr. And Mrs. Blunt. Thank you for having me.
我之前还没有和学生的父母们打过交道
I've never socialized with parents of my students before.
我希望这不会太唐突
Oh, well, I hope it's not too inappropriate.
可能是有点 但是我喜欢
Oh, it might be, but I like it.
见到你非常荣幸
It's an honor to meet you.
作为高水平色情片的制♥作♥人
As a producer of high-end erotica,
我也反对环割生殖器
I am also against genital mutilation.
如果你不介意 我不想在聚会上谈本行的事情
If you don't mind, I'd rather not talk shop at a party.
你们看到西莉亚了吗
Yeah. Hey, have you guys seen Celia?
没有
No.
-你懂我的意思吧 -我知道 最后有一些
- You know what I mean? - Yes. Finally, some--
你知道 当谈及性的时候
you know, look, when it comes to sex
就像在玩轮盘赌一样
it's like I'm spinning a roulette wheel.
什么变♥态♥玩法我最少都试过一次了
I mean, I've tried every perversion at least once.
过去几年里我当过奴 玩过异装
For years I was a sub then a cross-dresser.
现在我有露阴癖
and now I'm an exhibitionist.
天呐你这么开放 我简直太喜欢你了
Oh, my God, I love how open you are.
你知道吗 我来这本来是想找个妞的
You know, I came here hoping to meet a girl,
但能遇到这么开放的男人我很开心
but I am happy to meet an open guy.
对我来说 传统的做♥爱♥才是最怪的怪癖
Well, I mean, for me, straight sex is the kinkiest.
男女之间的亲密关系
I mean, intimacy between a man and a woman?
互生爱意 亲亲小嘴
Affection, kissing?
这些行为简直太恶心了
Whoo, ain't that some sick action.
-对啊 -不如来干一杯
- Yeah. - You know what?
-敬无聊的爱爱 -敬无聊的爱爱
- To straight sex. - To straight sex.
谢谢你吉姆 刚好需要一杯提提神
Thanks, Jim. I need a fresh one.
别 那是我给西莉亚拿的
Uh, no, that was for Celia.
你为什么去阿巴拉契亚步道度假呢
So why are you going on the Appalachian Trail for your vacation?
我需要走一走 思考思考
I just need to walk and think
想想我的人生
and, figure out my life.
我是说 我都快28了
I mean, I'm almost 28.
-马丁 -罗莎莉
- Hello, Martin. - Rosalie.
罗莎莉 这是罗莎莉
Uh, Rosalie, this is Rosalie.
-什么 -我知道 有点怪异
- What? - I know, it's weird.
你只是我遇到的第三个罗莎莉而已
You're only the third other Rosalie I've ever met.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's very nice to meet you.
马丁的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Martin's is a friend of mine.
你俩玩的开心哈
Uh, you two have fun now, okay?
事实上 我们要走了
Actually, we're going to go,
但你不会介意吧
but is all this okay?
当然不介意 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
-没事的 -好吧
- It's fine. - Okay.
你还好吗
Hey, is everything all right?
你想聊一聊还是吸一管
You want to talk or do you want to do a line?
都要
Both?
搞毛啊
Hey, man.
作为音乐家 你的泡女人事业应该战绩辉煌吧
As a musician, you must have had a lot of success with women.
曾几何时 是这样的
At one time, yes.
-1988年是我的巅峰时刻 -明白了
- I peaked in 1988. - Oh, I see.
我家长官描述过 一次精彩的性高♥潮♥
Well, the Major described a good orgasm
就像一颗红色彗星后面跟着一片黑洞
like a red comet followed by a black abyss.
你的经历也是这样吗
Was that your experience?
我的不是这样
That's not how I'd put it.
对我来说 就像从高高的阳台上
For me it was like a pitcher of water
倒下来一大罐水
you pour off a high balcony.
在巴黎
In Paris.
第十六区
In the 16th Arrondissement.
哈里 这是我妈妈诺拉
Hi, Harry. This is my mom Nora.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's so nice to finally meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
失陪一下 女士们 我有事要去处理一下
But excuse me, ladies. There's something I have to do.
我就把你们交给菲尔了
I'll leave you in Phil's capable hands.
借过
Excuse me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-我收到了邀请函 -他们弄错了
- I received an invitation. - A mistake was made.
你以前对我长官很无理 这里不欢迎你
You were very rude to the Major and are not welcome here.
放开我 我也是从事媒体行业的
Unhand me. I'm a member of the press
而且我得了网球肘
and this is my tennis elbow.
-我才不管你 -怎么了 哈里
- I don't give a flying-- - What's going on, Harry?
我在这里发现了个间谍 先生
I found this spy on the premises, sir.
正想把他赶走呢
And I'm giving him the boot.
布伦特先生 我收到了请柬
I received an invitation, Mr. Blunt.
所以我以为你原谅我了
And so I thought you had forgiven me.
你就像我父亲 他在我很小的时候
Also, you look like my father, who is institutionalized
就被收容了 所以如果我们能成为朋友
when I was a child, so if we could be friends--
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表