剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
19世纪90年代法国♥军♥事当局对军官A.德雷福斯的诬告案
随便了 布朗森读了《赫芬顿邮报》
Whatever. Bronson read The Huffington Post
他想让你发表一项声明
and he wants you to release a statement.
讽刺的是 我最终发表的那个演讲
What is ironic is that the speech I eventually gave
是关于互联网正在摧毁更加可靠的新闻业
was about how the Internet is destroying verifiable journalism.
报纸行业已经没救了 而我们就是下一个
Newspapers are dead and we're next.
-别这么说 -你知道我说的没错
- Don't say that. - Well, you know it's true.
我在浪费时间来处理这堆破事
And I am running out of time to get my message across
却没时间把我的想法告诉世人
instead of having to deal with this bullshit!
一切都会好起来的 事情会平息的 相信我
Everything will be okay. This will blow over, I know it.
受罚的是他 而这都是我一手造成的
But he's being ridiculed and it's all my fault.
是没错 但没关系啊
Yeah, it is. But it's-- it's okay.
大家都支持你 西莉亚 我支持你
We all support you, Celia. I support you.
谢谢 雪莉
Thanks, Shelly.
再右边一点
It's just a little bit to the right.
好
Oh, sure.
真舒服
Oh, that feels so chocolaty.
我昨晚梦见你了
You know, I had a dream about you last night.
我们又穿着相同的上衣
We were wearing the same top again
我正打开车锁
and I was unlocking my bike
可突然之间我们就吻了起来
and suddenly we were kissing.
-有趣 -是啊
- Oh, that's funny. - Yeah.
我猜是因为你和沃尔特的事
I guess because of your problems with Walter,
我在梦里想要安慰你
I was trying in my dream to comfort you.
而且我过去也是个双性恋
Also I used to be bisexual.
-是嘛 -嗯 大学时期
- Oh. - Yeah, in college.
我想我怀念那段时光
And I think I miss it.
因为和男人上♥床♥我没法高♥潮♥
'Cause I can't cum with men.
天啊
Oh, dear.
但和女人就很容易
Yeah, but with girls, it was always easy.
我也更自在一点
I was less self-conscious, you know?
你知道 高♥潮♥这事说不准
Or, you know, orgasms can be elusive.
有时一个热水澡就能让你舒爽
Sometimes just a hot bath can be nice.
我今早醒来
When I woke up this morning,
很遗憾那只是梦境
I was sad that it was just a dream.
所以 那什么
So, yoo-hoo.
我们现在能接吻了吗
Should we kiss right now?
雪莉 你这样让我很难做
Shelly, you're making me very uncomfortable.
你知道我有自己的原则
You know that I have porous boundaries.
只不过是开始工作前小小的亲吻
Just a little kiss before we start working.
就像喝杯咖啡
Like a cup of coffee.
星期六我们看医生时
Teddy was lucid on Saturday
泰迪还是清醒的
when we were at the doctor,
可到了星期天他就又糊涂了
but then on Sunday he was confused again.
我不得不拿走他的车钥匙
I've had to take away his car keys.
听起来情况很严重啊 罗莎莉
Oh, that sounds really hard, Rosalie.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help you somehow.
你听我倾诉就已经在帮忙了
You do by listening to me.
我特别珍惜我们的友谊
I really value our friendship.
我也是
Me, too.
只不过有时候我会很茫然
But sometimes I just-- I feel so confused.
跟我们无关 而是对所有事
You know, not-- not about us, but about everything.
我的人生 我就要满28岁了
My life. I'm going to be 28 soon.
28岁啊
28.
马丁 你要明白我不想给你
Martin, I want you to know that I don't want to put
施加任何压力
any restrictions on you.
你还年轻 得感受自♥由♥
You're young and need to feel free.
我知道 我是说虽然我没有泰迪一样的伴侣
I know. I mean, I don't have a Teddy,
但我有其他特殊朋友
but I have other special friends.
是吗
You do?
吉姆 我刚从加德纳办公室出来
Jim, I just came from Gardner's office.
我们要就福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥事件发表一份声明
We have to release a statement about this Foster Wallace debacle.
-该死 -就是啊
- Ah, shit. - Yes.
原本就无辜的我却要澄清自己的无辜
I'm an innocent man who has to declare his innocence.
快让西莉亚起草一份措辞犀利的文稿
So let's get Celia and craft something really strong.
我给您拿咖啡 先生
I'll get you your coffee, sir.
沃尔特
Uh, Walter?
西莉亚对这事万分抱歉
Celia feels really terrible about what happened.
本就是她的错
Well, she should.
西莉亚 雪莉
Celia! Shelly!
你俩他妈的在干吗
What the hell are you two doing?
这才早上九点半
It's only 9:30 in the morning.
不 这不是你看到的那样
No, it's not what it looks like.
雪莉做了个梦而我无法拒绝
Shelly had a dream and I can't say no.
西莉亚 你这是把办公室当你家卧室了
Celia, you have turned your office into a boudoir.
我才没有把办公室当卧室呢
I have not turned my office into a boudoir.
谁会一大早就接吻啊
Who kisses so early in the morning?
长官 薇薇安和伯蒂
Major, Vivian and Bertie
刚到大厅 正上来呢
are down in the lobby and on their way up.
什么 上来干什么
What? Why?
在学校遇到了点麻烦
There's been some kind of trouble at the school.
一个男孩告诉伯蒂你抄袭别人的作品
A boy told Bertie you copied someone's homework
于是伯蒂揍了他
and Bertie struck the lad.
我的天
Oh, my God.
抄袭事件都传到幼儿园去了
This plagiarism fiasco has even reached a preschool.
他只是今天被停课
He's only been suspended for today,
但如果再犯 沃尔特 情况可不妙
but if he misbehaves like this again, Walter, it won't be good.
他有可能被开除
He can even be kicked out.
-被幼儿园开除 -不要
- Kicked out of preschool? - No, no!
小孩打架可是家常便饭
Children roughhouse. It's part of life.
在西湖就不行 无论种族性别皆一视同仁
Not at Westlake. It's postracial and gender-neutral.
你知道的 伯蒂不该打那个孩子
You know that. Bertie shouldn't have hit that boy.
他之前从未有过暴♥力♥行为
He's never been violent before.
我觉得是被打那孩子的父母不对
I fault the parents of the child he hit.
他们就不该谈论我的事
They should not have been talking about me.
我为伯蒂骄傲 他在捍卫我的荣誉
I am proud of Bertie. He defended my honor.
不 你不能鼓励这种行为
No, you cannot encourage that sort of thing.
他跟他打的那孩子说他是武士
He told that boy he hit that he was a samurai.
他这么说了
He said that?
你有给他看暴♥力♥电影什么的吗
Did you show him a violent movie or something?
当然没有
Of course not.
是这样 薇薇安
Listen, Vivian, um...
我工作比较忙
I have a lot of work.
我能不能今天晚上来
Can I come around this evening
跟伯蒂好好讨论一下这些事情
and then I can talk to Bertie properly about all of this?
-快一点 -我赢啦
- Faster! - Oh, I win!
万岁
Banzai!
我们需要写一份声明
Okay, we need to draft a statement.
首先 我真的很抱歉
First of all, I'm so sorry.
西莉亚 我不需要道歉 我需要解决办法
I don't need apologies, Celia, I need ideas.
我觉得除了声明以外
Well, I was thinking that in addition to your statement,
你要正面解决这个问题
you should tackle this head-on.
你做了一个很棒的演讲
You gave a great speech, but the blogosphere
但是网络博客却用谎言掩盖了你想传达的信息
hijacked your message with this phony accusation.
你的意思是
What are you suggesting?
我已经联♥系♥了《洛杉矶时报》的首席媒体作者
Well, I've contacted the chief media writer
跟进今晚的节目
at the LA Times and put him on hold for this evening.
你们可以讨论一下你在网上栽的跟头
And you can discuss with him how your stoning on the Internet
正反映了你演讲中所提到的东西
is an example of what you warned about in your speech.
罗莎莉 吉姆 你们怎么看
Rosalie, Jim, what do you two think?
-我觉得很不错 -我也觉得
- I think it's strong. - Me, too.
-干得好 西莉亚 -谢谢你 沃尔特
- Excellent approach, Celia. Thank you, Walter.
不过我还在想一件事
But I have something else on my mind.
你们也知道 我这人不是个假正经
I am not a prude, as you all know,
但是我觉得你们不能再
but I think people should
用办公室约炮了
stop using their offices for sexual encounters.
我知道你们工作都很辛苦
I mean, you all work very hard,
但是减压的方法有很多
but there are other ways to relieve stress.
-可以自♥慰♥吗 -只要不在工作期间
- Masturbation. - Not during business hours.
那谈恋爱呢
What about affection and spooning?
如果理由充分 可以继续
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表