剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
SHOUTING Put that down.
把那个他妈的放下!喊叫声还在继续
Put that fucking down! SHOUTING CONTINUES
安吉拉!布拉沃利马72,立即撤出。
Angela! Bravo Lima 72, withdraw immediately.
您的位置是 OOB。多。
Your location is OOB. Over.
什麽?
What?
大家退后一步,拜託!
Everybody step back, please!
请留下来。你对我有意见吗?
Stay back, please. Do you have a problem with me?
史蒂夫,你是OOB。立即提款。
Stevie, you're OOB. Withdraw immediately.
多。啊,你报♥警♥了,是吗?
Over. Ahhh, you called the police, did you?
安吉拉,听我说。安吉拉!
Angela, listen to me. Angela!
喊叫声继续 后退一步!好的,安吉拉。
SHOUTING CONTINUES Step back! All right, Angela.
狗狗嘶嘶安吉拉,听我说。安吉拉!
DOG BARKS Angela, listen to me. Angela!
安吉拉!喊
Angela! SHOUTING
返回!好的,先生。只要上人行道,好吗?
Back! OK, sir. Just get on the pavement, all right?
你 他妈 想要什麽?安吉拉,是格蕾丝。
What do you fucking want? Angela, it's Grace.
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能...这是今天早些时候的格蕾丝,亲爱的。
Can you fucking... It's Grace from earlier today, sweetheart.
你能把刀放下吗,好吗?
Can you put the knives down, OK?
把刀放下就行了。
Just put the knives down.
安吉拉。。。恩典。
Angela... Grace.
..把刀放下。滚开!安吉拉,请。
..put the knives down. Fuck off! Angela, please.
恩典。停车。是的,靠边停车!这是今天早些时候的格蕾丝。
Grace. Pull over. Yeah, pull over! It's Grace from earlier today.
安吉拉!恩典。
Angela! Grace.
哦,你在保护你的小女员警,是 吗?
Oh, you're protecting your wee policewoman, are ya?
是的,让她上车。
Yeah, get her into the car there.
我需要你把刀放下。别他妈告诉我该怎麽做!
I need you to put the knives down. Don't fucking tell me what to do!
把她带回去见员警。是的,继续!格蕾丝,现在就去。
Take her back with you to the cops. Yeah, go on! Grace, go now.
我们走吧。我们出界了。
Let's go. We're out of bounds.
这是OOB。这是一个可信的迫在眉睫的威胁。
It's OOB. It's a credible imminent threat.
我们需要走了。现在。我们走吧。加油。不。我不走。
We need to go. Now. Let's go. Come on. No. I'm not leaving.
不,这是真的!
No, it is real!
格蕾丝,这不是真的。这是假的。这是一个设置。
Grace, this isn't real. It's fake. It's a set-up.
她这样做是为了引诱我们。我们现在需要走!
She's doing this to lure us in. We need to go now!
我们走吧。什麽?加油。
Let's go. What? Come on.
我们在一起生活了多久?年!
How long have we lived beside each other? Years!
我们彼此并肩生活多年!
Years we have lived beside each other!
不。你打电♥话♥给他们。不,这是真的。你打电♥话♥给他们
No. You called them. No, it's real. You call them
你说我给这个庄园带来了麻烦?格蕾丝,这不是真的。
and you say that I bring problems to this estate? Grace, this isn't real.
这是一个他妈的设置。看,我们需要走了。
It's a fucking set-up. Look, we need to go.
现在!史蒂夫,这是真的。还行?
Now! Stevie, it is real. OK?
恩典。咕......喊叫声还在继续
Grace. Gr... SHOUTING CONTINUES
安吉拉。。。安吉拉,亲爱的,你需要听我说。
Angela... Angela, sweetheart, you need to listen to me.
他妈的!
Fuck!
制 服制♥服♥,72。多。这是消极的。
Uniform Uniform, 72. Over. That is a negative.
您将不得不覆盖 OOB
You're going to have to override the OOB
并给我们一些备份。多。
and get us some backup. Over.
努力吧,史蒂夫。
Working on it, Stevie.
看,我和你在一起。今天早上我和你在一起。
Look, I was with you. I was with you this morning.
我们坐在你的厨房♥裡。退!
We were sitting in your kitchen. Step back!
我不是威胁。我向你保证。我不是威胁。
I am not a threat. I promise you. I am not a threat.
他呼吸沉重 回去!
HE BREATHES HEAVILY Get back!
旁观者喋喋不休
ONLOOKERS CHATTER
他妈的累了!是时候听我说了。
Fucking tired of it! It is time you listened to me.
安吉拉,你需要把刀放下。
Angela, you need to put the knife down.
狗吠,史蒂夫歎息
DOG BARKS, STEVIE SIGHS
滚回去!谁叫她的?
Fuck off back! Who called her?
外。现在。再告诉他们一遍。
Out. Now. Tell them again.
他们现在不能离开。这是第二条,
They can't leave now. It's Article Two,
生命权。他们需要备份。
Right To Life. They need backup.
这是OOB。
It's OOB.
我们不能让他们一个人呆在那裡。
We can't just leave them there alone.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
去找他们。
Go get them.
呃,我需要完成这个。
Er, I need to finish this.
好的,呃,是的。罗宾逊警官,你留在这裡。
OK. Er, yeah. Constable Robinson, you stay here.
不,我们需要我们能得到的每一个司机,这意味着你也一样。
No, we need every driver we can get, and that means you too.
是的。
Yeah.
他妈的去!
Fucking go!
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
他妈的缘故!
Fuck's sake!
多个欧普格列佛名词。
Multiple Op Gulliver nominals.
整个麦金太尔帮人都出现了。多。
The entire McIntyre gang just showed up. Over.
备份在途中。
Backup on the way.
玻璃砸碎,欢呼
GLASS SMASHES, CHEERING
嘲笑
JEERING
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
名牌。
Name badge.
史蒂夫,通过广播:詹姆斯麦金太尔,莫,儿子,都在这裡。
STEVIE, OVER RADIO: James McIntyre, Mo, the son, both here.
狗屎。你没事吧?
Shit. You OK with this?
是的。是的,没关係。
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
去他妈的。
Fuck 'em.
我有一个儿子。
I have a son.
我有一个儿子,他和戈迪同龄。
I have a son and he is the same age as Gordy.
你不知道这裡是什麽样子的!
You don't know what it's fucking like around here!
我答应你,我会帮你的。我向你保证我会帮忙的。胡说八道!
I promise you I'll help you. I promise you I will help. Bullshit!
你♥他♥妈♥帮不了我。
You can't fucking help me.
不是...叫他退后!
It's not... Tell him to back off!
好的,好的。好了,退后吧。
OK. All right. OK, just back off.
我退后了。史蒂夫,我向你保证。只是退后。
I'm backing off. Stevie, I promise you. Just back off.
听着,这不是胡说八道,我向你保证。
Listen, it's not bullshit, I promise you.
我可以帮你。
I can help you.
发生了什麽事?告诉我就行了。他们把他从我身边带走。
What's happened? Just tell me. They're taking him away from me.
他们要把他带走?谁?谁带走了他?
They're taking him away? Who? Who's taking him?
谁带走了他?
Who's taking him?
什麽?
What?
你帮不了我!没有人能説明我!
You can't help me! No-one can help me!
你不明白!他们都他妈的在一起,
You don't understand! They're all fucking together,
我无能为力!
and there's that nothing I can do!
你是木乃伊,好吗?
You are a mummy, OK?
嘲笑
JEERING
滚开他妈的离开这裡!
Get the fuck out of here!
不,坚持住。
No, hold on.
海伦,这是我的工作。
Helen, it's my job.
我能做到。
I can do this.
围观者大喊大叫
ONLOOKERS SHOUT
嘟嘟响
BEEP
我得请你退后一步。
I'm going to have to ask you to step back.
听我说,好吗?听我说。我有一个儿子,好吗?
Listen to me, OK? Listen to me. I have a son, OK?
回来更多,是吗?
Back for more, are you?
你看,你一定是喜欢粗糙的类型。
See, you must be the type that likes it rough.
那天有人被枪杀了。笑声
Somebody's getting shot the day. LAUGHTER
吐痰,人群喧嚣
SPITTING, CROWD CLAMOUR
这就是你能做的吗?
Is that all you can do?
朝我脸上吐口水?
Spit in my face?
你好!
Oi!
咕噜咕噜,人群喃喃自语
GRUNT, CROWD MURMURS
只要把它们放在地上,跟着我。
Just put them on the ground and follow me.
您可以。
You can.
我们只是把它们放在地板上。
We're just going to put them on the floor.
我向你保证 , 会没事的。
I promise you, it's going to be fine.
好吧?不用担心他。他只是来帮忙的。
All right? Don't worry about him. He's just here to help.
还行?
OK?
你只需要把它们放在地上。
You just need to put them on the ground.
还行?
OK?
只需将它们放在地上即可。就是这样。
Just place them on the ground. That's it.
就是这样。
That's it.
好的,就是这样。安吉拉抽泣
OK, that's it. ANGELA SOBS
我们开始吧。抽泣
There we go. SOBBING
过来这裡。
Come here.
亲吻好。
KISS OK.
格雷斯喃喃自语
GRACE MURMURS
你在干什麽?盖。
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表