剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表
听着 别对男人死心
Listen, don't give up on men.
他们自有妙用
They have a wonderful stink.
他们能提行李
They carry luggage.
当你手中握着一根硬老二时
And when you have a firm cock in your hand,
就会觉得他们让你经历的一切糟心事都值得了
all the shit they put you through feels worth it.
这倒是真的
That's true.
你得碰到许多傻瓜
You just have to wade through a lot of idiots
才会遇到正确的傻瓜
until you find the right idiot.
就像我家出色的泰迪
Like my beautiful Teddy.
你走了之后我手下的工作人员都大换血 雷夫
I have a new crew since you were here last, Rafe.
当然 除了罗莎莉
Except for Rosalie, of course.
好罗莎莉 她应该被授予奖章
Good old Rosalie. She deserves a medal.
没错 我在考虑让我的高级员工来参加晚宴
Yes. I was thinking of having my senior staff over for dinner
以便你多了解他们
so that you can get to know them.
或许薇薇安也会同意让伯蒂过来
And maybe Vivian would let me have Bertie.
我乐意和小♥弟♥弟♥见面
Oh, I'd love to see the little one,
但我不想参加晚宴派对
but I don't want a dinner party.
拜托 我和哈里一直想给大家多找点乐子
Oh, come on. Harry and I have been looking to entertain more.
我要提醒你 先生
I wanted to remind you, sir,
你办公室的厕所用不了
that your office loo is not available.
我需要尿个尿吗
Do I need to tinkle?
雷夫 你要尿尿吗
Rafe, do you need to tinkle?
不 我不需要
No, I don't need to tinkle.
布伦特先生
Mr. Blunt.
见到您真荣幸
It is an honor to meet you.
今晚要上你的节目令我激动万分
I am very excited to be on your show tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
是 我是联♥合♥国♥工作人员
Yes, I'm with the UN.
我是反割礼委员会会长
I lead the commission on genital mutilation.
您今晚要访问我
You're interviewing me.
-伊曼纽尔·肯达尔 -正是在下
- Emanuel Kendall. - Yes.
见到你很高兴
It's wonderful to meet you.
所以 你还是想要尿尿的
So, you did need a tinkle.
伊曼纽尔 这是我的长子 雷夫
Emanuel, this is my firstborn Rafe.
他是个拳击冠军
He's a champion boxer.
雷夫 这位是伊曼纽尔·肯达尔
Rafe, this is Emanuel Kendall.
供职于联♥合♥国♥
He's with the UN.
致力于反割礼运动
Working to eradicate genital mutilation.
你好 雷夫
Hello, Rafe.
罗莎莉 我儿子回来啦
Rosalie, the prodigal son returns.
你好啊孩子 好久不见
Hello, handsome. Been a while.
你好 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
我得走了 我要赶在加德纳
I have to dash. I've got to go yell at Gardner
去度周末前找他谈谈
before he leaves for the weekend.
-你待会儿还在吗 -当然 一整天都在
- Will you be around later? - Yes, all day.
而且今晚我会在家里举办晚餐会
And we're having a dinner party at my house tonight.
我一定到
I'll be there.
你饿了吗 儿子
Are you peckish, son?
需要吃点东西来维持力量吗
Do you need a snack to keep your strength up?
要
Yeah.
我去办公室了 你自便
I'll be in my office. Make yourself at home.
沃尔特
Walter.
我们有预约吗
Do we have an appointment?
我是为了工作而来
I'm here for work.
很好 你正在恢复正常
That's good. You're functioning.
我还看到你在厕所里装了坐浴盆
And I saw that you installed a bidet in your bathroom.
这个东西有助于缓解你的肛♥门♥焦虑
That's gonna help you with your anal anxiety.
我以为我只有口语焦虑
I thought I had oral anxiety.
你两头都焦虑
You have both.
嘴和肛♥门♥
Oral and anal.
我倒一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
能帮我把这罐鲱鱼打开吗
Can you open this jar of herring?
这又是个关于犹太人的玩笑吗
Is this another Jewish joke?
不是 我是真的喜欢吃鲱鱼
No, I really like herring.
哈里建议我吃的 它是健脑食品
Harry turned me onto it. It's brain food.
别听哈里的
Well, don't listen to Harry.
别忘了 正是他坑你去参加了那场赌局
Remember, he's the one who set you off on this gambling spree.
那都过去了 而且我正在维斯医生那治疗
That's over now. That's why I'm seeing Dr. Weiss.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit!
对了 有时候...
Right, sometimes...
你别把鲱鱼洒地板上了
Don't get herring all over the floor.
别 别担心 别担心
Don't-- don't worry. Don't worry.
该死 这也...
Shit. That's a--
这罐鲱鱼封得也太严实了
that's really well-sealed herr-- herring.
让我试试吧
Here, let me try.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你哪位啊
Who are you?
是你帮沃尔特先生装的坐浴盆吗
Did you just install Mr. Blunt's bidet?
是 是的 是我
Yeah, yeah, I did.
我专攻贵宾坐浴盆安装 你想装一个吗
I specialize in VIP bidet installation. Do you need one?
雷夫 长官要你去他的办公室
Rafe, the major wants you in his office.
想让你见一下他的心理咨♥询♥师
Wants you to meet his analyst.
哈里 你认识这个人吗
Harry, do you know this man?
认识 这位是长官的儿子 雷夫
Yeah, this is the major's son Rafe.
一会儿见
See ya.
我是能打开的 但是我有多汗症
I could have opened that, but I have hyperhidrosis,
所以手有点滑
so my hands kind of self-lubricate.
你说什么
What?
我的手一直都是湿乎乎的
I have wet hands all the time.
可以进来吗
May I come in?
你叫西莉亚
Celia.
当然 请进
Yeah, sure.
我的妈呀
Bloody hell.
每个人都得把他的画像供起来吗
Does everyone have a shrine to him?
是的 这是工作的一部分
Yup. That's-- that's part of the job.
是啊 你好
Right. Hello.
这是什么
What's this?
那是我的...
That's my, um...
非常长的...
very long...
围巾
handkerchief.
有超过一亿两千五百万女性
We have made tremendous progress
在违背她们意愿的情况下进行了割礼
the last few years raising awareness about
在过去几年中 我们一直致力于
the more than 125 million girls and women
让人们意识到这种罪行的存在
who have been cut against their will.
太令人震惊了 这对我的观众们而言
Shocking. It's something that is probably very hard
简直都难以想象
for my viewers even to fathom.
我们的目标就是提高公众的了解程度
Well, my goal is to raise awareness.
男性环切 虽然社会接受度比较高
Male circumcision, while culturally more accepted,
但也被很多人视为一种阉♥割♥
is also considered by many to be genital mutilation.
真的吗 我还从没这样想过
Really? You see, I'd never considered that.
我猜是我的虚荣心作怪
I suppose it was vanity on my part.
我希望我的两个儿子像我
I wanted my two sons to be like me,
所以就都给他们做了割礼
and so they were circumcised.
你在说什么 布伦特先生
What are you talking about, Mr. Blunt?
你在说什么
What you're talking about.
但你没有接受过环切啊
But you're not circumcised.
我当然有过
Yes, I am.
我在洗手间里遇见你的时候瞥过一眼
But I glanced at you in the men's room.
只是我紧张时候的习惯性动作
It's just a nervous habit.
你绝对拥有一层
And you are definitely in possession
非常完整的包皮
of a substantial foreskin.
特别报道 联♥合♥国♥关于反割礼的宣传
你错了
You're wrong.
我也算是个专家
I'm kind of an expert.
我不太明白你否认这一点
I don't quite understand why you would deny this.
我没有否认
I'm not denying!
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
我们现在插播广♥告♥
we'll now take a commercial break.
罗莎莉 过来一下
剧集 | 直言无讳(2015) | 导航列表