剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
排水管堵塞。你这是什麽意思?
A blocked drain. And what do you mean by that?
这就是系统停止移♥动♥时我们所说的。
That's what we call it when the system stops moving.
每个人都被困在原地。
Everyone gets stuck where they are.
这通常是,你知道...
Which is usually, you know...
..就在狗屎裡。
..right in the shit.
警笛哀嚎 还有更多细节吗?
SIREN WAILS Any more details?
这就是我们所拥有的,74。某种酒吧大战。
That's all we have, 74. Some kind of bar fight.
你喜欢酒吧打架吗?
Do you like an aul bar fight?
滚开。
Piss off.
什麽,你没有带其他人?
What, you didn't bring anyone else with you?
我为什麽要这样做,莫?
Why would I do that, Mo?
我不是这裡的朋友吗?不?
Amn't I amongst friends here? No?
好吧。进去吧。
All right. Come on inside.
你好吗?
How are you?
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
还行。让我们继续讨论有问题的事件。
OK. Let's move on to the incident in question.
2 滑铁卢广场。
2 Waterloo Place.
你还记得你第一次听说那个地址的问题吗?
And can you remember when you first heard of an issue at that address?
它将在通话记录中。
It'll be in the call logs.
我相信会的。
I'm sure it will be.
但是你的记忆是什麽?
But what's your recollection?
我们接到一个关于滑铁卢广场2号♥骚乱的电♥话♥。
We have a call relating to a disturbance at 2 Waterloo Place.
还有更多细节吗?
Any more details?
邻居说有喊叫声和咆哮声。
Neighbour says there's shouting and roaring.
是的,巴尼,那个位址以前有过——家暴。
Yeah, Barney, there's previous at that address - domestic assault.
没有定罪,但我们以前去过那裡。
No convictions, but we've been there before.
好吧,看,我们有没有安全巡逻的工作人员,
OK, look, do we have any crews on security patrol,
有夜生活官员吗?
any nightlife officers, anyone?
不,没有人。
No, nobody.
位址本身什麽都没有?没有紧急电♥话♥?
And nothing from the address itself? No emergency calls?
否,否定。
No. Negative.
好了,让我穿越它。
OK. Keep me across it.
热闹的喋喋不休,音乐播放
LIVELY CHATTER, MUSIC PLAYS
对,好吧,战斗必须结束。
Right, well, the fight must be over.
我想我们还是回去了吧?
I reckon we just head back, huh?
男人哨子
MAN WHISTLES
他吹口哨
HE WHISTLES
我不止一次要求他离开。他不会。
I've asked him to leave more than once. He won't.
还行。
OK.
先生。
Sir.
好吧,华丽!
All right, gorgeous!
先生,我相信你已被要求离开。
Sir, I believe you've been asked to leave.
我已经告诉他了。
I've already told him.
我买♥♥了这个品脱。我要完成它。
I bought this pint. I'm going to finish it.
路上的一个小女孩说他摸索着她,
A wee girl from up the road says he groped her,
她踢了出去,她跑了出去。
and she kicked off and she ran out.
胡说八道!
Bullshit!
我没有摸索任何人。
I didn't grope anybody.
就是他在那裡。
That's him there.
就是他在那边,爸爸。
That's him over there, Daddy.
他?对,来吧。
Him? Right, come on.
还行。。。
OK...
你♥他♥妈♥的死了,你们这个溷蛋。
You're fuckin' dead, ye bastard.
冷静。。。加油!
Calm down... Come on!
停!
Stop!
回来!停!
Get back! Stop!
返回!回来!叫嚣
Back! Get back! CLAMOUR
冷静点,你们俩!
Calm down, both of you!
返回!
Back!
安妮!
Annie!
他妈的...回来!
Fuckin'... Get back!
安妮,下来!
Annie, down here!
砰
THUDDING
制♥服♥制♥服♥。这是布拉沃利马 74。
Uniform Uniform. This is Bravo Lima 74.
我们真的需要一些説明。多。
We really need some help down here. Over.
加油!- 所有呼号♥承诺,74。
Come on! - All call signs committed, 74.
我们正在尽我们所能。多。
We're doing what we can. Over.
你♥他♥妈♥的什麽都没做!你知道的?
You didn't do a fucking thing out there! You know that?
我把你关在这个房♥间里,不是吗?老实说,我应该亲自打你一巴掌!
I us you in this room, didn't I? I should slap you myself, honestly!
女孩,女孩,女孩,安定下来。
Girls, girls, girls, settle down.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
打开那扇门!
Open that door!
所以,我们一直保持业务关係,什麽,
So, we've been in a business relationship for, what,
一年半了?从我们的角度来看,这很好,是的。
a year and a half now? It's been good, yeah, from our perspective.
这裡和那裡打嗝。你知道,我们他妈的对此感到抱歉,
A few hiccups here and there. You know, we're fucking sorry about that,
但这些事情只是发生了,莫,明白我的意思吗?
but these things just happen, Mo. Know what I mean?
现在,在那个时候...
Now, in that time...
..我相信,我已经建议过两次,
..I have suggested twice, I believe,
以扩大这种关係。
to expand that relationship.
这两次,令我惊讶的是,你都拒绝了这个提议。
And both times, to my surprise, you have declined that offer.
莫。
Mo.
为什麽?
Why is that?
我的爸爸。
My da.
你的爹。
Your da.
是的。
Yeah.
跟我说说吧。
Tell me about that.
嗯,这是我爸爸的哲学,
Well, it's my da's philosophy,
和我的...
and mine...
..你越大,
..that the bigger you get,
你的问题越大。
the bigger your problems get.
莫'钱,莫'问题,什麽?
Mo' money, mo' problems, what?
是的。但是如果你保持较小的操作,
Yeah. But if you keep the operation small,
你坚持你的区域,你不会弄乱任何羽毛......
you stick to your area, you don't ruffle any feathers...
..你可以永远继续下去。
..you can just keep going on forever.
他是个聪明人,你♥爸♥爸。
He's a smart man, your da.
但是,你知道,还有另一种看待它的方式。
But, you know, there's another way of looking at it.
如果你不成长,你就要死了。
If you're not growing, you're dying.
好吧,这是另一个噪音投诉
OK, that's another noise complaint
关于国内骚乱。它似乎正在那边开始。
about the domestic disturbance. It seems to be kicking off over there.
好吧。快点,快点。78...
All right. Come on, come on. 78...
不。。。
No...
70.
70.
不。。。
No...
76.巴尼,76岁?
76. Barney, 76?
汤米和格裡呢?
What about Tommy and Gerry?
他们又打了个电♥话♥,海伦。
They're on another call, Helen.
72?格蕾丝和史蒂夫?
72? Grace and Stevie?
巴尼,我在基地读了 72 本书。
Barney, I'm reading 72 here at base.
处理醉酒的司机。
Processing a drunk driver.
他们将不得不和他在一起,直到他被指控。
They'll have to stay with him until he's charged.
显然,那裡也很溷乱。
Apparently, it's chaos down there too.
位址本身仍然没有任何东西?
And still nothing from the address itself?
还没有。多。
Nothing yet. Over.
好了,等一下。
OK, hold off on it.
您如何决定哪些电♥话♥立即得到接听
How do you decide which calls get answered immediately
哪些被丢弃了?
and which get dropped?
不掉落。我们试图找到所有这些。
Not dropped. We try to get to them all.
有各种各样的标准。
There are all sorts of criteria.
如?
Such as?
我们真的要这样做吗?
Are we really going to do this?
做什麽?
Do what?
我们真的要把我拖到中士的考试上吗
Are we really going to drag me over my sergeant's exams
在一个星期六的早晨,我的团队在外面等着,
on a Saturday morning, with my team waiting outside,
想知道他们什麽时候可以回家?
wondering when they can go home?
我不会让你太久。
I won't keep you too much longer.
最优先的是第2条:生命权。
Highest priority is Article 2: Right to life.
然而,可能会在法庭上争论,比如说,
And yet, it might be argued in court, say,
如果来了...
if it came to it...
..因为你的决策,
..that because of your decision-making,
事实上,有人死了。
somebody did, in fact, die.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表