剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢。谢谢。好吧,你去吧。
Thanks. Thank you. Well, there you go.
就是这样。就是这样。
That's it. That's it.
看在基♥督♥的份上,不要过度。
Don't overdo it, for Christ's sake.
注意你的头。
Watch your head.
所以,医生很快就会来看你。好吧?
So, the doctor will be in to see you shortly. All right?
如果你需要任何东西,你只需按铃。是的?
And if you need anything, you just ring the bell. Yeah?
谢谢,爱。
Thanks, love.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢一百万。
Thanks a million.
好吧,继续。像在自己家一样。
All right, go on. Make yourself at home.
你们几个布偶。
You couple of muppets.
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
没有人因简单的醉酒指控而被捕
No-one's been arrested on a charge of simple drunkenness
在这个地区30年。
in this district in 30 years.
尤其是当他们清醒的时候。
Especially not when they're sober.
天啊,你这个大软蛋!当然,这就是你爱我的原因。
God, you massive softie! Sure that's why you love me.
不过,说真的,格裡,
Seriously, though, Gerry,
我的意思是,你照顾他真是太好了,
I mean, it's great that you look out for him,
但他需要适当的説明。
but he needs proper help.
好吧,我喜欢私人飞机,但这些都不是
Well, I'd love a private jet, but neither of those things
很快就会发生。
are going to happen any time soon.
嗯。好吧,你会尝试至少把它带回家吗
Hmm. Well, will you try and at least make it home
这次没有任何怜悯逮捕?
without any mercy arrests this time?
我会尽力的。晚餐想吃什麽?
I'll try my best. What do you want for dinner?
计程车保存。宽。
Cab sauv. Large.
回头见。
See you later.
如果你要看那些肮髒的网站,
If you're gonna watch those dirty websites,
在自己舒适的卧室里做。
do it in the comfort of your own bedroom.
格裡,我...我显然不是在看肮髒的网站。
Gerry, I...I'm obviously not watching dirty websites.
回家吧。你让我们其他人看起来很糟糕。
Come on away home. You're making the rest of us look bad.
你到底在做什麽?
What are you doing, anyway?
这些 OOB 都是麦金太尔一家居住的街道,
These OOBs it's all streets where the McIntyres live,
和他们的同伙。
and their associates.
我的意思是,为什麽他们会禁止我们进入?
I mean, why would they be off limits to us?
他们不就是我们要抓到的人吗?
Aren't they the people we're trying to catch here?
关闭它。哼?关闭它
Close that down. Huh? Close that down
不要再在与你无关的事情上閒逛了。
and stop poking around in things that don't concern you.
格裡,这没有意义。
Gerry, it doesn't make sense.
你不需要问这些问题,好吗?!
You don't need to be asking these questions, OK?!
你现在需要做什麽
What you need to be doing right now
是学习如何射击他妈的枪
is learn how to shoot a fucking gun
所以你可以在下个月之后留在这支警♥察♥部队。
so you can stay in this police force beyond next month.
是的?
Yes?
是的?是的。
Yes? Yes.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
你还记得之前的快乐吗?
Do you remember Happy from earlier?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,这是在70年代。
Well, this is back in the '70s.
快乐的...
Happy's about...
..八♥九♥岁。
..eight or nine years old.
所以,一个星期五的晚上,他去了炸鱼薯条店......
So, one Friday night he goes to the fish and chip shop...
..和他的爸爸和他的大哥
..with his da and his big brother
和他学校的小伙伴。
and his wee mate from school.
所以快乐和他的伴侣,
So Happy and his mate,
他们呆在停在街上的汽车后面
they stay in the back of the car parked down the street
他们看着爸爸和大哥哥进入晶片。
and they watch the dad and the big brother go into the chippy.
然后。。。
And then...
..他们眼睁睁地看着停在奇皮外面的汽车爆♥炸♥......
..they watch a car that's parked outside the chippy explode...
..并打击所有人..
..and blow everyone..
..在店裡到位...
..in the shop to bits...
..包括DA和老大哥。
..including the da and the big brother.
汽车炸♥弹♥。
Car bomb.
我知道。
I know.
我是和他在一起的那个小伙子。
I was the wee lad that was with him.
生活中有足够多的坏事会来找你,儿子。
There's enough bad things in life that'll come looking for you, son.
你不需要去寻找他们。
You don't need to go looking for them.
你好吗,爱?
How are you, love?
假期愉快?
Nice holiday?
无论如何,有点阳光。
A wee bit of sun, anyway.
你♥他♥妈♥在我家干什麽?
What the fuck are you doing in my house?
我需要帮个忙。
I need a favour.
别搞砸了。
Don't fuck this up.
两人都笑了
BOTH CHUCKLE
科雷根先生和夫人?
Mr and Mrs Corrigan?
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我的客户要求我在场。
My clients have asked me to be present.
昨天发生的事情是意外,
What happened yesterday was an accident,
因为我服用了一些处方药。
because of some prescription medication I take.
不幸的是,有一个误会,
Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding,
我和妻子摄入了太多。
and my wife and I ingested too much of it.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
所以你们俩的处方是一样的?
So yous both have the same prescription?
你们俩同时拿了太多?
And yous both took too much of it at the same time?
如果您想详细了解发生的事情,
If you'd like a detailed description of what happened,
那麽也许你可以让你的上级派一个侦探
then perhaps you can ask your superiors to send a detective
他们可以谨慎地与我的客户交谈。
and they can speak to my clients under caution.
看,我建议你们都回去做你的事。
Look, I recommend you all go back about your business.
我的意思是,必须有真正的罪犯要抓。
I mean, there must be real criminals to catch.
你可能比我们更瞭解这一点。
You'd probably know more about that than we would.
看,伙计们...
Look, folks...
..我们都知道这里什麽都不会发生。
..we all know nothing's going to happen here.
马丁在这裡是最成功的之一
Martin here is one of the most successful
和贝尔法斯特受人尊敬的商人,
and respected businessmen in Belfast,
主要僱主,德拉姆斯图尔特高尔夫俱乐部的副队长,
a major employer, vice-captain of the Drumstewart Golf Club,
最重要的是...她笑了
and on top of... SHE LAUGHS
我想我们到此为止了。
I think we're done here.
我会和席亚拉的妹妹安排的
I'll make arrangements with Ciara's sister
让孩子们立即返回。
to have the children returned forthwith.
我们认为事情就到此为止了。
We take it that will be the end of the matter.
不,不,对不起,但这不是这样工作的。
No, no, I'm sorry, but that's not how this works.
无人看守的1类药品
Unguarded Class 1 pharmaceuticals
是自动转介到儿童保护服务,
is an automatic referral to child protection services,
并且已经进行了转介。
and that referral has already been made.
你的孩子将和他们的阿姨住在一起
Your children will stay with their aunt
直到你接受社会工作者的面试,
until you've been interviewed by a social worker,
这次採访定于周一进行。
and that interview has been scheduled to happen on Monday.
不。你告诉我们这不会...这太离谱了。
No. You told us this would not... This is outrageous.
社会工作者的决定
The decision of the social worker
您孩子未来的福利在很大程度上取决于
on the future welfare of your children depends significantly
在我作为现场第一个出席人员的陈述中。
upon my statement as the first attending officer at the scene.
这不仅仅是我所看到的,而是我从中得出的推论。
And that's not just what I saw, but my inferences from that.
我的意见。
My opinion.
你想听听我的意见吗?
Would you like to hear my opinion?
你会后悔的...闭嘴!闭嘴!
You are going to regret this... Shut up! Just shut up!
我不应该让你把我说成这样。
I should never have let you talk me into this.
继续。
Go on.
请继续。
Go on, please.
还行。好吧,这显然是记录在桉的。
OK. Well, this is obviously off the record.
科雷根太太,我想你和你的丈夫
Mrs Corrigan, I think that you and your husband
对阿片类药物上瘾,
are addicted to opioids,
我认为这种成瘾正在严重影响
and I think that that addiction is severely impacting
您孩子的福利。
your children's welfare.
昨天那两个小姑娘,
Those two little girls yesterday,
他们非常震惊。
they were so shaken.
如果这种情况再次发生,
And if this happens again,
您冒着孩子被照顾的风险。
you are risking your children being taken into care.
这就是为什麽我提出了一些建议
And that is why I have made some recommendations
给週一将拜访你的社会工作者。
to the social worker who will visit you on Monday.
我敦促你们遵守这些条件。
I urge you to adhere to those conditions.
第一,你进入戒毒计划。
One, you enter into a drug rehabilitation scheme.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表