剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
但是看看盘子。
But look at the plates.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
这是一个较新的盘子。
It's a newer plate.
是的,但它只注册了两年。
Yeah, but it's only registered two years.
这隻是一点点。
Which is just a wee bit off.
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
好吧。他叹了口气
All right. HE SIGHS
都是你的,哥伦布。
All yours, Columbo.
好吧,继续!
Well, go on!
还行。
OK.
你看起来很可爱。
You look lovely.
嘟嘟响
BEEP
来吧,你这狗屎。
Come on, you piece of shit.
早上好,先生。
Good morning, sir.
请问我能看看你的驾驶 执照吗?
Can I see your driving licence, please?
我忘了带钱包。
I've forgotten my wallet.
先生,请问您有另一种形式的身份证吗?
Would you have another form of ID, please, sir?
不,我没有。
No. I don't.
加油!溷蛋的东西。
Come on! Bastard thing.
女士
Ma'am,
请问我能看到你的身份证吗?
could I see your ID, please?
加油!
Come on!
妈的!
Shit!
我能请你们俩现在下车吗?
Can I ask you both to step out of the car now, please?
不。
No.
对此感到抱歉。
Sorry about that.
呃...这是他的第一次。
It's, er... It's his first time.
一起行动,好吗?
Get your act together, will you?
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
好吧,来吧!
Well, come on!
那是什麽?格裡·葛籣茨
What was that? GERRY GRUNTS
“没有找到记录。”
"No records found."
哼!
Hmph!
我以为每辆车都在系统上。
I thought every vehicle was on the system.
不是每辆车,不是。
Not every vehicle, no.
他们是卧底,儿子。
They're undercover, son.
鬼鬼祟祟的 喙。
Sneaky beakies.
鬼鬼祟祟的他妈的 喙!
Sneaky fucking beakies!
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
蓝领简由条纹
Blue Collar Jane by The Stripes
# 蓝领简住在 54
# Blue collar Jane Lives in 54
# 总是得到一个茶杯 当她敲我的门时...#
# Always got a teacup When she knocks upon my door... #
狗吠,孩子们喊叫
DOGS BARK, CHILDREN SHOUT
广播中播放温柔的音乐
GENTLE MUSIC PLAYS ON RADIO
轮到我了。
My turn.
摇滚音乐开始
ROCK MUSIC STARTS
# 你穿上了红色短裤 有了 它就没有错了
# You got your red shorts on With that there's nothing wrong
# 我想我再给自己喝一杯...#
# Think I'll get myself another drink... #
什麽?无。无。# 穿着内衣跳舞 看起来太好看了,只是不公平
What? Nothing. Nothing. # Dancing in your underwear Looks so good it's just not fair
# 漂亮女孩不会做那种事情
# Pretty girls don't do that sort of thing
# 这裡越来越热了 它消除了我啤酒的寒意
# It's getting hot in here It's took the chill off my beer
# 很酷的啪啪 #
# Cool do-o-o-own... #
# 我喜欢你移♥动♥摇晃臀部的方式...#
# I like the way you move Shaking hips... #
继续。
Go on.
烙饼?
Flapjack?
蜂蜜和燕麦片。
Honey and oatmeal.
人们认为这些很容易製作。
People think these are easy to make.
这是一致性,是事情。你需要把
It's the consistency, is the thing. You need to put
适量的蜂蜜,这样他们就不会...
the right amount of honey so that they don't...
不。不,谢谢。
Nah. No, thanks.
四个星期,你没有吃过我给你做的东西。
Four weeks, you haven't eaten a thing I've made you.
我有这些。
I've got these.
#你今天做了头发 这样看起来很好... #嗯!
# You've got your hair done today Looking good in that way... # Mm!
# 只有你能做到
# That only you can pull off
# 我们去开车吧... # 你在做什麽?
# Let's go for a drive... # What are you doing?
你不想在这裡戴着你的名牌。
You don't want to be wearing your name badge around here.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
封面在这裡。音乐停止
Cover's here. MUSIC STOPS
快点,好吗?
Make this quick, will you?
仔细地?十分钟,进进出出。
In and out? Ten minutes, in and out.
一切都好,伙计?
Everything OK, mate?
我们和鬼鬼祟祟的人发生了磨合。
We had a run-in with the sneakies.
C4?不,他们是英国人。
C4? Nah, they were English.
我在想Det,也许是Box。无论哪种方式...
I'm thinking Det, maybe Box. Either way...
好的,我们会儘快完成。
All right, we'll make this quick.
# 就像闪电一样
# Just like the lightning
# 永远不会发生两次...#
# That never strikes twice... #
# 宝贝,如果我不跳上船
# Baby, if I don't jump aboard
# 这列火车不见了
# This train is gone
狗吠,汽车警报哀嚎
DOG BARKS, CAR ALARM WAILS
喇叭鸣笛,警报继续
HORN HONKS, ALARMS CONTINUE
旁观者喃喃自语
ONLOOKERS MUTTER
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
别搞砸了。
Don't fuck this up.
你好。他死了,不是吗?
Hello. He's dead, isn't he?
不,安吉拉。如果他死了,我会戴上帽子。
No, Angela. If he was dead, I'd have my hat on.
然后呢?然后呢?
Then what? What, then?
我们可以进来吗?
Can we come in?
谢谢。
Thanks.
你是一个勇敢的小剥皮者,不是吗?
You're a brave wee peeler, aren't you?
滚开。
Fuck off.
麦克尔太太,戈迪出了车祸,
Mrs Mackle, Gordy's been in a car accident,
但他没有受伤。
but he's not injured.
身体上,他很好。
Physically, he's fine.
然而,他驾驶的车...他偷的。
However, the car he was driving... Which he stole.
你知道詹姆斯·麦金太尔吗?
Do you know James McIntyre?
你为什麽要问我这个?
Why are you asking me that?
好吧,我只是...我只是问你是否认识他。
Well, I'm just... I'm just asking if you know him.
每个人都知道詹姆斯·麦金太尔是谁。
Everybody knows who James McIntyre is.
好,嗯...格雷斯吸气
OK. Well... GRACE INHALES
..他开的车,是詹姆斯·麦金太尔的。
..the car that he was driving, it was James McIntyre's.
他在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和 有组织犯罪 观察名单上。
He's on the terrorism and organised crime watchlist.
麦克尔太太,你知道我在对你说什麽吗?
Mrs Mackle, do you know what I'm saying to you?
戈迪现在可能受到一个极其危险的人的威胁。
Gordy could now be under threat from an extremely dangerous man.
窗外大喊大叫
SHOUTING OUTSIDE WINDOW
安吉拉?
Angela?
安吉拉,你有什麽想告诉我们的吗?
Angela, is there something you want to tell us?
不。
No.
不。
No.
人群喃喃自语,滚开!
CROWD MURMUR And fuck away off!
该死的削皮器!
Fucking peelers!
他们欢呼
THEY CHEER
去他妈的。没人要你在这裡,你...
Get to fuck. Nobody wants you here, you fu...
好,嗯...
OK. Well...
..如果您发现任何可疑情况
..if you notice anything suspicious
或者如果你和戈迪需要任何説明,你打电♥话♥给我。
or if you and Gordy need any help, you call me.
外面的喊叫声还在继续
SHOUTING CONTINUES OUTSIDE
“救命”?
"Help"?
是的,説明。
Yeah, help.
只。。。给我打电♥话♥。
Just...call me.
史蒂夫清了清嗓子
STEVIE CLEARS HIS THROAT
对,好的。
Right, OK.
那我就走了。
I'll be off, then.
等!
Wait!
只是因为你在这裡,嗯...
Just cos you're here, um...
..你知道一个叫宫殿的地方吗?
..do you know a place called the Palace?
高地附近的宫殿?怎麽样?
The Palace near The Heights? What about it?
戈迪最近在那裡度过了很多时间。和?
Gordy's just spending an awful lot of time there recently. And?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道。I... 我不知道。
I don't know. I...I don't know.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表