剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
头将不得不滚动。
Heads would have to roll.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
好吧,约瑟夫,我更想要谁。
Well, Joseph, it's more who I want.
为什麽他们没有联繫?
Why haven't they been in touch?
我他妈的不知道,是吗?
I don't fucking know, do I?
右。。。
Right...
我要...
I'm, um...
..去洗澡。
..going for a bath.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关闭,锁定咔嗒声
DOOR CLOSES, LOCK CLICKS
水道
WATER RUNS
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
什麽?加油。
What? Come on.
加油。你跟我来。加油。
Come on. You come on with me. Come on.
加油。
Come on.
他呼吸沉重
HE BREATHES HEAVILY
现在不一样了。
This is different now.
你知道的,不是吗?
You know that, don't you?
这是谋杀。
This is murder.
你不应该像这样在这裡。
You shouldn't be in here like this.
我需要我的律师。
I need my lawyer.
戈迪,你需要意识到
Gordy, you need to realise
那个律师正在为除了你之外的所有其他方面效力。
that lawyer is playing for every other side except yours.
他唯一想要的就是把你送进监狱
The only thing he wants is to send you to jail
并确保詹姆斯·麦金太尔和莫·麦金太尔无苏格兰地离开。
and make sure that James McIntyre and Mo McIntyre walk away scot-free.
你是一隻牺牲的羔羊。
You're a sacrificial lamb.
有镜头。
There's footage.
发生了什麽。
Of what happened.
你是在编造的。
You're making that up.
我不是。
I'm not.
我见过。
I've seen it.
我什麽都看过了。它显示了一切。
I've seen everything. And it shows everything.
好吧,那麽它表明我什麽都没做。
Well, then it shows that I didn't do anything.
它表明你在那裡
It shows that you were there
在谋杀一名员警时。
at the murder of a police officer.
你听说过联合企业谋杀吗?
Have you ever heard of joint enterprise murder?
因为我向你保证,这就是他们所需要的一切。
Because I promise you, that is all that they will need.
我从来不想...
I never wanted to...
我从来没有想过这样的事情...
I never meant for anything like that...
戈迪的声音断了
GORDY'S VOICE BREAKS
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
但是还有另一种选择...
But there's another option...
..为了你和你的妈妈。
..for you and your mum.
这是什麽?
What is it?
你必须给我们一切。
You have to give us everything.
我不只是在谈论枪击事件。万事。
And I'm not just talking about the shooting. Everything.
毒品业务。它是如何运作的。
The drugs business. How it operated.
詹姆斯·麦金太尔的角色。莫·麦金太尔的角色。
James McIntyre's role. Mo McIntyre's role.
档。短♥信♥。万事。
Documents. Text messages. Everything.
我不能。我不是吹捧者。我不是。
I can't. I'm not a tout. I'm not.
好吧,你知道,如果这是真的...
Well, you know, if that's true...
..那麽你是唯一一个不是的人。
..then you are the only one who isn't.
戈迪,你在这裡得到了一条生命线。
You're being offered a lifeline here, Gordy.
你需要考虑一下。
You need to think about it.
新的开始。
A new start.
右。
Right.
她敲门
SHE BANGS ON DOOR
锁定点击次数
LOCK CLICKS
你的意思是,新的生活?
What do you mean, a new life?
他们他妈的要带我们去哪裡?
Where the fuck are they taking us?
那麽马云呢?我们只是离开她吗,是吗?
And what about Ma? Are we just leaving her, aye?
闭嘴,好吗?
Shut the fuck up, would you?
汽车接近远处
CAR APPROACHES IN DISTANCE
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你要去哪裡?
Where the fuck do you think yous are going?
警笛声方法
SIRENS APPROACH
桑德拉。你在这裡干什麽?
Sandra. What are you doing here?
汤米告诉我,这将是忙碌的一天。
Tommy told me it's going to be a busy day.
您确定我们可以信任他们吗?
Are you sure we can trust them?
看,这笔交易是在非常高的水准上完成的。
Look, this deal was done at a very high level.
他们现在会照顾你,因为他们必须这样做。
They'll look after you now, cos they have to.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
来吧,我们不想迟到。
Come on, we don't want to be late.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
脚步
FOOTSTEPS
涉嫌犯罪?
Suspected offence?
詹姆斯·麦金太尔。洗钱
James McIntyre. Money laundering,
根据2002年《犯罪收益法》第7部分,
according to Part 7 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002,
共谋供应A类药品,
conspiracy to supply class A drugs,
根据1971年《滥用药物法》第4部分,
according to Part 4 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971,
参与有组织犯罪集团的活动,
participating in the activities of an organised crime group,
根据2015年《严重犯罪法》。
according to the Serious Crime Act 2015.
电脑滑鼠刮擦
COMPUTER MOUSE SCRAPES
滑鼠点击
MOUSE CLICKS
拘留已获准。
Detention authorised.
单元格一。
Cell one.
珠宝?
Jewellery?
珠宝在桌子上叮叮噹噹
JEWELLERY CLINKS ON DESK
涉嫌犯罪?
Suspected offence?
莫裡斯·麦金太尔。
Maurice McIntyre.
共同企业谋杀桉。
Joint enterprise murder.
电脑滑鼠刮擦
COMPUTER MOUSE SCRAPES
滑鼠点击她颤抖地吸气
MOUSE CLICKS SHE INHALES SHAKILY
拘留已获准。
Detention authorised.
单元格二。
Cell two.
门键盘发出哔哔声
DOOR KEYPAD BEEPS
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关上,她勐地呼出一口气
DOOR CLOSES SHE EXHALES SHARPLY
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
门打开
DOOR OPENS
请坐。
Please take a seat.
她深呼一口气
SHE EXHALES DEEPLY
你介意我抽菸吗?
Do you mind if I smoke?
罗宾逊警官,我求求你...
Constable Robinson, I would beg you...
..重新考虑。
..to reconsider.
在这个组织中有你的一席之地,
There's a place for you in this organisation,
也许是一个非常崇高的地方。
perhaps a very exalted place.
你肯定再也不用工作了。
You'll certainly never have to work response again.
不,谢谢。。。
No, thank you...
..先生。
..sir.
我已经下定决心了。
I've made up my mind.
我希望你接受我的辞职。
I'd like you to accept my resignation.
女士?
Ma'am?
请记住...
Please remember that...
..在PSNI眼中,您将永远是英雄。
..you will always be a hero in the eyes of the PSNI.
在我的。
And in mine.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
门关闭 哦,还有,嗯...
DOOR CLOSES Oh, and, um...
..詹森探长,我需要你做的最后一件事。
..Inspector Johnson, just one last thing I need from you.
该组织的下一次辞职
The next resignation in this organisation
将是你的。
is going to be yours.
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
如。
Come in.
汤米。女士。
Tommy. Ma'am.
你的这个要求,
This request of yours,
这是非常不寻常的,特别是对于你这样的军官来说。
it's highly unusual, especially for an officer of your calibre.
我不认为在这个组织的历史上
I don't think in the history of this organisation
任何人要求被移除
that anyone has requested to be removed
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表