剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
来自快速通道计划。
from the fast track programme.
所以,回应警务,是吧?
So, response policing, huh?
这是你的选择?
That's your choice?
你可能会对自己造成很大的伤害。
You could be doing yourself a great disservice.
我不这麽认为,女士。
I don't think so, ma'am.
我也不这麽认为。
I don't think so either.
笔擦伤
PEN SCRAPES
上帝帮助贝尔法斯特的罪犯。
God help the criminals of Belfast.
门打开,关闭
DOOR OPENS, CLOSES
她轻笑 准备好了吗?
SHE CHUCKLES Ready?
准备。
Ready.
制♥服♥制♥服♥。有可用的呼号♥吗?
Uniform Uniform. Any call signs available?
我们在拉甘路上有一场持续的争吵。多。
We have an ongoing altercation on Lagan Way. Over.
76 回应。
76 responding.
多。
Over.
好人,汤米。对此,我表示讚赏。
Good man, Tommy. I appreciate that.
发动机启动警笛哀嚎
ENGINE STARTS SIREN WAILS
笑
CHUCKLING
自製牛肉丝酥皮糕点卷。
Home-made shredded beef puff pastry vol-au-vents.
哼?什麽?
Huh? What?
拿一个。她叹了口气
Take one. SHE SIGHS
天啊。
Oh, God.
嗯?
Mm. Hmm?
哦,上帝,这很好,很好。
Oh, God, that's good, that's good.
最后!她明白了!
Finally! She gets it!
格雷斯笑道
GRACE LAUGHS
什麽?
What?
贴上一首歌♥。
Stick a song on.
一个好的。
A good one.
爱你在一起的人 艾斯利兄弟
Love The One You're With by The Isley Brothers
调整。
Tune.
她轻笑一声!
SHE CHUCKLES Tune!
# 注意力不集中
# Concentration slips away
# 因为你的宝宝离得太远了
# Because your baby is so far away
# ..戴着拳头手套的玫瑰...#
# ..a rose in a fisted glove... #
# 老鹰和鸽子一起飞翔
# And the eagle flies with the dove
# 如果你不能和你爱的人在一起,亲爱的
# And if you can't be with the one you love, honey
# 爱和你在一起的人...#
# Love the one you're with... #
那麽,你什麽时候去?
So, when do you go?
关闭保护?嗯。
To close protection? Mm-hm.
我没有。什麽?
I don't. What?
是的,我决定再给它一年作为回应。
Yeah, I decided to give it another year in response.
但那是...那是你梦寐以求的工作。你。。。
But that's...that's your dream job. You...
嘿嘿,不去你会后悔的。
Hey, you'll regret it if you don't go.
如果我真的去了,我会后悔的。
I'll regret it if I do go.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
恩典。。。
Grace...
难道我们...?
Are we...?
在。。。我想我...
I... I think I...
我。。。
I...
布拉沃利马 72.我们在汉娜镇有一个RTC。
Bravo Lima 72. We have an RTC in Hannahstown.
你显示最接近。多。
You're showing closest. Over.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
喇叭嘟嘟
HORN TOOTS
史蒂夫,格蕾丝?你在读我吗?多。
Stevie, Grace? Are you reading me? Over.
嗯......大声而清晰地读你,巴尼。
Um...reading you loud and clear, Barney.
72.我们在路上。
72. We're on our way.
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
加电,好吗?你选了一首好歌♥一次。
Power that up, will you? You've picked a good song for once.
你是什麽意思?我总是选择一首好曲子。
What do you mean? I always pick a good tune.
是的,对。如果它跳起来,你不知道一首好曲子
Aye, right. You don't know a good tune if it jumped up
并击中你的头部。不像话!
and hit you in the head. Outrageous!
如果由你决定,我们只会一直听邦纳维尔一家。
If it was up to you, we'd just be listening to the Bonnevilles all the time.
邦纳维尔是阶级。
The Bonnevilles are class.
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
你真是个夹子!
You're such a clampit!
警笛回声
SIREN ECHOES
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表