剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
大约六年前。
about six years ago.
我的名字在名单上。我的位址也是。
My name was on a list. My address, too.
你搬家了吗?
And did you move?
我做到了,是的。
I did, yeah.
当时我结婚了。
I was married at the time.
我的前任德克兰,他在一家银行工作。
My ex, Declan, he worked in a bank.
随着时间的推移,这对他来说变得太多了。
And over time, it became too much for him to take.
那种不断的担忧,每天早上检查你的车底。
That constant worry, checking under your car every morning.
他们称之为过度警惕。
Hypervigilance, they call it.
你有没有考虑过离职?
Did you ever consider leaving the job?
不,不。你也不应该。
No. No. And neither should you.
制♥服♥制♥服♥。有可用的呼号♥吗?
Uniform Uniform. Any call signs available?
北部内城。多。
North inner city. Over.
去吧,开始工作。罗宾逊警员在等你。
Go on, get to work. Constable Robinson's waiting for you.
狗屎。
Shite.
那麽,这就是很多。
That's the lot of it, then.
我们能得到的一切。真♥他♥妈♥的一天,嗯?
All we could get. What a fucking day, eh?
现在怎麽办?
Now what?
转储这个。
Dump this.
伦诺克斯在他的农场后面有一个垃圾填埋场。
Lennox has a landfill up behind his farm.
他会为我们烧掉它。
He'll burn it for us.
我?
Me?
是的,你。
Yes, you.
哼?配音在七点到达这裡。
Huh? The Dubs are getting here at seven.
所以他们会带来新的东西。然后我们可以再次将其取出。
So they'll bring the new stuff. Then we can get that out again.
我们应该怎麽做呢?削皮器已经在我们身上了。
And how are we supposed to do that? The peelers are already all over us.
你不用担心。
Don't you worry about it.
我们已经解决了这个问题。
We've got it sorted.
我爸爸今晚要确保削皮机保持忙碌。
My da's going to make sure the peelers are kept busy tonight.
你进去?到后面去。我不在后面。
You getting in? Get in the back. I'm not getting in the back.
在后面。不,戈迪...
In the back. No. Gordy...
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
你在干什麽?
What the hell are you doing?
他是格列佛的名义。
He's an Op Gulliver nominal.
自动停止和搜索。
Automatic stop and search.
这是在轮班简报上。
It's on the shift briefings.
..男孩。。。
..boys...
什麽?不。
What? No.
仁,我们别无选择。
Jen, we don't have a choice.
你需要搜索那辆车。
You need to search that car.
你做到了。
You do it.
什麽?
What?
你是观察者。这实际上是你的工作。
You're the observer. That is literally your job.
伙计们,我们可能不得不跑到这裡来。
Lads, we might have to run here.
该死。冷静下来,冷静下来,伙计。
Oh, shit. Calm down, calm down, mate.
冷静点。你把我和袋子放在后面。
Just calm down. You put me in the back with the bag.
不过,他们为什麽不来呢?
Why are they not coming, though?
他们没有下车。他们为什麽要等待?
They're not getting out of the car. Why are they waiting?
珍,求求你,下车吧。
Jen, please, just get out of the car.
右。她来了。
Right. Here she comes.
她现在在这裡。
Here she is now.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
只是去喝几品脱。我是指定的司机。
Just going for a few wee pints. I'm designated driver.
我不是吗,小伙子们?是的,是的。
Amn't I, lads? Yes, aye.
你把我们关在这裡有什麽原因吗...
Is there a reason you're holding us here...
..罗宾逊警员?
..Constable Robinson?
这辆车是警方感兴趣的车辆。
This vehicle is a vehicle of interest to the police.
是吗?
Is it?
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
那是。。。他妈的。。。
That is...fucking...
..狂。
..mad.
我——我要请你下车。
I-I'm going to ask you to step out of the vehicle.
你是?绝对?
Are you? Definitely?
哦,不,不,不,不。他们帮不了你。
Oh, no, no, no, no. They can't help you.
看,你的...
See, your...
您的相机未打开。
Your camera's not switched on.
不不不。在。
No, no, no. No.
不,那更好,罗宾逊警官。它更好。
No, that's better, Constable Robinson. It's better.
因为现在你不必引起
Cos now you don't have to cause
绝对的噩梦
an absolute nightmare
对于这裡的每个人,无缘无故,是吗?
for everyone here for no reason, do you?
你可以走开。
You can just walk away.
所以回到你的朋友那裡。
So go on back there to your friend.
告诉他们你和我们谈过了,一切都检查出来了。
Tell them that you talked to us and that it all checked out.
然后你就走开了。
And then you just walk away.
所有呼号♥。我们有多个 OD
All call signs. We have multiple ODs
在客西马尼大道4号♥。我再说一遍,多个 OD
at 4 Gethsemane Drive. I repeat, multiple ODs
在客西马尼大道4号♥。回应。多。
at 4 Gethsemane Drive. Respond. Over.
看?
See?
给你。
There you go.
容易。
Easy.
哼?
Huh?
布拉沃 70 回应。多。
Bravo 70 responding. Over.
嗷......
Aww...
干得好,罗宾逊警官。干的好。
Well done, Constable Robinson. Well done.
窗户捲起
WINDOW WINDS UP
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
先生们,这就是它是如何做到的!
And that, gentlemen, is how it is done!
打得好,孩子。打得好。
Well played, kid. Well played.
珍叹了口气
JEN SIGHS
你在干什麽?嗯?
What are you doing? Hmm?
你为什麽不搜车?
Why didn't you search the car?
因为我们有紧急电♥话♥。
Because we have an emergency call.
仁,这是一个自动停止和搜索。
Jen, it's an automatic stop and search.
你在收音机里听到什麽并不重要。
It doesn't matter what you're hearing on the radio.
你知道什麽是360度评估吗?
Do you know what a 360-degree appraisal is?
什麽?
What?
在您通过试用期之前,会发送一份调查问卷
Before you pass probation, a survey is sent round
致与你一起巡逻的每一位警员。
to every constable you've been on patrol with.
我们被要求详细说明我们可能有的任何预订
We're asked to detail any reservation we might have
关于你昏倒在全警员身上。
about you passing out to full constable.
我们被要求尽可能诚实。
We're asked to be as honest as possible.
你不会。
You wouldn't.
你从不向任何人提及这一点,
You never mention this to anybody,
曾。
ever.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
广播中的乡村音乐
COUNTRY MUSIC ON RADIO
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
他妈的缘故。
Fuck's sake.
发动机熄火
ENGINE OFF
他呻♥吟♥
HE GROANS
他抽泣着
HE SOBS
这是本周,格裡。
It's this week, Gerry.
这是一个艰难的问题。
It's a hard one.
我知道。
I know.
我想我再也做不到了。
I don't think I can do it any more.
来吧。
C'mon now.
我已经受够了,格裡。
I've had enough, Gerry.
艾伦·凯利...
Alan Kelly...
..我以罪名逮捕你
..I am arresting you on the charge
在公共场所醉酒。
of being intoxicated in a public place.
你说的任何话都可能被删除并用作对你不利的证据。
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence against you.
当然你知道我甚至不喝酒。
Sure you know I don't even drink.
当你被拘留时,我会给你做一个心理评估。
I'll get you a psychological assessment when you're in custody.
不多,但是...
It's not much, but...
..至少会有人可以交谈,你知道吗?
..at least it'll be somebody to talk to, you know?
谢谢,格裡。
Thanks, Gerry.
右。
Right.
来吧,伙计。在车裡。
Come on, fella. In the car.
看在基♥督♥的份上,试着表现得生气,好吗?
And for Christ's sake, try and act pissed, will you?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表