剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
保持良好?
Keeping well?
是的,是的,很好。
Yeah, er, fine.
听着,伙计,我很抱歉那天晚上的事。
Listen, mate, I'm sorry about the other night.
发生了什麽,它不应该得到那个...她在厨房♥裡。
What happened, it should never have got that... She's in the kitchen.
好吧。不用担心。
All right. No worries.
很高兴见到你。嗯。
Good to see you. Mm-hm.
玩家呼叫
PLAYERS CALL
奉上帝的名,你去过哪裡?
Where in the name of God have you been?
姑娘们,他...
Girls, er...
..有件事我必须告诉你。
..there's something I have to tell yous.
呃......
Erm...
..我实际上并不在贝尔法斯特的一家保险公♥司♥工作。
..I don't actually work in an insurance company in Belfast.
我是一名员警。
I'm a police officer.
当然,我们知道这一点。
Sure, we know that.
都笑什麽?
ALL LAUGH What?
你以为你能在这裡保守这样的秘密吗?
You think you can keep a secret like that round here?
果然把你的制♥服♥挂在外面晾乾!
Sure your ma hangs your uniform out to dry!
但是你什麽都没说?有什麽好说的,爱?
But yous didn't say anything? What's there to say, love?
你以什麽为生不关我们的事。
It's none of our business what you do for a living.
只要你在比赛日清醒地出现,
As long as you show up on match day sober,
这就是我所担心的。没错。
that's all I'm worried about. That's right.
我不能再玩了。
I can't play any more.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
对我有威胁。
There's a threat against me.
呃,有人想杀我。
Er, somebody wants to kill me.
我不能再呆在这裡了。这不安全。
I can't stay here any more. It's not safe.
胡说八道。
Bullshit.
没有比这裡更安全的地方了。
There's no safer place for you than here.
我们不会让任何事情发生在你身上,对吧,姑娘们?
We won't let anything happen to you, will we, girls?
不!
No!
我得走了。就像,我无能为力。
I have to go. Like, there's nothing else I can do.
我们会为你照顾布丽迪。
We'll look after Bridie for you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢,女孩们。
Thanks, girls.
画一个圆圈。
Deanaigi ciorcal.
愿小屋与你同在。
Go n-eiri an bothar leat.
愿风狂欢。
Go raibh an ghaoth go brach ag do chul.
当你进入房♥间时,你发现了什麽?
And what did you find when you entered the room?
警官?
Constable?
伤亡。
The casualty.
他没有反应。
He was unresponsive.
我检查了他的呼吸道,很明显。
I checked his airways, and it was clear.
然后我检查了他的呼吸,然后...
Then I checked his breathing, and...
而他不是。
And he wasn't.
他没有呼吸。
He wasn't breathing.
你做了什麽?
And what did you do?
我愣住了。人们喃喃自语
I froze. PEOPLE MURMUR
你愣住了?持续多久?
You froze? For how long?
也许几秒钟。
Maybe a few seconds.
也许再长一点。
Maybe a little bit longer.
然后,我的搭档格裡对我大喊,
And then, my partner, Gerry, he shouted at me,
你知道,把我从中震撼出来,然后,我开始心肺复甦术。
you know, shook me out of it, and then, I started CPR.
还有你的搭档,警员杰拉德·克里夫,
And your partner, Constable Gerard Cliff,
他根本没有身体上説明你?
he didn't physically help you at all?
呵呵,他不能。为什麽不呢?
He-He couldn't. Why not?
因为他正忙于处理自己的伤患。
Because he was busy working with his own casualty.
警员,这是第一次发生这种特殊事件吗
Constable, is this particular incident the first time
您是否在培训教室外进行了心肺复甦术?
you had performed CPR outside of the training classroom?
是的。
Yes.
你相信你尽了最大的努力吗?
And do you believe you performed it to the best of your ability?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你不知道?好吧,我没有救他,是吗?
You don't know? Well, I didn't save him, did I?
我的意思是,格裡的伤亡...
I mean, Gerry's casualty's...
格裡的伤患还活着,而我的...
Gerry's casualty's still alive, and mine...
我的不是。
Mine isn't.
我想了很多。
I think about that a lot.
我一直在想这个问题。
I think about it all the time.
看在上帝的份上,儿子。
For God's sake, son.
这是一个验尸官法庭,而不是一个认罪箱。
It's a Coroner's Court, not a confession box.
我只是说了实话,格裡。
I just told the truth, Gerry.
真♥相♥?!
The truth?!
汤米,有真♥相♥,然后有真♥相♥。
Tommy, there's the truth, then there's the truth.
哦,我们开始了。
Oh, here we go.
福斯特警员。
Constable Foster.
谢谢。
Thank you.
什麽?谢谢。
What? Thank you.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
基♥督♥的夜晚。
Christ the night.
我需要一个酿苏打水。
I need a stuffed soda.
加油。
Come on.
他呼气
HE EXHALES
我怎麽没看到他正在经历什麽?
How I did not see what he was going through?
我的意思是,我知道...我知道这个地方会更难
I mean, I knew... I knew this place would be harder
对于一个溷血孩子来说,但我不认为我会...
for a mixed-race kid, but I didn't think I'd...
好吧,我没有,是吗?我搞砸了。
Well, I didn't, did I? I messed up.
你没有搞砸,格蕾丝。那是一堆废话。
You didn't mess up, Grace. That's a load of nonsense.
不,史蒂夫,它比这更複杂。
No, Stevie, it's more complicated than that.
你知道,留在贝尔法斯特是我的决定。
You know, it was my decision to stay in Belfast.
我决定换工作,因为我想...
And it was my decision to change my job, because I wanted...
我应该只是他的妈妈。
I should've just been his mum.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
所以,你为什麽不回去...
So, why didn't you go back to...
..呃,你怎麽称呼它?
..er, what do you call it?
中部地区。哦,中部地区!
The Midlands. Oh, the Midlands!
中部地区。
The Midlands.
好吧,我想我爱上了这个地方。
Well, I suppose I fell in love with this place.
贝尔法斯特?是的。
Belfast? Yeah.
他歎息你是个怪人。
HE SIGHS You're a weirdo.
我是怪人?是的。
I'm a weirdo? Yeah.
我是怪人?
I'M a weirdo?
你呢?那我呢?
What about you? What about me?
你知道你的绰号♥是“神秘人”。
You know your nickname is "the Mystery Man".
你从不和团队一起喝酒。没有社交媒体。
You never go for a drink with the team. No social media.
而你从来不谈论家。
And you never, ever, ever talk about home.
是的。我知道它一定有点奇怪。
Yeah. I know it must come across a little bit strange.
哦,对不起,我不应该撬...
Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't pry...
不!不,格蕾丝,不,没事。
No! No, Grace, no. It's fine.
我。。。
I...
我十年前结婚了。
I was married ten years ago.
给莎拉。
To Sarah.
呃,我们结婚大约一年。
Er, we were married about a year.
一天早上,她洗完澡出来,
One morning, she came out of the shower,
她说她发现了一个肿块。
she said she'd found a lump.
几天后,她被诊断出来,呃...
A few days later, she was diagnosed, and, er...
..它已经传播开来了。他们做不到...
..it had already spread. They couldn't do...
他们无能为力。所以。。。
There was nothing they could do for her. So...
哦,上帝,对不起。
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
不,不,没事。不,对不起。我嘘......
No, no, it's fine. No, I'm sorry. I sh...
不,老实说,这很好。我很好。
No, honestly, it's fine. I'm fine.
这麽久以前。
Such a long time ago.
但是,你知道,我的意思是,我去上班,我遛狗,
But, you know, I mean, I go to work, I walk the dogs,
我去看看我的兄弟姐妹。
I go and see my brothers and sisters.
我看到我的爸爸妈妈。我的意思是,我不是隐士,就像。
I see my mum and dad. I mean, I'm not a hermit, like.
格蕾丝,你和卡尔没有什麽可担心的。
Grace, you've nothing to worry about with Cal.
他一生中会遇到各种各样的麻烦——
He's going to have all sorts of troubles in his life -
关于他的肤色,关于各种各样的事情。
about the colour of his skin, about all sorts of things.
你无法保护他免受这一切的影响。
You can't protect him from it all.
但他永远不会怀疑
But he'll never, ever doubt
你有多爱他。
how much you love him.
这才是最重要的。
And that's all that matters.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表