剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
通常是电子聊天。
Usually it's electronic chatter.
有人在电♥话♥中提到了某事
Somebody mentions something in a phone call
或电子邮件或简讯。
or an email or a text.
提到他们想杀我?
Mentions they want to kill me?
谁?
Who?
我们没有得到那种水平的资讯,
We don't get that level of information,
但我们认为这是持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的共和党威胁。
but we think it's a dissident Republican threat.
那我该怎麽办呢?
So what should I do, then?
採取合理的预防措施。继续检查你的车底。
Take sensible precautions. Keep checking under your car.
如果您在交通中静止不动,
If you're stationary in traffic,
在前面的车之前留出半辆车的长度,
leave half a car length before the car in front,
因此,您可以快速退出,并尝试改变上班路线。
so you can exit at speed, and try to vary your route to work.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
就像,无论如何我都会做所有这些事情。
Like, I do all those things anyway.
你没有什麽可以给我的吗?
Is there nothing else you can offer me?
比如,没有其他保护,或者...?
Like, no other protection, or...?
如果威胁更加具体和迫在眉睫,
If the threat was more specific and imminent,
我们会把你从你的房♥子里搬走。
we would move you from your house.
但就目前而言,我们只是说要注意安全。
But for now, we're just saying be security aware.
看,你需要知道的大部分内容都在那裡。
Look, most of what you need to know is in there.
打字
TYPING
G...什麽?
G... What?
只是打个招呼。
Just saying hello.
有没有人告诉过你你有一对特别的奶♥子♥?
Has anyone ever told you you've an exceptional pair of tits?
有没有人告诉你你是一个肮髒的老溷蛋?
Has anyone ever told you you are a dirty old bastard?
只有你。
Just you.
去吧,撒尿。让我做我的工作。
Go on, piss off. Let me do my work.
难道她不能...什麽?
Could she not... What?
..举报你说这样的话?
..report you for saying stuff like that?
我认为这不太可能,不是吗?
I think that's very unlikely, isn't it?
好吧。这是什麽?
All right. What is it?
你的脸像被打的屁♥股♥。
You have a face on you like a smacked arse.
我不能。。。
I can't...
你不能什麽?
You can't what?
我不能开枪。
I can't shoot.
什麽意思,你不能开枪?
What do you mean, you can't shoot?
您必须通过范围测试
You have to pass the range test
在迦纳维尔毕业,不是吗?
to graduate at Garnerville, don't you?
还行。你有多坏?
OK. How bad are you?
我得了 22 分中的 50 分。
I got 22 out of 50.
我必须在几周后再次参加考试。
I have to take the test again in a few weeks.
如果我没有得到40岁或超过,我就走了。
If I don't get 40 or over, I'm gone.
我不会过去的,格裡。
I'm not going to pass, Gerry.
加油。
Come on.
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
嘿。你没事吧?盛大,是的。
Hey. You all right? Grand, yeah.
史蒂夫尼尔怎麽样,神秘人?
How's Stevie Neil, man of mystery?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
好吧,你怎麽能从事工作,什麽,十多年,
Well, how can you be in a job for, what, over ten years,
没有人知道他吗?
nobody knows anything about him?
他甚至不在社交媒体上,比如。
He's not even on social media, like.
也许他认为人们在乎。
Maybe he thinks people care.
今天有不少OOB。
Quite a few OOBs today.
这就是卡里克景观的全部,这是整个庄园。
That's all of Carrick View, it's the whole estate.
那是我们地区的一半。
That's half our district.
是的,好吧,我们生活在一个有趣的时代。
Yeah, well, we live in interesting times.
好吧,伙计们,据我所知,看起来我们有一个糟糕的批次。
OK, folks, from what I can tell, it looks like we've got a bad batch.
普瑞巴林,
Pregabalin,
我们认为,溷合着上帝知道什麽。
we think, mixed with God knows what.
今天下午我们有四人昏迷,一人死亡。
We've had four unconscious this afternoon and one dead.
盖瑞?
Gerry?
蓝色胶囊,像往常一样。
Blue capsules, as usual.
但是裡面的粉末比平时更黑。
But the powder inside them is darker than usual.
这是一种灰黄色。
It's a kind of off-yellow.
敲人六。
Knocking people for six.
底线是,如果你看到有人失去知觉,
Bottom line is, if you see anybody unconscious,
你最好开始为护理人员尖叫。
you'd better start screaming for paramedics.
这东西有毒。
This stuff is toxic.
史蒂夫?
Stevie?
我们有一对夫妇在Cavehill View被剥落。
We had a couple flaked out up in Cavehill View.
相同的平板电脑。
Same tablets.
所以。。。它们必须无处不在。
So...they must be everywhere.
好的,伙计们,看看你的心肺复甦术手册
OK, folks, have a look over your CPR manuals
如果您跟不上速度。如果可以的话,使用护齿器。
if you're not up to speed. Use a mouth guard if you can.
不希望你抓住任何你还没有得到的东西。
Don't want you catching anything you haven't already got.
笑声 锐利的眼睛拯救生命。
LAUGHTER Sharp eyes save lives.
哦,那是我的一个,你知道的。
Oh, that's one of mine, you know.
锐利的眼睛。
Sharp eyes.
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
萨尔吉,我只是在想。
Sarge, I was just thinking.
我有那个档要为法庭做准备。
I have that file to prep for the court.
哪个文件和哪个法♥院♥?布伦南,国内。
Which file and which court? Brennan, the domestic.
马格斯。
The mags.
布伦南,普通攻击。
Brennan, common assault.
所以让我直截了当。
So let me get this straight.
我们有一个充斥着坏批次的城市,
We have a city flooded with a bad batch,
我们已经人手不足,你想坐在你的屁♥股♥上
we're already short-staffed, and you want to sit on your arse
在温暖的办公室里做桉件的文书工作
in a warm office doing paperwork on a case
甚至不会去保管
that won't even go custodial
因为丈夫拒绝表态?
because the husband refuses to make a statement?
不,我...把它留给一个狗屎的人,珍。
No. I... Save it for someone who gives a shit, Jen.
你和康伦警官一起70岁了。
You're 70 with Constable Conlon.
而珍...
And Jen...
..注意安全。
..stay safe.
你好。
Oi.
太平绅士...
JP...
我们需要你的东西回来。
We need your stuff back.
我们需要它回来。
We need it back.
什麽?
You what?
24包蓝调和所有的可乐。
24 packets of blues and all the coke.
我们现在需要它回来。
We need it back now.
我卖♥♥了它。
I sold it.
给谁?
To who?
就在附近。
Just around.
好吧,你为什麽不告诉我们你把它卖♥♥给了谁?
Well, why don't you tell us who you sold it to?
我们会去把它拿回来。
And we'll go and get it back.
我不记得了。
I can't remember.
是你,不是吗?
It's you, isn't it?
我是什麽?
What's me?
那是一辆不错的踏板车。
That's a nice scooter.
嗯?
Hmm?
那花了多少钱?嘿?那花了多少钱?
How much did that cost? Hey? How much did that cost?
只是...只是...只是...
I just... I just... I just...
我们到处都有下注者,对吧?
We've got punters keeling over all over the place, right?
远远超出了我们的补丁。
Way outside our patch.
你一直在交易吗?
Have you been dealing off base?
你一直在交易吗?
Have you been dealing off base?
你遇到了大♥麻♥烦,小伙计。
You are in big, big trouble, wee fella.
康伦警官。
Constable Conlon.
安妮。
Annie.
很抱歉这发生在你职业生涯的早期,
I'm sorry that this has happened so early in your career,
但你会度过难关的。
but you will get through this.
我不担心自己。是我妈妈。
I'm not worried about myself. It's my mum.
也许是时候离开家了。
Maybe it's time you left home.
什麽?
What?
看,我可以站在这裡胡说八道,
Look, I could stand here and bullshit you,
但也许是为了你的安心,
but maybe for your peace of mind,
也许你搬到一个不那麽暴露的地方。
maybe you move somewhere less exposed.
它发生在我身上。
It happened to me.
他们突袭了德里的一座持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的共和党房♥屋
They raided a dissident Republican house in Derry
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表