剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
值几个鲍勃,那个。
Worth a few bob, that one.
停车。
Pull over.
什麽?停车。
What? Pull over.
快乐的凯利,我要解除你的逮捕。
Happy Kelly, I'm de-arresting you.
什麽?你是什麽?!
You what? You're what?!
我不可能毁掉我的逮捕记录。
There's no way I'm ruining my arrest record on this.
你的逮捕记录?你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Your arrest record? Are you joking me?
他们甚至不会把他关进牢房♥。他们会直接送他回家
They won't even put him in a cell. They'll send him straight home
然后直接让我们再次巡逻。
and send us straight back on patrol again.
这毫无意义。不,拜託。
It's pointless. No, please.
没事的。求求你,逮捕我。
It's fine. Please, arrest me.
什麽?!
What?!
我。。。
I...
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
我只是不想今天独自一人。
I just don't want to be on my own today.
就这样。
That's all.
我明白了。
I get it.
我理解。
I understand.
你只是想花时间和某人在一起。
You just want to spend time with someone.
任何人。不是吗?
Anyone. Don't you?
但唯一的办法是我们绝对的
But the only way we are absolutely
有义务和你在一起照顾你
obligated to stay with you and look after you
是如果你告诉我们你有自杀倾向。
is if you tell us you're feeling suicidal.
什麽?
What?
珍。。。你是?
Jen... Are you?
自杀?
Suicidal?
珍,什麽鬼?
Jen, what the fuck?
井。。。
Well...
..我的意思是。。。因为。。。
..I mean... Cos...
..如果你告诉我你是,
..if you tell me that you are,
我们得带你去医院
we'll have to take you to hospital
并一直陪伴您,直到您收到
and stay with you until you receive
适当的医疗护理。
appropriate medical attention.
现在我可以这样做,我已经解除了你的逮捕,
I can do that now I've de-arrested you,
而不是去员警局。
instead of going to the police station.
我们得陪你去医院。
And we'll have to stay with you at the hospital.
这就是规则。珍,你不能故意...
That's the rules. Jen, you can't deliberately...
是的。其实我是。
Yeah. I am, actually.
我。。。以为我要自杀了。
I...think I'm going to kill myself.
我就是这麽想的。
That's what I thought.
我他妈的不敢相信。
I can't fucking believe this.
你听到他说的话了。
You heard what he said.
医院,拜託了,康伦警官。
Hospital, please, Constable Conlon.
这就是规则。
Those are the rules.
不用担心。这需要很长时间。
Don't worry. This'll take ages.
发动机启动类。
ENGINE STARTS Class.
他们一定跳错了傢伙。
They must've jumped the wrong fella.
反正没什麽大不了的。
Anyways, it's no big deal.
他们有没有对你说了什麽让你思考的话?
Did they say something to you to make you think
他们以为你是别人?
that they thought you were someone else?
不。
No.
你为麦金太尔工作多久了?
How long have you worked for the McIntyres?
对不起?
Excuse me?
嗯,你知道,你在卡里克景观周围骑行
Well, you know, you ride around Carrick View
在你的新踏板车上。
on that new scooter of yours.
你是送货员吗?嗯?
Are you a delivery boy? Hmm?
什麽,你丢了包裹吗?你偷了包裹吗?
What, did you lose a package? Did you steal a package?
去你♥妈♥的♥,剥皮者。嘿!小心你的嘴!
Fuck you, peeler. Hey! Watch your mouth!
你做了什麽错了
What did you do that was so wrong
他们对你做了这个?你现在需要停止这种情况。
that they did this to you? You need to stop this now.
埃利斯警官。
Constable Ellis.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,是的,好的。
Yeah, yeah, OK.
还行。
OK.
是的,但我们必须在这裡诚实
Yeah, but we have to be honest here
并问,这一切将你带到哪裡,
and ask, where does all of this get you,
这是假装的?
this pretending?
因为你假装你没事,
Because you're pretending that you're OK,
你可以处理这个问题,但让我告诉你,
and that you can deal with this, but let me tell you,
当肾上腺素消失时,
when that adrenaline wears off,
这将是非常困难的。
it is going to be really hard.
你不得不假装你不知道
And you're having to pretend that you don't know
谁这样做或为什麽这样做。而且,是的,也许...
who did this or why. And, yes, maybe...
..也许我很天真,我假装我可以
..maybe I'm naive and I'm pretending that I can
做点什麽,但是...
do something about it, but...
..这一切保护谁?
..who does all of this protect?
因为不是你,JP。
Because it's not you, JP.
这不是妈,也不是那两个小男孩
And it's not your mum, and it's not those two little boys
在你身后出现。
that are coming up behind you.
唯一保护的人
The only people that this protects
是那些对你这样做的溷蛋。
are the bastards that did this to you.
右。还行。
Right. OK.
后台喋喋不休
BACKGROUND CHATTER
啊!她在那儿。
Ah! There she is.
罗宾逊警员。
Constable Robinson.
你是个宝藏。给你。
You're a treasure. There you go.
好吧,不妨让自己舒服
Well, might as well make ourselves comfortable
既然我们等了这麽久,是吧?
since we've got such a long wait, huh?
哦,看!它实际上越来越长了。
Oh, look! It's actually getting longer.
嘿!
Hey!
对不起。
Excuse me.
我知道你认为你了解我们,
I know you think you know us,
我们是什麽样的人,但你没有。
the type of people we are, but you don't.
我们不知道他在为麦金太尔交易。
We didn't know he was dealing for the McIntyres.
知道他跟错了公♥司♥,是的,
Knew he was keeping with the wrong company, yes,
但不是这样。然后他觉得自己比他们聪明。
but not that. Then he thought he was smarter than them.
以为他已经想出了一个办法,可以多赚几个鲍勃。
Thought he'd worked out a way to make an extra few bob.
而不是卖♥♥掉他们给他的东西
Instead of selling the stuff they give him
在庄园周围,他拿走了它
around the estate, he took it
到南贝尔法斯特,收费双倍。
to South Belfast, charged double.
当那批坏货通过时,
When that bad batch came through,
就在这时,他们发现了。
that's when they found out.
他告诉我们的那天晚上,他哭了。
And the night he told us, he was crying his eyes out.
我。。。
I...
我在Floralhall路的一个车♥库♥工作,你知道吗?
I work in a garage on the Floralhall Road, you know?
你在那裡得到各种各样的东西。
You get all sorts in there.
毒品,小偷。
Drugs, thieves.
我甚至曾经被一个拿着刀的小伙子拦住过一次。
I've even been held up by a lad with a knife once.
这就是为什麽那裡的闭路电视摄像机如此出色。
That's why the CCTV cameras in there are so good.
这是怎麽回事?
What was that about?
我认为闭路电视录像中会有一些东西
I think there's going to be something on the CCTV footage
在他的工作中。
at his work.
枪击当晚。
On the night of the shooting.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
嘿。
Hey.
再次抱歉迟到。
I'm sorry again for staying late.
你有东西吃吗?
Did you get something to eat?
好的,来吧。吐出来。
OK, come on. Spit it out.
什麽?
What?
嗯,你这些天怎麽了?
Well, what's wrong with you these days?
无。
Nothing.
听着,我很抱歉我工作太忙了。
Listen, I am sorry that I've been so busy at work.
只是我有
It's just I have
熬过这个试用期,然后我可以...
to get through this probation period, and then I can...
我知道。我知道,没事。你必须工作,我明白了。
I know. I know, it's fine. You have to work, I get it.
那麽,这是什麽,卡尔?
Well, what is it, then, Cal?
因为如果有什麽事情困扰着你,我需要知道。
Because if there's something bothering you, I need to know.
我在想...改变我的第一偏好。
I'm thinking about...changing my first preference.
对于 uni 应用程式。
For the uni applications.
但。。。
But...
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表