剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
三、四、
three, four,
五、六、七...
five, six, seven...
感谢基♥督♥。不不不。先在那裡。
Thank Christ. No, no, no. In there first.
10, 11,
10, 11,
12, 13,
12, 13,
14, 15.
14, 15.
还行。只是另一个。
OK. Just the other one.
这是否让您感到噁心或头晕?
Did that make you feel sick or dizzy?
不?
Nope?
都是你的。
All yours.
艾莉,我只需要问你一个问题。
Ellie, I just need to ask you a question.
桌子上有一些东西。你看?
There is some stuff on that table. You see?
那些蓝色的小药丸
Those little blue pills
和一些白色粉末。
and some white powder.
你摸过吗?
Did you touch it?
不,我们不允许碰药。
No, we aren't allowed to touch the medicine.
这很危险。
It's dangerous.
好。
Good.
很好。好女孩。
That's good. Good girl.
妈妈和爸爸会好吗?
Are Mummy and Daddy going to be OK?
是的。是的。他们绝对会没事的。
Yeah. Yeah. They're going to be absolutely fine.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
萝拉阿姨!女孩。
Auntie Laura! Girls.
我一来...
I came as soon as...
萝拉阿姨...你好,女孩们。
Auntie Laura... Hello, girls.
你好吗。你还好吧?
How are you doing. You OK?
他们仍然认为自己是21岁的狂欢者。
They still think they're 21-year-old ravers.
现在怎麽办?
Now what?
好吧,在身体上,他们会没事的。但。。。
Well, physically, they'll be fine. But...
..将进行调查,
..there will be an investigation,
显然,我们必须让社会服务部门参与进来。
and obviously we'll have to get social services involved.
是的,好吧,如果这不能阻止他们,
Yeah, well, if that doesn't stop them,
我不知道会怎样。
I don't know what will.
好的,谢谢。
OK. Thank you.
你保重。谢谢。
You take care. Thank you very much.
他喘着粗气
HE GASPS
放鬆,小伙子。你的第一次复甦总是令人头疼的。
Relax, lad. Your first resus is always a head-wreck.
谢谢,小伙子们。
Thanks, lads.
多亏了你,一个人应该挺过来。
One should pull through, thanks to you.
另一个...
The other one...
..恐怕他没有成功。
..he didn't make it, I'm afraid.
是哪一个?
Which one was it?
不。我们不需要知道。
No. We don't need to know.
这他妈的就是一场灾难!
This is a fucking disaster!
你从平常的地方得到它?
You get it from the usual place?
都柏林的小伙子们。是的。他们绝对操了我们!
The Dublin lads. Yeah. They have absolutely fucked us!
出去了多少批?
How many batches have gone out?
都熄灭了,爹。
It's all gone out, Da.
但是看,还有别的东西,是吗?
But look, there's something else, yeah?
其中一些出现在我们地区之外的地方。
Some of it's turned up way outside of our area.
就在南贝尔法斯特。马龙路。
Right down South Belfast. Malone Road.
大学区也是如此。
The university area, too.
什麽?怎麽他妈的?
What? How the fuck?
我没有。。。我不知道。
I don't... I don't know.
削皮者不会放过这个!
The peelers aren't going to let this go!
到下午茶时间,它们就会遍布我们。
They'll be all over us by teatime.
这是我现在最不需要的东西。
This is the last thing I need right now.
最后他妈的东西!
The last fucking thing!
麦卡利斯特需要参与其中。他需要全力以赴。
McAllister needs to be in on this. He needs to be all over this.
麦克阿裡斯特?律师?
McAllister? The solicitor?
我们可以把它找回来。
We can get it back.
无论如何,至少其中的一部分。
At least some of it, anyway.
我。。。
I...
我保留了下车记录
I keep a record of the drop-offs
以及出去多少,日期和金额。
and how much goes out, dates and amounts.
你♥他♥妈♥的什麽?
You fucking what?
没关係,一切都在代码中。法典?
It's all right, it's all in code. Code?
没有名字。
There's no names.
这隻是为了让我保持正确,以防万一你想过......
It's just to keep me right in case you ever thought...
万一我以为你♥他♥妈♥的在从我这裡偷来呢?
In case I ever thought you were fucking nicking it from me?
我要说的是值得一试。
All I'm saying is it's worth a try.
还行。回到所有这些转销商。
OK. Go back to all these dealers.
告诉他们这是一个糟糕的批次。尽你所能拿回来。
Tell them it's a bad batch. Get back what you can.
朋克蓝调音乐响起
PUNK BLUES MUSIC BLARES
你不喜欢邦纳维尔一家?
You don't like The Bonnevilles?
我真的不认识他们。
I don't really know them.
你坚持我,孩子 - 我们会让你接受教育。
You stick with me, kid - we'll get you educated.
史蒂夫,你会拒绝吗?
Stevie, will you just turn it down?
音乐关闭
MUSIC OFF
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
那现在怎麽办?
So what now?
我在想那些小女孩。
I'm thinking about those little girls.
啊。
Ah.
什麽?
What?
燕麦片和燕麦片。
Oatmeal and gravadlax.
格拉瓦德拉克斯?你不是说三文鱼片吗?
Gravadlax? Don't you mean slices of salmon?
不,我的意思是gravadlax。是挪威文。
No, I mean gravadlax. It's Norwegian.
你真是个笨蛋。
You are such a dickhead.
不要嫉妒我的鱼。
Don't be jealous of my fish.
她笑着闭嘴!
SHE LAUGHS Shut up!
嗯!
Mmm!
哼哼唧唧
HUMS MERRILY
你不在乎这个吗?
Don't you care about that?
那些孩子会怎麽样?
About what happens to those kids?
是的,我关心我们及时到达那裡
Yeah, I care that we got there in time
阻止他们的妈妈和爸爸死去。
to stop their mummy and daddy dying.
但仅此而已。因为你猜怎麽着?这是我的工作。
But that's it. Because guess what? That's my job.
我......
I'm...
..一个水桶人。
..a bucket man.
水桶人?
A bucket man?
是的。
Yeah.
好了,来吧。开导我。
OK. Come on. Enlighten me.
社会就是这个奥林匹克规模的大游泳池。
Society is this big, Olympic-sized swimming pool.
嗯。但它没有充满水。
Mm-hm. But it's not full of water.
它充满了狗屎。
It's full of shit.
我们都生活在它下面。
And we all live underneath it.
但不幸的是,游泳池都破裂了
But unfortunately, the pool's all cracked and broken
狗屎不断倾泻而下。
and the shit keeps pouring down.
每次狗屎用完,
And every time the shit runs out,
我带着我的水桶去那裡...
I go there with my bucket...
..我抓住了狗屎,
..I catch the shit,
我用一点遮蔽胶带修补它。
I patch it up with a little bit of masking tape.
希望这能坚持一段时间。
Hopefully that holds the shit in for a little while.
然后我跑到下一个裂缝
Then I run on to the next crack
用我的水桶,抓更多的狗屎。
with my bucket and catch more shit.
然后他们在月底付钱给我。
And then they pay me at the end of the month.
我是一个水桶人。
I'm a bucket man.
唷。
Phew.
我浑身都是燕麦片。
I'm covered in oatmeal.
乔蒂想在他的办公室见你。
Jonty wants to see you in his office.
为什麽?
Why?
加油。我跟你一起去。
Come on. I'll come with you.
对不起。嗯,我不明白。
I'm sorry. Um, I don't understand.
我知道这一定是令人震惊的,
I know this must come as a shock,
但考虑到你的背景,这并不完全出乎意料。
but considering your background, it's not entirely unexpected.
这可能会不时发生。
This can happen from time to time.
当你说个人威胁时,
When you say a personal threat,
是不是...?
is that like...?
这。。。信息过滤到我们
This...information filters down to us
来自我们在情报部门的同事。
from our colleagues in the intelligence services.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表