剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
“在你承诺之前,总是先看看。”
"Always look before you commit."
打个响?
Take a beat?
门后喊叫
SHOUTING BEHIND DOOR
嘿,巴尼,是我。希亚,格裡。
Hey, Barney, it's me. Hiya, Gerry.
你还认识加尔达特别支部的那个傢伙吗?
Do you still know that fella from Garda Special Branch?
我愿意,是的。赞成。好。
I do, yeah. Aye. Good.
你能为我跑一些南方板块吗?
Could you run some southern plates for me?
可以做,格裡。好人。
Can do, Gerry. Good man.
马桶冲水
TOILET FLUSHES
你真的认为你的男人是认真的吗?
You really think your man meant it?
谁?
Who?
约瑟夫。
Joseph.
这之后一切都结束了?
That it's all over after this?
听起来是这样。
Sounded that way.
好吧,那现在呢?
Well, so now what?
我不知道。好吧,你存了足够的钱。
I don't know. Well, you've enough money saved.
你可以一劳永逸地离开这裡。
You could get out of here once and for all.
在西班牙的地方。
Place in Spain.
也许你可以买♥♥一个小酒吧。
Maybe you could buy a wee bar.
整天坐在裡面,被骗了。
Sit in it all day, get blootered.
那就太好了。她轻笑
That'd be nice. SHE CHUCKLES
反正你很快就会厌倦我。
You'd get sick of me soon enough anyway.
此外。。。
Besides...
..如果我把小伙子一个人留在这裡,
..if I leave the lad here on his own,
他将在六个月内死去。
he'll be dead in six months.
你知道他为什麽这样做,不是吗?
You know why he did it, don't you?
因为他是个鬼鬼祟祟的小屁孩。
Because he's a sneaky wee shite.
因为他想像你一样。
Cos he wants to be like you.
枪声
GUN CLICKS
什麽?认真地?
What? Seriously?
你要检查每把枪?
You're going to check every gun?
永远不能太小心,小伙子们。
Can never be too careful, lads.
一百大会给你三个小丑买♥♥很多机票。
Hundred large would buy you three jokers a lot of plane tickets.
下一个网站结束。你走吧。
Next site over. Off you go.
这是一个失败。
That's a fail.
另外两个人咬着灰尘。
Another two bite the dust.
下一个!
Next!
背景中的电视
TV IN BACKGROUND
帮帮我!
Help me!
帮帮我。我在流血。
Help me. I'm bleeding.
打个响。
Take a beat.
她嗅到他在那裡。
SHE SNIFFS He's in there.
他在卧室里。
He's in the bedroom.
他有一把刀!你必须阻止他。
He has a knife! You have to stop him.
站起来。
Stand up.
站起来!
Stand up!
你为什麽这样坐着?现在站起来。
Why are you sitting like that? Stand up now.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什麽?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我流血了!
I'm bleeding!
站起来。双手举过头顶。转身。
Stand up. Hands above your head. Turn around.
举起手来!
Hands up!
解除嫌疑人的武装。
Disarming suspect.
检查相邻的房♥间。
Checking adjacent room.
相邻的房♥间安全。
Adjacent room secure.
我们到底在做什麽?
What the hell are we doing?
追逐预感。
Chasing a hunch.
宫殿。那是OOB!
Palace. That's OOB!
我们不能进入 OOB 位置!你会让我们俩都受到纪律处分。
We can't go into an OOB location! You'll get us both disciplined.
哦,别担心。
Oh, don't worry.
您可以按照规定留在车内。
You can stay in the car, as per.
你知道我妈妈怎麽说你吗?
Do you know what my mum said about you?
她说你不是一个团队合作者,也永远不会。
She said you weren't a team player, and never would be.
她说你是个累赘。
She said you were a liability.
男人痛苦地喊叫
MAN SHOUTING IN PAIN
听。
Listen.
呻♥吟♥
GROANING
呻♥吟♥继续
GROANING CONTINUES
雄。
Male.
脸朝下,半昏迷。
Face down, semi-conscious.
男人呻♥吟♥
MAN GROANING
呻♥吟♥
GROANING
好吧,让我们给他急救。
OK, let's give him first aid.
趴在地上!
Get on the floor!
把你的胳膊给我!
Give me your arm!
抱住他。抱住他!
Hold him. Hold him!
是的,好的!
Yeah, OK!
好,好!非常好!非常好。
OK, OK! Very good! Very good.
就是这样。好吧。
That's it. All right.
干得好,伙计们。下一个!
Well done, guys. Next!
枪声
GUN CLICKS
永远不能太小心。
Can never be too careful.
右。
Right.
我会从这裡走。
I'll walk from here.
你可以,呃...注意汽车。
You can, er...mind the car.
你至少能告诉我你在做什麽吗?
Can you at least tell me what you're doing?
还行。这是交易。
OK. Here's the deal.
那些都柏林-雷格车号♥?
Those Dublin-reg car numbers?
它们都归都柏林北部内城区的一家车♥库♥所有。
They're all owned by a garage in north inner-city Dublin.
所以?车♥库♥是正面
So? The garage is a front
为一个叫做金利一家的犯罪团伙。
for a criminal gang called the Ginleys.
遍佈欧洲的毒品业务,
Drug operations all over Europe,
没有人在北方看到过他们 - 直到现在。
and nobody's seen them up here in the north - until now.
这和我们有什麽关係?
What's that got to do with us?
留给别人处理。
Leave that to others to deal with.
在过去的30年裡,人们一直在对我说,
People have been saying that to me for the last 30 years,
老实说,
and to be honest with you,
我有点受够了。
I'm getting a wee bit fed up with it.
如果你愿意,你可以坐在那裡。
You sit there if you want.
但要保持你的智慧。
But keep your wits about you.
敏锐的眼睛可以挽救生命。
Sharp eyes save lives.
狗屎。
Shit.
基洛 1.没有动静。他们还在裡面。
Kilo 1. No movement. They're still inside.
外部有两个了望台。多。
Two lookouts on the exterior. Over.
收到,基洛 1。
Received, Kilo 1.
狗吠
DOG BARKING
呼吸沉重
BREATHES HEAVILY
妈的!
Shit!
他妈的。
Fuck.
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
狗吠
DOG BARKING
狗吠
DOG BARKING
你留在这裡。还行?
You stay here. OK?
你留下来。
You stay.
百叶窗嘎嘎作响
SHUTTERS RATTLING
基洛 1.我们有视觉
Kilo 1. We have visual
在一号♥车辆离开车♥库♥。
on vehicle one exiting the garage.
多。罗杰那个,基洛1。
Over. Roger that, Kilo 1.
基洛 1.视觉重新建立。
Kilo 1. Visual re-established.
多。收到,基洛 1。
Over. Received, Kilo 1.
袖手旁观。
Stand by.
每当你想挺身而出时,莫...
Whenever it is you feel like stepping up, Mo...
赞成。
Aye.
好吧,我们下次可以再谈。
Well, we can talk about that next time.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会的。右。
We will. Right.
让我们他妈的回到文明。
Let's get the fuck back to civilisation.
基洛 1.查理 1 距离行动装置 30 秒。多。
Kilo 1. Charlie 1 is 30 seconds from mobile. Over.
收到,基洛 1。袖手旁观。
Received, Kilo 1. Stand by.
他呼吸急促
HE BREATHES QUICKLY
好吗,小伙子们?
All right, lads?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表