剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
一旦失去事业就不想再活着的人之一
who just drops dead when his work is taken away from him.
就像宾夕法尼亚州立大学球队的乔·帕特诺
Like Joe Paterno at Penn State.
我觉得我的人生正在逐渐脱离我的控制
And I feel my life slipping away from me
就像一只不愿意受管制的猫
like a cat that doesn't want to be held.
猫 不是狗吗
A cat? Not a dog?
不 是一只猫
No, a cat.
似乎我已经耗尽了我的梦想
Seem to be running out of dreams for myself.
我非常
I'm so--
非常的累
so tired.
我困了
Sleepy.
长官 长官
Major? Major?
醒醒 长官 你得起来了
Wake up. Major, you've got to get up.
已经一个小时了 睡得够久了
It's been an hour. You've slept enough.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我刚刚做了个极其逼真的
I was having the most vivid dream
关于伯特·兰卡斯特[的空中飞人]的梦
about Burt Lancaster's "Trapeze."
我喜欢那部电影
I love that movie.
把这个喝了 长官
Drink this, Major.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
对不起 沃尔特 我真的 我害了你
I'm so sorry, Walter. I really-- I screwed up.
我给了你三粒安必恩而不是不夜神
I gave you three Ambien and not three Provigil.
安必恩是安♥眠♥药♥ 莫♥达♥非♥尼♥是治疗嗜睡症的药物
我手伸错口袋了
I went for the wrong pocket.
我一般都把安必恩放右边
Usually I keep my Ambien in my right
不夜神放左边
and my Provigil in my left.
三粒安必恩
Three Ambien?
听着 没什么需要担心的
Hey, look, it's nothing to worry about.
这个剂量不会致命
It's not a lethal dose.
你知道吗 我会跟广播网说
And, you know, I let the network know
你很健康 可以去录节目
that you're fit enough to broadcast.
谢谢你 医生
Doctor, thank you.
沃尔特 你得马上进演播室
Walter, you need to go into the studio
去录你自己提的问题了
and tape your questions right now.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
表演时间到
Showtime!
这些问题太小儿科了
These questions are too timid.
我要即兴改编一下我的讯问
I'm going to improvise my interrogation.
谢谢 山姆 不需要提词器
Thanks, Sam. No need for the prompter.
该死 他要乱来了
Shit. He's going rogue.
好了 谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay, thank you, darling.
我们先录我情绪化的反应吧
Why don't we record my emotional responses first?
等我直播时候就可以插播
Then they can play when I'm talking live.
-比尔 准备好了吗 -是的 布伦特先生
- Bill, are you ready? - Yes, Mr. Blunt.
自我恼怒
Anger at self.
自我厌恶
Disgust with self.
同情
Empathy.
卖♥♥弄风情
Coquettish.
轻微震惊
Mild shock.
发生了什么
What happened?
因为安必恩你又昏过去了一次 长官
You passed out again from the Ambien, Major.
但我得去录我的讯问了
But I have to tape my questions.
-已经录了 -是吗
- You did. - I did?
是的 你不记得了吗
Yes, you don't remember?
你对自己非常 非常狠
You were very, very hard on yourself.
我有吗
I was?
一定是因为吃了安必恩产生了眩晕
I must have been in an Ambien blackout.
医生认为你可能需要这个来清醒一下
The doctor thought you might need this to wake up.
是什么 可♥卡♥因♥吗
what's that? Cocaine?
是的
Yes.
天哪 他真是个弗洛伊德派
My God. He really is a Freudian, isn't he?
哈里 我们得再约他
Harry, we have to make another appointment.
看看我们当时多年轻 多健康
Look how young and fit we were.
是啊
Yes.
然后所有英格兰青年都兴奋了
Then all the youth of England were on fire.
我先帮你尝尝 长官
I'll-- I'll test this for you, Major.
好
Yeah.
这个比例的可♥卡♥因♥作用刚刚好 长官
The ratio of cocaine to speed is just right, Major.
试试看
Have at it.
谢谢 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
没有你 我该怎么办啊 哈里
What would I do without you, Harry?
没有你 我该如何是好才对 长官
What would I do without you, Major?
拜托了 先生 我能再来点吗
Please, sir, can I have some more?
直言布讳
突发新闻 布伦特丑闻后首发声
晚上好 欢迎收看直言布讳
Good evening. Welcome to Blunt Talk.
我是沃尔特·布伦特
I am Walter Blunt.
今晚我们将进行一次前所未有的直播
Tonight we have an unprecedented broadcast.
他为何会那样耸鼻子
Why is he sniffing like that?
我相信你们都知道
I'm sure you're all aware of last night's incident
我昨晚因召♥妓♥和酒驾等罪名
when I was arrested on a number of charges
被逮捕的事件
including soliciting and drunk driving.
我相信你们都有疑问
I'm sure you all have questions.
看看我能否给你们一些答案
Lets see if I can give you some answers.
今晚 沃尔特·布伦特将接受
Tonight, Walter Blunt will be interviewed by
沃尔特·布伦特的访问
Walter Blunt.
前所未有 沃尔特·布伦特访问沃尔特·布伦特
-晚上好 沃尔特 -晚上好
- Good evening, Walter. - Good evening.
播放第一个问题 吉姆
Hit the first question, Jim.
我第一个问题是
My first question...
-跟你一起被逮捕的 -太疯狂了
- was the beautiful young woman - This is crazy.
年轻貌美姑娘是未成年人吗
with whom you were arrested a minor?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
不是 那是恶意的虚假谣言
No, that is a spurious and slanderous rumor.
她二十一岁了
She is 21 years of age.
她可以投票 喝酒 开车
She can vote, she can drink, she can drive.
她可以 做很多事
She can-- well, she can do many things.
你认为说你这一辈子
Do you think it would be fair to say
都无法控制自己的性冲动合理吗
that you have been sexually out of control all your life?
我 你明白
Well, I-- you see--
我这一辈子是无法控制自己的性冲动
I have been sexually out of control all of my life.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why?! - I don't know.
-为什么 -我
- Why?! - I--
我甚至都不知道性为何意了
I don't even know what sex means anymore.
-为什么 -我迷失了 你清楚的
- Why?! - I've lost my way. You know that.
-为什么 -拜托 停下
- Why?! - Please, stop.
别再让他问为什么了
Stop making him say why.
问他个容易的问题
Throw him a softball.
抱歉
Sorry.
你打碎了一个警♥察♥的睾丸
You shattered the testicles of a police officer.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
我当时认为自己受到了攻击
You see, I believed I was under attack.
但我会赔偿那个警♥察♥50万美元
But I will give that officer half a million dollars
作为治疗费用
in compensation for his injuries.
可在三十年代时
Now, in the '30s,
乌尔沃斯家族却只用了25万美元
the Woolworth family gave a quarter of a million dollars
来赔偿一个失去所有睾丸的士兵
to a soldier for a set of lost testicles.
他在说什么啊 下一个问题
What the hell is he talking about? Next question.
但50万的赔偿非常合理
but half a million seems fair.
你的所作所为应该受到什么惩罚呢
How should you be punished for what you've done?
醉驾不就等同蓄意谋杀吗
Isn't drunk driving the equivalent of attempted murder?
-谋杀 -正面回答问题
- Murder? - Answer the question.
无论他们怎么判罚 我都接受
Whatever punishment they determine, I will accept.
但是我想对美国人♥民♥说
But I want to say this to the American people--
-沃尔特 -布伦特先生我不怕你恐吓
- Walter! - No, Mr. Blunt, I will not be bullied by you.
在夺去我很多士兵的福克兰群岛战争之后
After the Falklands War in which I lost men,
我发誓绝不停止为正义而战
I vowed never to stop fighting for what is right.
这也正是我加入新闻界的原因
And it is for this reason that I joined the Fourth Estate.
我成为了一个记者
I became a journalist.
是的 我知道我曾自我动摇过
Yes, I know I faltered because of ego
也许还有点口语焦虑
and possibly oral anxiety,
但我还不准备离开战场
but I am not ready to leave the battlefield
因为我不是冬日里残喘的狮子
because I am no lion in his winter.
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表