剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
我得走了,好吗?这让我很失望。
I need to go, all right? It's putting me off.
看在上帝的份上。
For God's sake.
卸载,安全协定。
Unload, safety protocols.
你有三分钟的时间。
You have three minutes.
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
他妈的,汤米,来吧!
Fuck's sake, Tommy, come on!
加油。
Come on.
深呼吸
BREATHES DEEPLY
神。光是看着你,你就让我紧张。
God. You're making me nervous just watching you.
啊,他会很盛大的。
Ah, he'll be grand.
他会没事的,不是吗?
He'll be fine, won't he?
他当然会。
Of course he will.
他会很伟大。
He'll be grand.
你知道你需要什麽吗?
You know what you need?
我愿意,是的。
I do, yeah.
不,不是那样。一个假期。
No, not that. A holiday.
假期?是的。
A holiday? Yeah.
继续。我不知道。
Go on. I don't know.
一个漫长、温暖、阳光明媚的下午躺在小屋裡。
A long, warm, sunny afternoon lying in a cabana.
小屋!毫米。
A cabana! Mm.
喝冰镇啤酒后喝冰镇啤酒。嗯,是的。
Drinking cold beer after cold beer. Mm, yes.
听你的乡村音乐。
Listening to your country music.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
日落时分在海边享用晚餐。
Dinner by the sea as the sun sets.
喝太多了。
Way too much to drink.
然后,回到酒店...无论什麽。
And then, back to the hotel for... whatever.
无论什麽。无论什麽。
Whatever. Whatever.
哦。。。嗯。
Ohh... Mm-hm.
嗯。
Hm.
他现在应该完成了。
He should be done by now.
哦,继续。
Oh, go on.
来吧,去开始你的轮班。
Go on, go and start your shift.
准备。袖手旁观。
Ready. Stand by.
停机。
Stoppage.
哎呀,哎呀,哎呀。
Oi, oi, oi.
你没事吧?
You all right there?
你看起来有点不舒服。
You look a wee bit uncomfortable.
它们不如办公室里的座位好。
They're not as nice as the seats in the office.
哈哈。很有趣。
Ha-ha. Very funny.
我只是在乞求你。
I'm only geggin' you.
看,如果我们要一起看到其馀的转变,
Look, if we're going to see out the rest of the shift together,
我们不妨有点疯狂,是吗?
we might as well have a bit of craic, yeah?
好的,对。
OK. Right.
你选一首歌♥,然后,我选一首歌♥,是吗?
You pick a song, and then, I'll pick a song, yeah?
不。来吧,来吧,来吧,选一首歌♥!
Nah. C'mon, 'mon, 'mon, pick a song!
呃......
Erm...
..你有罗南基廷吗?
..have you got any Ronan Keating?
哦,看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
好吧。
All right.
你要求罗南·基廷。
You asked for Ronan Keating.
有过山车吗?辊。。。
Got Roller-coaster? Roller...
现在。。。实际上,我必须把它交给你,
Now...I have to hand it to you, actually,
过山车不是一首糟糕的歌♥。
Roller-coaster's not a bad song.
歌♥曲播放 这是一首好歌♥。还不错。
SONG PLAYS It is a good song. It's not bad.
不好。还不错。
It's not good. It's not bad.
# 我找到了爱情 模彷罗南: # 我找到了爱情
# I found love MIMICS RONAN: # I found love
# 不要打架...#
# Don't fight it... #
车锁啁啾声
CAR-LOCK CHIRPS
见习警员埃利斯。
Probationary Constable Ellis.
尼尔警官。
Constable Neil.
准备好再过一天在桶裡抓屎了,我明白了。
Ready for another day of catching shit in a bucket, I see.
我的水桶已经准备好了。
My bucket's at the ready.
加油。
Come on.
你想我了吗?
Did you miss me?
嗯,这很能说明问题。
Well, that would be telling.
那麽,这是肯定的。右。
That's a yes, then. Right.
还行。如果你还在这裡,
OK. If you're still here,
您已经通过了静态射击测试。
you've passed your static shooting test.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
现在我们将重複我们的PSP测试。
Now we'll repeat our PSP test.
什麽?PSP?
What? PSP?
个人安全协议和目标射击是
Personal safety protocols and target shooting are
在同一天一起拍摄。
taken together on the same day.
您需要同时通过这两项考试才能被签署为安全和称职。
You need to pass both in order to be signed off as safe and competent.
做好准备。
Prepare yourselves.
就像他们希望我们失败一样。
It's like they want us to fail.
也许他们会。
Maybe they do.
打字
TYPING
桑德拉?毫米?
Sandra? Mm?
我能说一句话吗?
Can I have a word?
确定。怎麽了?
Sure. What's up?
你认为他被种族描述吗?
Do you think he was racially profiled?
如果您这样做,您可以提出投诉。
If you do, you can make a complaint.
不。
No.
他只是想忘记它。
He just wants to forget about it.
很公平。
Fair enough.
听着,对不起,我坐在这裡,我问你所有这些问题。
Look, I'm sorry I'm sat here and I'm asking you all these questions.
只是,呃...
It's just, er...
只是,我不知道。
It's just, I don't know.
我想也许...你。。。
And I thought that maybe...you...
你...
You're...
我是唯一一个住在北爱尔兰的黑人,你知道吗?
I'm the only Black person living in Northern Ireland that you know?
不!
No!
不。
No.
嗯,是的,也许吧。是的。
Well, yeah, maybe. Yeah.
两人都笑了
BOTH LAUGH
是的。这对我来说和对卡尔不同。
Yeah. It's different for me than it is for Cal.
什麽意思?归根结底,
How do you mean? At the end of the day,
我是伦敦人,无论我身在何处。
I'm a Londoner, no matter where I am.
但这是卡尔的家。
But this is Cal's home.
如果它是你的家,如果它是你的一部分,
And if it's your home, if it's part of who you are,
如果你从来不知道它有什麽不同,
if you've never known it any different,
那麽如果你身边的人一辈子
then if the people around you all your life
看到你不属于...
see you as not belonging...
..好痛。
..that hurts.
172-Delta-1482,现在到达。
172-Delta-1482, arriving now.
第二辆车就在后面。
Second vehicle just behind.
基洛 1.我们与查理1有视觉接触。
Kilo 1. We have visual contact with Charlie 1.
视频源检查。多。
Video feed check. Over.
视觉是利马查理,基洛 1。多。
Visual is Lima Charlie, Kilo 1. Over.
基洛 1.我们有查理2的视觉效果。多。
Kilo 1. We have visual on Charlie 2. Over.
井。。。
Well...
故事?
Story?
基洛 1.他们正在进入车♥库♥。多。
Kilo 1. They're entering the garage. Over.
收到。多。
Roger that. Over.
基洛 1.视觉丢失。
Kilo 1. Visual lost.
他们在车♥库♥里。多。
They're in the garage. Over.
别的东西?不,就是这样。
Anything else? No, that's it.
所有呼号♥都已简要介绍 OOB?
And all the call signs have been briefed on the OOBs?
第十次,是的,他们都有 OOB。
For the tenth time, yes, they all have the OOBs.
今天不能有违规行为,好吗?没有。
There can be no breaches today, OK? None.
而且没有他妈的。
And no fucking around.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
我们还没有一个蓝灯呼叫所有班次。
We haven't had a blue-lights call all shift.
为什麽这麽古怪...?嘭嘭!
Why is it so qui...? Ba-ba-ba-ba!
别说了。
Don't say it.
不要说那个字。什麽词?
Don't say that word. What word?
你做这份工作多久了?两年?
How long have you been doing this job? Two years?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表