剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你 斯坦 服务太周到了
Thank you, Stan. You're too kind.
斯坦 有人跟你说过
Stan, has anyone ever told you
你的侧面和温莎公爵
that you bear an uncanny resemblance
有几分神似吗
in profile to the Duke of Windsor?
从没听人这么说过 布伦特先生
No, I haven't heard that, Mr. Blunt.
不可能吧 你俩的嘴很像
Oh, I'm surprised. You have his mouth.
-你了解过那个时代吗 斯坦 -没有
- Have you ever studied that era, Stan? - No.
华里丝·辛普森可以算是
Wallis Simpson was perhaps
20世纪最伟大的女性
the greatest woman of the 20th century.
为什么这么说 布伦特先生
Why is that, Mr. Blunt?
因为这位美国女性曾经离过婚
Because she was an American divorcée
却差点成为了英国女王
who almost became Queen of England.
几乎靠她一人之力扳倒了操蛋的温莎王朝
Nearly brought down the whole fucking House of Windsor by herself.
这些我还真都不知道
Well, I did not know that.
温莎公爵爱德华八世
Edward, the Duke of Windsor,
为了她放弃了自己的王权
he gave up his throne for her.
她很强硬
She was strong.
而他很软弱
He was weak.
完全不会治理
Total mess.
那可真是令人着迷 危机四伏的时代
That was a fascinating and dangerous time.
他们和乌尔沃斯家族的继承人
They were very friendly with Jimmy Donahue,
吉米·唐娜修是挚友
the Woolworth heir.
吉米是位性向尚不明的同性恋者
Jimmy was a somewhat erratic homosexual.
有一次在纽约
One time in New York,
吉米在帮...
Jimmy was shaving the...
一名士兵刮阴毛
sex organs of a soldier
结果手滑割了他的蛋
and by mistake he lopped off his balls.
那士兵就像布鲁克林大桥下的孤儿般可怜
Left the poor fellow like an orphan by the Brooklyn Bridge.
士兵 我可不想听到这种话题
A soldier? Oh, I don't like to hear that.
我父亲曾当过兵
My father served.
好吧 那可怜的小伙子
Oh, yes. Poor, poor lad.
不过他撑到了医院
But he made it to a hospital
吉米的母亲赔给他25万美元
and it cost Jimmy's mother a quarter of a million dollars,
当然这点钱远不够睾丸被割的代价
which is not enough for having lost your testicles.
但那时候还是够的
But in those days it was.
毕竟经济大萧条嘛
Well, it was the Depression.
别打岔 不过话说回来
Quite. Supposedly, though,
吉米还是挺讨人喜欢的
Jimmy could be very charming.
除非你当过兵
Unless you were a soldier.
布伦特先生 我看了你今晚的节目
Mr. Blunt. I saw your show tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
估计只有你一个人看了
You may be the only one who did.
-你没事吧 -我好得很
- Are you all right? - I'm fine!
我只是要调整下我的面具
I just need to adjust my mask.
一直在滑动
It keeps on slipping.
现在好多了
All better now.
斯坦 哈里人呢
Stan, where's Harry?
我不知道 布伦特先生
I don't know, Mr. Blunt.
布伦特先生 怎么不再待一会喝杯咖啡
Mr. Blunt. Why don't you stay and have a cup of coffee?
丹尼尔·克雷格先生和杰弗瑞·卡森伯格先生
Mr. Daniel Craig and Mr. Jeffrey Katzenberg
刚享用完他们的甜点
are just finishing their dessert.
亲爱的杰弗里呀 好人哪
Oh, dear Jeffrey. One of the good guys.
替我向他问个好吧 我要回家睡觉觉了
Give him my regards, but I'm going home to beddy-byes.
让斯坦帮您叫辆车吧
Would you like Stan to call you a car?
我不放心您独自回去
I am concerned.
我没事的 菲尔
I'm okay, Phil.
别忘了 我可是沃尔特·布伦特
Don't forget, I am Walter Blunt.
就在这里 就是现在
Right here, right now.
嗨翻天 大♥麻♥巧克力
*偶然来到公爵家 遇到你让我很高兴*
*I go by Duke and it's a pleasure to meet you*
*你尝到甜头便抓紧我不放*
*You're digging what I got 'cause I gave you a preview*
*我可以教你*
*I'm able to teach you*
*我知道怎样打动你*
*And I know how to reach you*
*辛迪小姐 性感撩人*
*Miss Cindy, she's a sexy little thing*
*辛迪小姐 性感撩人*
*Miss Cindy, she's a sexy little thing*
*辛迪小姐 性感撩人*
*Miss Cindy, you're a sexy little thing*
*辛迪小姐 性感撩人*
*Miss Cindy, you're a sexy little thing*
勿阻车道
你♥他♥妈♥放开我 烂人
Get the fuck off of me. Fucking loser.
吸你的毒去吧 你个臭傻♥逼♥
Go snort some coke, you fucking idiot.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.
您还好吗
Is everything all right?
-你想找个伴儿吗 -您说什么
- Yeah, you want a date? - I beg your pardon?
把你那音乐关小点
Lower the shitty-ass music.
我问你想不想找个伴儿
I said do you want a date?
你是夜场女郎吗 是妓♥女♥吗
Are you a lady of the night? A courtesan?
我听不懂你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about, okay?
我是个美女 还他妈是个模特
I'm a goddess and I'm a fucking model.
你到底想不想和我约会
Now do you want to go on a date with me or not?
当然啦 当然想约
Sure, I'd like to go on a date.
再往前开几个街区 我知道个好地方
Just go down a few blocks. I know a good spot.
要来点威士忌吗
Would you like some whiskey?
或者大♥麻♥巧克力 我都有
Or marijuana chocolate? I have both.
先别说那个 宝贝 咱先谈下正事
Slow down, baby. Look, we should probably talk business first.
你知道我是怎么样的姑娘吗
Do you know what type of girl I am?
你说过你是美女还是个模特
Well, you said you were a goddess and a model.
我是双性人
I'm a transsexual.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
知道 1977年蕾妮·理查兹
Oh, yes. I was at the US Open in '77
蕾妮·理查兹 美网选手 性别染色体为XXY(正常男性为XY)
后接受手术 以女性选手身份参加了美网公开赛
头一次参加美网公开赛时我正好在场
when Renée Richards made her debut.
但我根本没想到你也是
But I would never have guessed that of you,
我希望您不介意我这么说
which I hope you don't mind me saying.
不要紧 没关系的
No, it's okay.
大部分人只会直接把我当做女孩
Most people just assume I'm a biological girl,
或者根本不在意那是什么意思
or whatever that means.
这么说您身上有一根完整的小鸡鸡喽
And does that mean that you have an intact penis?
不如说我有一个九英寸长的阴♥核♥
Why don't we just say I have a nine-inch clit?
你会不会觉得别扭
Does that bother you?
不会
No.
咱可是英国人
I'm English.
好吧 那你想干点什么呢
Okay, so what do you want to do?
我能吸你的乳♥房♥♥吗
Um, might I nurse on your breast?
我最近工作不顺
Things have not been going well for me at work
在家也不顺心
and at home and...
如果能吸一吸真是享受
to suckle would be a great comfort.
你就是想亲我的乳♥头♥吗
You just want to kiss on my titties?
是的 如果可以的话就太好了
Yes. That would be lovely.
你看
See there?
不是假的
No implants.
纯天然
Just au naturel.
通过荷尔蒙和健康饮食长出来的
Titties grown from hormones and healthy eating.
世道真是变了
The world has changed so much.
-可以吗 -可以
- May I? - Sure.
天呐 安全带没解
Oh. Lord, the seat belt.
抱歉 我忘了问
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't ask.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, my dear?
吉赛尔
Gisele.
吉赛尔 我知道我们才刚认识
I know we've only just met, Gisele,
但我非常喜欢你
but I like you very much.
谢谢你对我这么好
Thank you for being kind to me.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥
This is the LAPD!
-糟了 -沃尔特 我得跑路了
- Oh, no. - Walter, I got to make a run for it.
我不能被抓起来 我妈会发疯的
I can't get arrested. My mom will freak out.
不要啊 吉赛尔
No Gisele!
别跑 过来
Hey! Come here!
把你的手放车上
Put your hands on the car.
你怎么这么粗暴
Hey, you're being too rough.
现在有一位名人和一个妓♥女♥拒捕
We have a celebrity and a prostitute resisting arrest.
-你弄疼我胳膊了 -警官 放开她
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表