剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
I was in the wrong. I lost my temper.
你觉得你会原谅我吗
Do you think you can forgive me?
你有你的理由 沃尔特
You had your reasons, Walter.
我自己脑子里非常混乱 干扰了我的工作
I've let too much of the confusion in my mind leak out at work.
你需要做的就是划分清楚
You see, what you need to do is compartmentalize.
那些天资聪颖却又心事冗杂的人就这么做
That's what people who are talented and disturbed do.
-我就是这样做的 -是的
- That's what I do. - Right.
但我认为我的一部分错误
But I think part of my problem
就是我老是把女性供在台上接受敬仰
is that I've always put women on a pedestal.
我是个妈宝男
I was a mother's boy.
我妄图女性无时无刻完美无缺
I expect women to be perfect.
但这却不公平
And that's not fair.
我对你太严厉了
I've been too hard on you.
是的 我能理解
Yeah, I will understand.
就像我一直把你供在台上敬仰太久了
Like I got you on the pedestal for a very long time.
是啊 我可是迷人的契税
Yeah, I am a soda.
是的 有时你会被轰下台 但你总能站回去
Yes, sometimes you get off it, but you always get back on.
看看下面想修钢琴的
Look at those two silly buggers down there
俩傻乞丐
trying to repair that piano.
直言不讳
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表