剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
干杯 这是我的新祝酒词
Charge! That's my new toast.
泰迪 你这里没放苦艾酒
Teddy, there's no vermouth in this.
我的天 你说得对
Oh, shit, you're right.
-我去新做几杯 -没事的
- I'll make new ones. - Forget it.
既然我们玩金拉米 就喝点♥金♥酒吧
We're playing gin, we'll have gin cocktails.
一种牌类游戏
你今天又送那个年轻人回家了是吗
So, did you give that young man a ride home again?
-今天是周五 -是的
- It's Friday. - I did.
我跟他说了我的婚姻是开放式的
I told him we have an open marriage.
整件事都太美妙了
Mm-hmm. The whole thing was wonderful.
我心跳加速
My heart was racing.
这对你很好 有助于你的社交
It's good for you. Good for your circulation.
我遇到了一个女人 就在全食超♥市♥的沙拉吧
I met a woman, you know, at the salad bar at Whole Foods.
离过两次婚 很漂亮 是波斯人 独身
Twice divorced. Very beautiful. Persian. Lonely.
但是她假装和伊朗国王沾亲带故
But she name-dropped the Shah
我就为难了她一下
and I gave her a hard time about it
因为我并不相信她
'cause I didn't really believe her.
你前天晚上跟我说过她了
You told me about her two nights ago.
是吗
I did?
我见了太多离婚妇女了
I meet so many divorcees
以致我都记不清了
that I can hardly keep track.
那个沙拉吧像单身族吧
That salad bar is like a singles bar.
总之 她给我发了张
Anyway, she emailed me a picture
她和伊朗国王1978年的照片
of her and the Shah from '78,
所以我得跟她道歉
so I had to apologize.
我坚持底线有三周了
I've been sticking to my bottom lines for three weeks.
没有越轨行为
No acting out.
谢谢 大部分人都知道
Thank you. As most of you know,
我的问题是穿宽大的短裤 不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
my thing is to wear baggy shorts, you know, no underwear.
我去坐M52路公交车
Then I ride the M52 bus.
坐车时我会这样跷腿 就像这样
And then I cross my legs like, you know, like this.
我就是希望有人能看到
You know, and I just hope somebody sees
我这里藏着的货
what I have hidden up here.
我的大棒和欲♥火♥
My noodle and my wantons.
这是种病
I mean, it's a sickness,
但我前三周都有所改善
but I've been better the last three weeks.
我还是会没事就去坐公交车
I mean, I still ride the bus when I don't have to,
但我每次都穿了内♥裤♥
but I wear my underwear every time.
谢谢大家给我分享的机会
So thanks for letting me share.
谢谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
感谢你这周穿了内♥裤♥
And thanks for wearing your underwear this week.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好 我是沃尔特
Hello, I'm Walter.
我不是个性瘾者
I am not a sex addict.
但我很喜欢听你们分享
But I have enjoyed listening to you all.
但说实话 我认为这个性瘾者的标签
To be honest, though, I find this label
实在是侮辱人
sexual addiction to be shaming.
欲望来的时候 我说的欲望
When it comes to desire, I mean, desire,
也就是你们所说的越轨行为
what you call acting out,
想想伊丽莎白·泰勒的人生
it would be wise to remind ourselves
会比较明智
of how Elizabeth Taylor lived.
以及想想奥斯卡·王尔德说的
And what Oscar Wilde said.
摆脱诱惑的唯一方法
"The only way to get rid of temptation
是向诱惑屈服
is to yield to it."
谢谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
谢谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
有 我确实需要帮助
Yes, I do need help.
那双鞋有六码吗
Um, do you have that one in a size six?
-这双吗 -是
- This? - Yes.
-给你妻子的吗 -不 女朋友
- For your wife? - No, girlfriend.
我还没准备好结婚
I'm not ready for marriage.
好的 我去看看这个款式有没有六码的
Okay, I will see if we have those in a six.
好
Okay.
你知道吗 你是我遇到的第一个职业魔术师
You know, you're the first professional magician I've ever met.
顿感压力很大
Well, that's a lot of pressure.
为了谋生我还见过只有一半身体的女人
And I saw women in half for a living.
我爸以前很喜欢表演些小魔术
My dad used to love doing magic tricks.
以前 为什么现在不喜欢了 那老混♥蛋♥
Used to? Why did he stop, the old bastard?
我十二岁时他死于一场车祸
Um, he died when I was 12 in a car accident.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
别担心 很久以前的事了
No need to worry. It was a long time ago.
是我破坏了约会氛围 我才应该道歉
No, I'm sorry for being such a downer on a date.
没关系 是我先问的
It's okay, I asked.
不过我还是很想他
I do miss him still.
他以前是教钢琴的
He used to teach the piano.
我想这就是他喜欢魔术的原因
I think that's why he liked magic.
他的手指非常灵活
He had such agile fingers.
他的手很漂亮 我以前老喜欢盯着看
He had beautiful hands. I used to love looking at them.
你的手也非常美
What, you also have very pretty hands.
你能在这表演个小魔术吗
Could you do a trick right here?
小魔术 我完全没有准备
A trick? I totally didn't come prepared.
你介意我抽烟吗 我知道这习惯很恶心
Do you mind if I smoke? Disgusting habit, I know,
不过这个也一样
but then so's this.
这个怎么样
So's that.
在洛杉矶我们就是这么抽烟的
That's how we smoke cigarettes in LA.
开玩笑啦 麻烦把盐瓶递给我好吗
No, I'm kidding. Hand me the salt shaker, would you?
好了 好好看着这个
All right, keep your eyes on this.
开始了 这是盐
Here we go. Here's the salt.
或者按我的叫法 另一种白粉
Or as I call it, the other white powder.
盯着这里看 别眨眼
Keep your eyes on it. Keep your eyes on it.
我往手里倒了很多盐
It's a lot of salt going in the hand.
我挥挥手 念出咒语
I wave my hand and say the magic words,
鞭炮着火 咻 没了
Bangers and Match, boop, it's gone.
我再把它抓回来 一次抓一粒
I'll bring it back for you, it's-- a grain at a time.
这是一粒 这样要花很长时间
There's a grain. That's gonna take too long.
这又是一粒 把手伸出来
Here's a grain. Hold your hand out for me.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我对此很感激
Hey, I really appreciate this.
我认为你会是个很棒的赞助商的
And I think you're gonna be an awesome sponsor.
-我会打电♥话♥给你的 -随时欢迎
- I'll call you. - You're welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 我想谢谢你刚才的分享
Hi. I want to thank you for what you shared in there.
我来这里的互戒会已经好几个月了
I've been coming to these meetings for months
你是第一个说话靠谱的人了
and you are the first person who's made any sense.
很高兴我说的话对你有所帮助
Well, I'm glad if what I had to say helped.
太有帮助了 通常这些互助会
It was very helpful. Usually these meetings
只会让我对自己感觉更糟 而非更好
make me feel worse about myself, not better.
那可不好 我正努力改变这种状态
That's not good. I struggle with that myself.
进行内心的自我抗衡
Attacking myself mentally.
很抱歉你在这儿取得成效不大
I'm sorry that things haven't gone well for you here.
没关系 我来性♥爱♥成瘾者互诫会是有原因的
It's all right. There's a reason I've been coming to SLAA
就是来听你今晚的一席话
and it was to hear what you had to say tonight.
还有见你
And to meet you.
几位女性拉比遭到逮捕
Several women rabbis have been arrested
人们在哭墙处聚众抗♥议♥
and a protest at the Wailing Wall
这在以色列国会上掀起一阵讨论
has spurred debate in the Knesset.
女性拉比的问题
The issue of women rabbis
近几年来一直很有争议
has been an ongoing controversy for several years now.
美国的一个联盟
A coalition of American...
我喜欢女人家的浴室干干净净的
Ah, I love a woman with a clean bathroom.
差点摔了
Almost fell off.
-那是什么 -什么
- What is that? - What?
我恨透这辆车了 哈里
Fucking hate this car, Harry.
景色真迷人
Oh, how charming.
谢谢 我喜欢住在这儿
Oh, thanks. I do love living here.
我家就在那边
And my place is right over there.
-好极了 -是啊
- Oh, lovely. - Yes.
稍等一下 亲爱的
Um, just one moment, darling.
我得和我的人说句话
I need to have a word with my man.
好的
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表