剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
什麽?
What?
你和你的妻子,或者你和你的儿子。
You and your wife, or you and your son.
哦,不,不。那不是他妈的交易。
Oh, no, no. That's not the fucking deal.
然后就没有交易了。
Then there is no deal.
为什麽?你为什麽要这样对我?!
Why? Why are you doing this to me?!
无论我们提取谁,
Whoever we extract,
我们最终照顾他们的馀生。
we end up looking after them for the rest of their lives.
这不是我的决定。它来自上方。
This wasn't my decision. It came from above.
现在,是的,如果你把你的孩子留下来,他会进监狱,
Now, yes, if you leave your boy behind, he'll go to jail,
他会做一些时间。但是瑞士帐户里有足够的
he'll do some time. But there's enough in the Swiss account
一旦他被释放,就照顾他。
to look after him once he's released.
如果你把蒂娜抛在身后,她已经足够聪明瞭。
And if you leave Tina behind, she's smart enough.
无论你选择留下谁,都会活下来。
Whoever you choose to leave behind will survive.
我们都知道这一点。
We both know that.
但你再也见不到他们了。
But you'll just never see them again.
就像你再也见不到我一样。
Like you'll never see me again.
不加评论。
No comment.
你在这裡没有説明自己。
You're not helping yourself here.
我们有一名官员把你送到现场。
We have an officer putting you at the scene.
否。注释。
No. Comment.
你对自己的所作所为没有任何悔恨吗?
Don't you feel any remorse for what you've done?
哇,哇,哇。现在,这就是我们所说的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now, that is what we call
一个非证据性的引导性问题。
a non-evidentially-based lead question.
我的客户没有做任何合法成立的事情。
My client hasn't done anything that's been legally established.
对不起,警员...
I'm sorry, Constable...
..这是你的第一次吗?
..is this your first time?
撤回它。什麽?
Withdraw it. What?
撤回您的问题以用于磁带的目的。
Withdraw your question for the purpose of the tape.
我撤回我的问题。
I withdraw my question.
那我们就休息一下吧。
We'll take a break, then.
C-我可以喝点东西吗?
C-Can I get something to drink?
不加评论。
No comment.
律师笑
SOLICITOR LAUGHS
恩典。
Grace.
恩典!什麽?
Grace! What?
看,没事。别担心。没什麽大不了的。你只是没有接受过培训。不,我没有。
Look, it's fine. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal. You just haven't been trained. No, I haven't.
你不应该让我进去。好吧,这是我的错误。
And you shouldn't have had me in there. OK, it was my mistake.
他不会说话。那孩子永远不会说话。
He's not going to talk. That kid is never going to talk.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
他们,呃...
They, er...
他们告诉我你已经完成了一天的工作。
They told me you were done for the day.
你想让我们安排一辆车吗?
Do you want us to arrange a car?
不。我想在这裡坐一会儿,
No. I'd like to sit here for a while,
如果没关係。
if that's all right.
清单,我,到...
Listen, I, um...
我不能早点来看你,因为...
I couldn't come to see you earlier because...
嗯,你知道的。
Well, you know.
但我整天都在担心生病。
But I've been worried sick all day.
大卫。。。
David...
..我想一个人呆着。
..I'd like to be alone.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对于我让你经历的一切。
For everything I put you through.
听。。。
Listen...
你不必后悔。
You don't have to be sorry.
上帝,我的意思是,
God, I mean,
对不起什麽?
sorry for what?
这对我来说没有任何意义。
It didn't mean anything to me.
什麽?
What?
这。
This.
不管这是什麽,它...
Whatever this was, it...
这对我来说没有任何意义。
It didn't mean anything to me.
看,你还在震惊中,而且...
Look, you're still in shock, and...
我很无聊。
I was bored.
我在利用你,仅此而已。
And I was using you, that's all.
因为。。。
Because...
因为你很弱。
Because you were weak.
不要离开你的妻子和孩子。还行?
Don't leave your wife and kids. OK?
没有什麽可以留给他们的。
There's nothing to leave them for.
结束了。
It's over.
它不应该开始。
It should never have started.
她勐地呼气
SHE EXHALES SHARPLY
还行?是的。是的。
OK? Yeah. Yeah.
我能说一句话吗?私下?
Can I have a word? In private?
看,我希望这可以正式完成,
Look, I was hoping that this could be done officially,
专业上,但是...
professionally, but...
什麽?
What?
让这样做的人,史蒂夫——
Getting the people that did this, Stevie -
莫·麦金太尔和其他人——
Mo McIntyre and the rest of them -
但这不会发生,是吗?
but that's not going to happen, is it?
来吧,告诉我,这不会发生。
Come on, tell me, that is not going to happen.
加油!
Come on!
珍是唯一一个把他们都放在现场的人。
Jen's the only one that places them all at the scene.
辩护律师将与她一起度过一个实地考察日——
Defence solicitors will have a field day with her -
她的警♥察♥记录,她所经历的创伤。
her police record, the trauma she's been through.
如果他们让陪审团思考
If they get the jury to think
她甚至认错了其中一个,
that she's even misidentified one of them,
甚至其中之一...
even one of them...
我不知道,格蕾丝。我不知道。
I don't know, Grace. I don't know.
右。还行。
Right. OK.
什麽?
What's that?
等一下,这不是...?
Hang on a minute, that's not...?
是的。是的。我-我从相机上拿走了它。
Yeah. Yeah. I-I took it from the camera.
格蕾丝,你没有!
Grace, you didn't!
你看过吗?
Have you looked at it?
不。
No.
不,我没看过。
No, I haven't looked at it.
我什至不知道我为什麽要这样做。
I don't even know why I did it.
我的意思是,我什至不知道我要用它做什麽,
I mean, I don't even know what I was going to do with it,
但我所知道的只是这上面有什麽...
but all I know is whatever is on this...
微弱的脚步声
FAINT FOOTSTEPS
你们两个能跟我一起去一会儿吗?
Can you two come with me for a moment?
他走了。
He's gone.
他走了。
He's gone.
好的,谢谢。
OK. Thanks.
我们刚刚,在过去的几分钟里,
We have just, in the last few minutes,
确认警务人员
had confirmation that the police officer
今天早些时候在贝尔法斯特被枪杀的人已经死亡。
who was shot in Belfast earlier today has died.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我们被告知,他的家人和同事已经被告知。
We're told that his family and colleagues have been informed.
他的名字尚未公佈,
His name has not yet been released,
但我们知道他是一名回应官员
but we understand that he was a response officer
在员警中有着悠久而杰出的服务历史。
with a long and distinguished history of service in the police.
警♥察♥局长将发表声明,
The Chief Constable is due to make a statement,
我们预计在今后几分钟内有一段时间。
we expect some time in the next few minutes.
据瞭解,目前正在进行搜捕
It's understood that a manhunt is now under way
对于那些被认为应对枪击事件负责的人。
for those believed to be responsible for the shooting.
我的意思是,也许这里什麽都没有,但如果有什麽东西
I mean, maybe there's nothing here, but if there is something
我们看到它...
and we see it...
..我不知道会发生什麽,但这不会很好。
..I don't know what happens, but it won't be good.
按键点击
KEY CLICKS
莫·麦金太尔、安托·多诺万和戈迪·麦克尔。
Mo McIntyre, Anto Donovan and Gordy Mackle.
滚动流览。
Scroll through.
滚动到什麽时候,嗯...
Scroll through to when, um...
不不。
No, no, no, no.
枪声
GUNSHOTS
笔记型电脑上的枪声
GUNSHOTS ON LAPTOP
你不会使用它。
You won't use it.
哦,不是公开的,不是,但是,嗯...
Oh, not publicly, no. But, um...
..假设我发送了一封匿名电子邮件
..let's just imagine I send an anonymous email
到伦敦的联合情报监督委员会。
to the Joint Intelligence Oversight Committee in London.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表