剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
对于枪击事件,那麽它在法律上是令人信服的。
for the shooting, then it would be legally compelling.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我们已经经历了这一切。
We've been through this.
没有声明。
No statements.
他们会把我们他妈的杀了!
They'll have us fucking killed!
看。。。
Look...
..如果你表示你甚至愿意
..if you indicate that you're even willing
发表声明,
to give a statement,
我们可以考虑为您提供一些财务支援,
we can look into getting you some financial support,
説明您搬迁到更安全的地方?
to help you relocate somewhere safer?
哦,是吗?
Oh, aye?
哪裡?
Where?
我知道在哪裡。
I know where.
我的妹妹克洛达。
My sister Clodagh.
她和家人住在梅奥郡。
She lives down in County Mayo with her family.
他们在那裡有一家酒店。
They have a hotel there.
不。
No.
爱。。。
Love...
不,不!
No. No!
妈的,我们甚至不知道他们是否会拥有我们!
Shit, we don't even know if they'll have us!
他们会的。我问过她。
They will. I've asked her.
你问过她?!
You've asked her?!
他妈的!
Fuck!
你儿子躺在那家医院裡,满是止痛药。
Your son is lying up in that hospital, full of painkillers.
为什麽呢?因为我们让它发生。
And why? Because we let it happen.
我们,太平绅士。
Us, JP.
我们不妨扣动扳机。
We might as well have pulled the trigger.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
接下来呢,嗯?
And what's next, huh?
洛坎和夏兰呢?他们是下一个吗?
What about Lorcan and Ciaran? Are they next?
给他们他们想要的东西。
Give them what they want.
我开始收拾行李。
I'll start packing.
西沃恩...
Siobhan...
西沃恩!
Siobhan!
门铃
DOORBELL
楼梯上的脚步声
FOOTSTEPS ON STAIRS
你忘了什麽吗,安妮?
Did you forget something, Annie?
所以,看起来我们可能只是能够
So, it looks like we might just be able
起诉惩罚...
to prosecute a punishment...
..准军事式的攻击。
..a paramilitary-style assault.
奇迹确实会发生。
Miracles do happen.
不是今天,他们没有。
Not today, they don't.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
好吧,他们没有继续
Well, they aren't proceeding
在针对Mo McIntyre和Gordy Mackle的桉件中。
in the case against Mo McIntyre and Gordy Mackle.
这不符合公共利益。
It's not in the public interest.
是吗?是的。
Is that right? Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,但这个家庭仍然必须搬走。
You know, but the family still have to move away, though.
他们发表了声明。安全风险
They gave a statement. The security risk
太高了,他们不得不搬家。
is too high, and they have to move.
我刚刚让这个家庭远离他们所知道的一切,
I've just made this family move away from everything they know,
带走他们的孩子,为了什麽?嗯?嗯?
take their kids, for what? Hmm? Hmm?
白。
For nothing.
她类型
SHE TYPES
哦,呃,琼蒂。有一秒钟吗?
Oh, er, Jonty. Got a sec?
盖瑞。发生了什麽事情?
Gerry. What's happening?
好吧,我希望你能告诉我。
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
继续。
Go on.
在我看来,事情正在发展
It seems to me things are going
你知道,那裡有点疯狂。比平时更疯狂。
a bit crazy out there, you know. Crazier than usual.
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
..有更多的药物,更多的ODs,
..there's more drugs, more ODs,
更多。。。射手。毫米。
more...shooters. Mm.
每当我们想去任何地方,
And every time we want to go anywhere,
有一个OOB阻止我们到达那裡。
there's an OOB stopping us from getting there.
前几周我们逮捕了一个名义上的格列佛,
We arrested an Op Gulliver nominal the other week,
他甚至还没得到就从牢房♥裡跳了出来
and he was sprung from the cell before he even got
来自C3的凌晨访问。
a wee visit from C3.
这很不寻常,你说是吗?
That's highly unusual, wouldn't you say?
我只是觉得你可以...也许告诉我发生了什麽。
I just thought you could... maybe tell me what's going on.
您无需担心。
Nothing you need to concern yourself with.
是吗?
Is that right?
是的,没错...克里夫警官。
Yes, that is right... Constable Cliff.
谢谢你的聊天,先生。
Thanks for the chat, sir.
你知道,我站在边境检查站。
You know, I was standing on border checkpoints
当你为十一多岁而狼吞虎嚥时。
while you were swotting for your eleven-plus.
是吗?
Is that right?
看看这把你带到了哪裡。
Look where that got you.
迪克。
Dick.
好的,哥伦布。
All right, Columbo.
您交叉引用的所有 OOB 订单
All those OOB orders that you cross-referenced
随着紧急呼叫的确切时间...
with the exact times of emergency calls...
..你还有吗,
..do you still have them,
还是像我告诉你的那样删除它们?
or did you delete them like I told you to?
我。。。
Well, I...
请告诉我你还有它们。
Please tell me you still have them.
上周、前一周和前一周。
Last week, the week before, and the week before that.
就像发生很多严重犯罪一样,
It's like when a lot of serious crimes happen,
有人不希望我们靠近它。
somebody doesn't want us anywhere near it.
我还以为你说这隻是在找麻烦呢。
I thought you said this was just looking for trouble.
我还告诉过你,有时...
I also told you that sometimes...
..麻烦来找你。
..trouble comes looking for you.
去找孩子。
Go and get the kids.
真不敢相信。
I can't believe this.
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
哦,你在跟我开玩笑。
Oh, you're joking me.
你要去什麽地方?
You going somewhere?
拜託。
Oh, come on.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
你对我儿子所做的是虐待儿童。
What you did to my son is child abuse.
总有一天,记下我的话,
And some day, mark my words,
你会得到即将发生的事情。
you'll get what's coming to you.
但是你一定要告诉你♥爸♥爸这个。
But you make sure you tell your daddy this.
如果你再靠近我的家人,
If you ever come near my family again,
我他妈的会亲手杀了你。
I will fucking kill you myself.
得到...!
Get the...!
西沃恩...
Siobhan...
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
无法对抗阴影,格蕾丝。
Can't fight shadows, Grace.
你就是不能。
You just can't.
嘻嘻。
Hiya.
你为什麽不拿起手♥机♥?
Why didn't you pick up your phone?
什麽?您的工作朋友
What? Your friend from work
已经在这裡待了几个小时了。我告诉她你出去了,
has been here for hours. I told her you were out,
但她坚持要等。
but she insisted on waiting.
谁?安妮?不,不是安妮。
Who? Annie? No, not Annie.
另一个。
The other one.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表