剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
我就知道他们会甩了我们
I knew they were gonna bump us.
我要开始进行下一步了
I'm taking this to the next level.
我并没有很多时间来做这个
I don't have a lot of time to make it happen.
邓肯 你给手♥机♥充电了吗
Duncan! You left your cell phone charged?
是的 有时我们需要为了更大利益做出妥协
Yeah, sometimes we got to make compromises for the greater good.
怎么 你不爱我了吗
What, you don't love me anymore?
不 我会永远爱你 邓肯
No, I will always love you, Duncan.
好吧 在我打电♥话♥之前
All right, now before I make these calls,
我希望你能给我踩踩背
I want you to walk on my back.
给我点东西可以咬着
But give me something to bite on
以防我像上次一样咬到舌头
so I don't sever my tongue like last time.
小邓好乖
That's a good Dunky.
丛林里的金发女人
沃尔特在哪 哈里
Where's Walter, Harry?
他和雪莉在编辑室里
He's in the edit with Shelly
重新浏览创伤后应激障碍的片段
going over clips for the PTSD segment.
他真的很看重这件事
He's really invested in this.
是的
Yes.
我想他是为了弥补战争时候的事情
Well, I think he's trying to make up for the war.
可怜的长官 他已经背负愧疚
Poor Major. He's been carrying
很长一段时间了
a lot of guilt for a long time.
你呢 罗莎莉 你还好吗
What about you, Rosalie. Are you all right?
你看起来不太高兴
Seem a little blue.
没错
I am.
我很担心泰迪
I can't stop worrying about Teddy.
我还想能和沃尔特拥抱安慰下
I was hoping Walter and I might spoon.
你希望我去叫他吗
Do you want me to fetch him?
不了 他在忙
No, he's busy.
你想抱一抱吗 哈里
Would you like to spoon, Harry?
我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
吉姆
Jim?
你和阿德勒一家谈的怎么样
How did it go with the Adlers?
不是很好 他快气疯了
Not well. He became hysterical.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
我讨厌拒绝人 我做的非常糟糕
I hate bumping. I'm the worst at it.
我也是 别消沉了
Yeah, me, too. But don't be down.
我们来想点积极的事情
Let's think of something positive.
不 我想不出任何积极的事情
Oh, no, I-- I can't come up with anything.
我也是 我觉得自己就像是只营救犬
Yeah, me neither. I feel like I'm a rescue dog.
好像我对其他人永远都抱有恐惧感
I'm, just, like, permanently scared of other people.
我好像
Um, I think I just--
我想出了积极的事情
I think I just thought of something positive.
说起来还挺不好意思的
It's-- it's kind of embarrassing.
我应该告诉你吗
Should I tell you?
你现在不得不讲
Well, you have to now.
尽管你在派对上喝醉了还昏了过去
Even though you got drunk at the party and passed out,
但我还是很享受跟你呆在一起
I really liked being there with you.
我很享受跟你共度时光
I really like spending time with you.
你知道的 社交上的
You know, socially.
或者也不是
Or not.
我跟你一样
I feel the same.
我要把枕头戴回去了
I'm gonna put the pillow back on.
这不错啊
This is nice.
我还以为你的爱好是织帽子呢 哈里
I thought your passion was knitting, Harry.
你什么时候开始看的爱情小说
When did you start reading romance novels?
这周末
This weekend.
我的创伤让我麻木了很长一段时间
See, my trauma had me numb for the longest time.
但在派对上
But then at the party, well,
我感到了些许性觉醒
I had something of a sexual awakening.
我知道 哈里 这很棒
I can tell, Harry. It's very nice.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我 我对抱抱没什么经验
I-- I don't have a lot of experience with spooning.
并不介意
Oh, I don't mind.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你俩在干啥
What are you two doing?
你们位置反了吧
You're in the wrong positions.
我在尝试新的东西
I'm trying something new.
得了 赶紧起来 你们俩
Well, get up at once. Both of you.
我们有一个很重要的直播要忙
We have a very important broadcast to work on.
让我们来一个超棒的节目吧
Let's have a good show, everyone.
五 四 三
Five, four, three...
《直言布讳》今晚话题
创伤后应激障碍的替代治疗
晚上好 欢迎收看《直言布讳》
Good evening. Welcome to Blunt Talk.
此时此地 我是沃尔特·布伦特
I am Walter Blunt, right here, right now.
-今晚的《直言布讳》 -所有人
- Tonight on Blunt Talk-- - Everybody!
所有人 这是劫持 但是请保持冷静
Everybody, this is a takeover, but stay calm.
这她妈怎么了 阿德勒先生
What the hell is this, Mr. Adler?
对不起 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
退回去 都不许动 不准切换镜头
Stay back. No one move. Don't cut. Keep the camera on.
-长官 -哈里 待在控制室里
- Major! - No, Harry, stay in the control room.
让他们都冷静地待在那里
Keep them all calm in there.
好 那个带着耳麦的 告诉他们继续转着
All right, you with the headset, tell them to keep it rolling.
保持直播 保持直播
Uh, stay live. Stay live.
好好活着[与直播字同] 我们都活着
Stay live, yeah. Stay live and we all stay alive.
很好 这就对了
Yeah, here we go. Ow.
布伦特先生 请坐 对了
Mr. Blunt, sit down, please. Here we go.
阿德勒先生 你得到了所有人的注意
Mr. Adler, you have everyone's attention,
但你却因此陷入了严重的问题中
but you are in serious trouble.
现在 麻烦 请给我那把枪
Now, please, give me that gun right now
这样一切都会好的
and everything will go much better for you.
-坐下 -我不
- Sit down! - No.
好吧 那我就站着
Okay, fine, I'll stand.
这才是我们该做的采访
This is the interview we were supposed to have.
问我问题
Ask me the questions.
我才不会按你说的做
I will not do anything that you ask.
我非常同情你的遭遇
I was sympathetic to your cause,
但我不同情暴♥力♥
but I am not sympathetic to violence.
如果我敢这样做
If I'm crazy enough to do this,
我就敢开枪杀了你
I am crazy enough to shoot you.
沃尔特 听他的
Walter, listen to him.
这是什么 这是什么
What is that? What's that?
好吧 这是我要做的事情
All right. That's what I'll do.
拯救环境还有希望吗
Is there any hope for the environment?
很尖锐
Whew, coming out swinging.
是个好问题
Excellent question.
拯救环境还是有希望的
Yes, there is hope for the environment.
我在洛杉矶长大 那时他们说
You know, I grew up in LA and they said
烟雾污染已经无药可救了
there was nothing that could be done about the smog.
但是在过去的40年中
But in the last 40 years,
烟雾污染减少了98%
the smog has been reduced by 98%
而且现在路上的车辆和人口
and there are four times as many
是当初的4倍
cars on the road and four times as many people.
所以是的 我觉得我们还有能力去改变
So, yes, I'd say we're capable of change.
-放下枪 -退后 警♥察♥们退后
- Drop the gun! - Whoa, whoa, back off, cops.
-退后退后 -不 警官们不要
- Back off. Back off. Back off. Back up. - No, no, officers.
警官们 请不要心存侥幸
Officers, d-don't take any chances, please.
-是的 -退后 让
- Yeah. - Back off. Let--
就让这个疯子说吧
just let this madman have his say.
是的 我是个疯子
That's right, I'm a madman.
阿德勒先生 把枪对着我 对着我
Mr. Adler, point the gun at me. At me.
好吗 就是这样
Okay? There, that's good.
好的 我们继续 下一个问题
Yeah, all right. Here we go. Next question.
坏消息是什么
What is the bad news?
这些问题都太简单了 你不觉得吗
These are overly simple questions, don't you think?
不要掺杂自己的观点
No editorializing.
坏消息有这些
Here's the bad news.
如果我们1987年听取了NASA的报告
If we had listened to the NASA report in '87,
我们就可以挽救南弗罗里达
we could have saved places like South Florida,
曼哈顿市中心以及孟加拉国
downtown Manhattan, and Bangladesh.
但是现在已经太晚了
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表