剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
What are you doing? Cover.
什麽?
What?
保险规则是你在车裡有司机
The rules of cover are you have a driver in the vehicle
在任何时候。下车,珍。
at all times. Get out of the car, Jen.
清嗓子号♥
CLEARING THROAT No.
喊叫声还在继续
SHOUTING CONTINUES
安吉拉抽泣
ANGELA SOBS
您因持有攻击性武器而被捕。
You're under arrest for possession of an offensive weapon.
史蒂夫,你在做什麽?我们走吧。我们走吧。
Stevie, what are you doing? Let's go. Let's go.
安吉拉哭泣 我们去哪裡?他在做什麽?
ANGELA WAILS Where we going? What is he doing?
我们走吧。送她上车。
Let's go. Get her to the car.
大喊大叫增加 你在伤害我!停下!
SHOUTING INCREASES You're hurting me! Stop it!
啊!
Aah!
你弄疼我了。
You're hurting me.
安吉拉裤子 不,不,不, 不!我们走吧。
ANGELA PANTS No, no, no. No! Let's go.
不!加油。不!走吧,格蕾丝。去。
No! Come on. No! Let's go, Grace. Go.
人群呐喊
CROWD SHOUTS
玻璃粉碎
GLASS SMASHES
发动机启动,警笛哀嚎
ENGINE STARTS, SIREN WAILS
轮胎磨砂
TYRES SCREECH
过度换气
HYPERVENTILATING
哇!
Whoa!
人群大喊大叫
CROWD YELL
你有没有想过如果你不是员警你会怎麽做?
Do you ever wonder what you'd do if you weren't a police officer?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我本来想献身于神学这个主题。
I would have liked to devote myself to the subject of theology.
我本可以把我的生命献给它。
I could have given my life to it.
你呢?电♥话♥铃♥声♥
What about you? PHONES RING
但。。。
Ach...
好吧,继续。我想知道。
Well, go on. I'd like to know.
也许像...
Maybe something like a...
..就像一个户外教练,你知道,呃,徒步旅行,
..like an outdoors instructor, you know, er, hiking,
绳降,那种事情。
abseiling, that sort of thing.
我看得出来。
I could see that.
可爱。
Lovely.
虽然我确实听说你是
Although I did hear that you are
相当擅长向年轻军官展示绳索。
rather good at showing the younger officers the ropes.
你这是什麽意思?
What do you mean by that?
释放安吉拉·麦克尔。
Release Angela Mackle from your custody.
把她弄出去,回到她的房♥子里,让你的人远离她。
Get her out and back to her house, get your people away from her.
从这一刻起,她就不受员警的约束。
From this moment on, she's out of bounds to the police.
或者,或者...
Or, alternatively...
...你可以去加入他妈的童子军。
...you could go and join the fucking Boy Scouts.
咀嚼
CHEWING
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONES RING
我的肉酱太湿了。
My pate's too moist.
它出汗了。
It's sweating.
你知道肉酱会出汗吗?
Did you know pate can sweat?
不,我没有。
No, I did not.
顺便说一下,这令人印象深刻。
That was pretty impressive, by the way.
是什麽?
What was?
你对她说的所有狗屎,让她放下刀子。
All the shit you said to her to get her to drop the knives.
好吧,这不是狗屎,史蒂夫。我是认真的。
Well, it wasn't shit, Stevie. I meant it.
我要説明她。
I am going to help her.
你知道,如果你继续按照你开始的方式做这份工作,
You do know, if you keep doing this job the way you've started,
你会给自己惹很多麻烦吗?
you're going to get yourself into a lot of trouble?
你有没有想过也许有不同的方式?
Have you ever thought that maybe there's a different way
做这份工作?
of doing this job?
甚至听起来汗流浃背。
It even sounds sweaty.
钟声
BELL RINGS
你害怕吗?
Were you scared?
我当然 害怕。你看起来并不害怕。
Of course I was scared. You didn't look scared.
我看起来很害怕吗?
Did I look scared?
她笑了 你看起来他妈的很害怕。
SHE LAUGHS You looked fucking terrified.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
你做得很好,伙计。
You did well, mate.
那麽,你想知道科林是谁吗?来自科林的代码?
So, do you want to know who Colin is? From Colin's code?
什麽?你知道的?嗯。
What? You know? Mm-hm.
三年前,他还是一名新兵。
He was a new recruit three years ago.
三年。仅此而已吗?
Three years. Is that all?
缓刑三个月后。
Three months into his probation.
他做得很好,没有大问题。
He's doing OK, no major issues.
他在万圣节之夜巡逻,
He's on patrol on Halloween night,
在卡里克景观的边缘与格裡。
out on the edge of Carrick View with Gerry.
什麽,格裡· 格裡?
What, Gerry Gerry?
你的格裡,是的。
Your Gerry, yes.
呃,格裡是司机,科林在观察。
Erm, Gerry is the driver and Colin is observing.
所以,有些孩子设法偷偷熘到车后
So, some kids manage to sneak up behind the car
并在它下面扔烟花。
and throw fireworks underneath it.
显然,他们认为这是一次枪击。
They think it's a gun attack, obviously.
格裡放下脚,却看着后视镜
Gerry puts the foot down, but he looks in the rear-view mirror
看到孩子们逃跑了...右。
and sees the kids running away... Right.
..很快就弄清楚刚刚发生的事情。
..works out pretty quickly what's just happened.
这隻是一个恶作剧。
It's just a prank.
但还有这个...气味。
But then there's this...smell.
气味?
Smell?
科林自言自语。
Colin shat himself.
不!科林因为烟花而拉屎!
No! Colin shat himself because of a firework!
什麽,格裡告诉大家?
What, and Gerry told everybody?
不。格裡保留了施图姆。合作伙伴的规则。
Nah. Gerry kept schtum. Partners' rules.
但是,呃,科林不得不在车站买♥♥新裤子。
But, er, Colin had to get new trousers back at the station.
消息传了出去。它总是如此。
Word got out. It always does.
科林,好吧,他第二天不上班
Colin, well, he doesn't show up for work the next day
或后天或后天。
or the day after or the day after that.
不?!他辞职了。不!
No?! He resigned. No!
然后他搬到了澳大利亚。他笑了
Then he moved to Australia. HE LAUGHS
不!他们再也没有听到他的消息。
No! They never heard from him again.
这就是为什麽它被称为科林的代码。这就是为什麽
That's why it's called Colin's code. And that's why
最高警戒级别...
the highest alert level...
..不是红色的。
..isn't red.
哦不!
Oh, no!
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
雷声隆隆
THUNDER RUMBLES
安吉拉?
Angela?
安吉拉!
Angela!
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我要回家了。安吉拉,上车!
I'm going home. Angela, get in the car!
明智起来。
Wise up.
拜託。看,这是鞭打。
Oh, come on. Look, it's lashing.
进去吧!
Just get in!
湖点?
Lough Point?
那一定很好。
That must be nice up there.
是的。是的,是的,是的...
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah...
那麽 发生了什麽?
So what happened?
什麽,他们刚刚释放了你?
What, did they just release you?
他们没有给你心理健康评估。
They didn't give you a mental health assessment.
他们没有向你收取任何费用。不。
And they didn't charge you with anything. No.
看,对不起...
Look, I am sorry...
..因为我知道你应该得到一些实际的説明,
..because I know you should be getting some practical help,
支援。
support.
我不知道这裡发生了什麽,但我向你保证
I don't know what's gone on here, but I promise you
我会调查的。还行?安吉拉笑
that I will look into it. OK? ANGELA LAUGHS
我要开车送你回家。
I'm going to drive you home.
你疯了吗?好吧,你不是在这个走回家,
Are you mad? Well, you're not walking home in this,
今天之后就不行了。
not after today.
看,我们会快点。发动机启动
Look, we'll make it quick. ENGINE STARTS
加油。
Come on.
停在这裡,没事。什麽?
Just stop here, it's fine. What?
就停在这裡!这裡!没事的。不,我会带你走得更远。不不。
Just stop here! Here! It's fine. No, I'll take you further. No, no.
这裡。请。还行。好吧,好的。
Here. Please. OK. All right, OK.
谢谢。
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表