剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
回来工作。
Come back to work.
回来工作。
Come back to work.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
两人都笑了
BOTH LAUGH
你还没有尝过。尝尝。
You haven't tasted that. Taste it.
是的,我会品尝的。
Yeah, I will taste it.
罗宾逊警员?一句话。
Constable Robinson? A word.
锁门
LOCKS DOOR
对此我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about this.
你后悔了?
You're sorry?
你知道我现在会发生什麽吗?
Do you have any idea what's going to happen to me now?
海伦要毁了我他妈的生活。
Helen is going to ruin my fucking life.
最糟糕的巡逻,最糟糕的轮班模式,每一个蹩脚的电♥话♥。
The worst patrols, the worst shift patterns, every crappy call.
看,珍,听我说。
Look, Jen, listen to me.
请。
Please.
我爱妳。
I love you.
我想和你在一起。
I want to be with you.
我想和你一起建立生活,我想你也有同感。
I want to build a life with you, and I think you feel the same.
我要告诉阿比盖尔,然后,我们可以做这件事。
I'm going to tell Abigail, and then, we can make this work.
海伦会告诉任何人关于我们的事吗?
Will Helen tell anyone about us?
不。她说她不会,我相信她。
No. She said she wouldn't, and I believe her.
只要现在结束。但。。。珍。。。
As long as this ends now. But...Jen...
..我不希望这种情况结束。
..I don't want this to end.
还行。好吧,我们只需要考虑一下。
OK. Well, we just need to think about this.
你知道的。。。慢慢来。
You know...take it slow.
你知道,首先,我们不能在一起
You know, firstly, we can't be together
如果我们在同一个地方工作。
if we work in the same place.
如果你是我的直接上司,我们就不能谈恋爱。
If you're my direct supervisor, we can't be in a relationship.
这就是规则,对吧?
Those are the rules, right?
所以,我得去别的地方工作。
So, I'll have to go and work somewhere else.
不是...看,我们想正确地做到这一点,对吧?
It's not... Look, we want to do this properly, right?
所以,如果这要发生,
So, if this is going to happen,
你需要把我调离这裡。
you need to transfer me out of here.
我正在快速通道。我已经完成了两年。
I'm fast track. I've done my two years.
我想不回应。不♥穿♥制♥服♥。
I want out of response. Out of uniform.
我不能。。。你有没有晋升过,就像...
I can't...have you promoted just like...
想办法!
Find a way!
这对我来说很重要。
This is important to me.
给我们。
To us.
我想我可以...
I suppose I could...
我可以给你写一个参考,然后...
I could write you a reference, and then...
然后,我们可以谈论...
And then, we could talk about...
是的。
Yes.
然后我们可以谈论其他一切。
Then we can talk about everything else.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
康伦警官。你想见我吗,萨尔吉?
Constable Conlon. You wanted to see me, Sarge?
呃,这个抱怨。
Er, this complaint.
打断被捕者的鼻子。
Breaking the nose of an arrestee.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,关于这一点。的。。。
So, about that. Er...
它无处可去。
It's going nowhere.
Jen Robinson说这从未发生过。
Jen Robinson says it never happened.
他在酒吧斗殴中受伤。
He sustained his injuries in the bar brawl.
调查已停止。
Investigation discontinued.
我想你应该知道。
I thought you should know.
哦!
Ohh!
看啊。
Look at that.
绝对明宁』。
Absolutely mingin'.
你知道每天吃它实际上会杀死你。
You know eating that every single day's actually going to kill you.
我在这裡度过了一段美好的时光,时间不长。
I'm here for a good time, not a long time.
毫米!
Mm!
运营计划刚刚打电♥话♥。
Ops Planning just called.
他们把你的射击测试推迟到今天下午。
They've moved your shooting test up to this afternoon.
你能报告到1300的范围吗?
Can you report to the range for 1300?
什麽?可是...
What? But it...
两周后。他们今天就想这样做。
It's in a fortnight. They want to do it today.
什麽,有问题吗?
What, is it a problem?
当然这是一个问题。
Sure it is a problem.
他刚从验尸官法庭回来。
He's just back from the Coroner's Court.
看在上帝的份上,他在看台上。他没有状态...没事的。
He was in the stand, for God's sake. He's in no state... It's fine.
什麽?
You what?
我宁愿把它弄完并完成。
I'd rather get it over and done with.
不,不,不,不,不,等一下,现在。
No, no, no, no. No. Hold on a minute, now.
您至少需要在射击场再进行两次训练。
You need at least another two sessions at the firing range.
盖瑞。
Gerry.
我现在就想做。
I want to do it now.
还行。
OK.
我会给你找另一具尸体,直到轮班结束。
I'll find you another body until end of shift.
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
这一切?
All this?
你真的喜欢吗?
Do you actually like it?
我想是的,是的。
I think so, yeah.
我的意思是,我认为这很重要。
I mean, I think it's important.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的。伟大。
Yeah. Great.
是的,我...我想我会继续申请一个新职位。
Yeah, I...think I'll go ahead and apply for a new position.
往上爬,你知道吗?
Move up the ladder, you know?
我想我已经在前线完成了我的时间。
I think I've done my time on the front line.
安妮笑了,对。
ANNIE LAUGHS Aye, right.
当然,是的。
Of course, yeah.
是的,好吧,让我们看看你两年后的感受。
Yeah, well, let's see how you feel when you're two years in.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
我需要有人用格裡来覆盖76。
I need someone to cover 76 with Gerry.
不。她指的是我。
No. She means me.
直播已启动。
Livestream activated.
你应该盯着通行证。结束了。
You should have eyes on the pass. Over.
肯定,公斤 1.我们关注着。
Affirmative, Kilo 1. We have eyes on.
地面上一片安静。
All quiet on the ground.
没有动静,在红17没有什麽可报告的。多。
No movement, nothing to report at Red 17. Over.
罗杰那个,基洛1。多。
Roger that, Kilo 1. Over.
嘿。
Hey.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我有预约。
I've got an appointment.
谁和谁在一起?
Who with?
与医生。为什麽?你怎麽了?
With the doctor. Why? What's wrong with you?
我头疼。
I've got headaches.
也许你正在离开的路上。
Maybe you're on your way out.
终端桉例。
A terminal case.
那麽,最好继续运行。
Better run on, then.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
他妈的掐死他!门关闭
Fucking strangle him! DOOR CLOSES
蒂娜叹气什麽?!
TINA SIGHS What?!
你怎麽了?我怎麽了?
What happened to you? What happened to me?
你整天走来走去,每天都在皱眉。
You walk around all day, every day, with a scowl on your face.
好多年没见你笑了。
I haven't seen you smile in years.
哦,滚蛋,滚蛋!
Oh, fuck off. Fuck off!
你喜欢搭便车吗?
Do you fancy a ride?
我做什麽?
Do I what?
你喜欢...
Do you fancy...
..搭便车?
..a ride?
看在旧时代的份上。
For old times' sake.
袖手旁观。
Stand by.
袖手旁观。
Stand by.
我需要上厕所。
I need to go to the toilet.
什麽?
What?
我需要上厕所。
I need to go to the toilet.
完成剪辑。
Finish your clip.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表