剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
“不,我是说,你到底是从哪裡来的?”
"No, I mean, where are you really from?"
“你有点贝尔法斯特口音,这太奇怪了。
"It's so weird that you have a bit of Belfast accent."
“我可以摸摸你的头髮吗?”
"Can I touch your hair?"
“我可以搜查你的包吗?”
"Can I search your bag?"
“我可以搜查你♥他♥妈♥的口袋吗?”
"Can I search your fucking pockets?"
卡尔。。。嘿,卡尔,来吧。为什麽。。。你为什麽不告诉我?
Cal... Hey, Cal, come on. Why... Why haven't you told me?
因为你不想听,妈妈。
Cos you didn't want to hear it, Mum.
你不想听。
You don't want to hear it.
对你来说,世界都是玫瑰和彩虹,帮助人们
For you, the world is all roses and rainbows and helping people out
并有所作为。而你不知道,
and making a difference. And you have no idea,
他妈的不知道穿上我的鞋子走路是什麽感觉!
no fucking idea what it's like to walk in my shoes!
你的世界不是我的世界。
Your world is not my world.
你永远不会理解我的世界。从不。
And you will never understand my world. Never.
嘿,来吧。不,卡尔,拜託了。
Hey, come on. No, Cal, please.
妈妈,求求你,我求求你,快回车上去吧。不。。。
Mum, please, I'm begging you, just go back to the car. No...
回去工作吧。请。不。。。拜託,回去工作吧。
Just go back to work. Please. No... Please, just go back to work.
右?快走。不。
Right? Just go. No.
卡尔。。。
Cal...
卡尔!
Cal!
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
线环
LINE RINGS
来自♥制♥服的布拉沃利马 76。我们接到了皇宫的电♥话♥。
Bravo Lima 76 from Uniform. We got a call from the Palace.
匿名呼叫者。说裡面有一群男人。
Anonymous caller. Said there was a group of men inside.
不完全确定罪行是什麽,
Not exactly sure what the offence is,
但她听起来很担心。多。
but she sounded worried. Over.
电♥话♥是什麽时候打的?
When was the call?
几分钟前。多。
A few minutes ago. Over.
我们会研究它。
We'll look into it.
站住,格裡。站住。
Stand down, Gerry. Stand down.
只是注意到它是OOB。这是越界的。
Just noticing it's OOB. It's out of bounds.
罗杰那个,制♥服♥。多。
Roger that, Uniform. Over.
他不是说是OOB吗?
Didn't he say it was OOB?
是的,他做到了。
Aye, he did.
都柏林板块。
Dublin plate.
我们要阻止它吗?
Are we going to stop it?
无论他们在做什麽,它都完成了。
Whatever they were doing, it's done.
下次。
Next time.
你们两个到底在哪裡?
Where the hell were you two?
不要问。
Don't ask.
拘留已获准。
Detention authorised.
请问第六号♥牢房♥。
Cell number six, please.
万事如意,瓦莱丽。
All the best, Valerie.
我希望一切顺利。
I hope it all works out all right for you.
谢谢,史蒂夫。
Thanks, Stevie.
你也是。
You too.
史蒂夫叹气我不想知道,伙计们。
STEVIE SIGHS I do not want to know, guys.
尼尔警官,如果这个桉子进入审判阶段,你的精确动作
Constable Neil, if this case goes to trial, your precise movements
与被捕者当晚
on the night in question with the arrestee
将在显微镜下。
will be under the microscope.
所以。。。如果可以,请试着向我解释
So...if you could please try to explain to me
为什麽你绕道53分钟
why you took a 53-minute detour
到错误的员警局。
to the wrong police station.
我以为他们可能有备用牢房♥。我们的已经满了。
I thought they might have a spare cell. Ours was full.
但你既没有提前打电♥话♥检查,
But you neither called ahead to check,
也没有告诉你的中士你在做什麽?
nor informed your sergeant about what you were doing?
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
是的。。。
Yeah...
..有时我可以在满月时表现得有点疯狂,你知道吗?
..sometimes I can act a little bit crazy on a full moon, you know?
埃利斯警官,我想我们都非常热衷于这一点
Constable Ellis, I think we're all very keen at this point
回到我们的家人身边。
to get back to our families.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have any children?
是的。一个男孩。
Yeah. A boy.
如果你能告诉我你为什麽没有带走被捕者
If you can tell me why you didn't take the arrestee
直接回到这裡,我们可以总结一下。
straight back here, we can wrap this up.
你的孩子多大了?
How old are your kids?
呃,九和十一。
Er, nine and 11.
还有男孩。
Also boys.
有什麽你不会为他们做的吗?
Is there anything you wouldn't do for them?
嗯,没有。
Well, no.
当然不是,什麽都没有。
Of course not. Nothing.
好吧,除非我被迫留下来,
Well, unless I'm compelled to stay,
然后我要回家,我要去看我的儿子。
then I'm going to go home and I'm going to go and see my son.
好吧,我建议您回答这个问题。
Well, I would advise you to answer the question.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道你会的。
I know you would.
模煳的聊天
INDISTINCT CHAT
萨尔吉,嗯,我需要休息一段时间。
Sarge, um, I need to take some time off.
什麽?
What?
我要求同情假。
I'm asking for compassionate leave.
为什麽?
Why?
是我儿子。我有一些家庭问题。
It's my son. I've got some family problems.
格蕾丝,我们已经如此短手了。
Grace, we're already so short-handed as it is.
我知道。但是我要请假。
I know. But I'm taking the time off.
如果你必须管教我,那麽...
And if you have to discipline me, then...
..就这样吧。
..so be it.
杰拉尔丁?
Geraldine?
总警司罗宾逊。
Chief Superintendent Robinson.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
简短的一句话。
A quick word.
您的初步调查进展如何?
How has your preliminary investigation gone?
您有我们需要的所有説明吗?
You have all the assistance from our people you need?
我有足够多的时间可以相处。
I have more than enough to be getting on with.
看,杰拉尔丁,
Look, Geraldine,
我们似乎遇到了一些程式上的小问题。
it seems that we have run into a bit of a procedural hiccup.
哦?
Oh?
是的。你看,詹森探长在这裡
Yes. You see, Inspector Johnson here
应该通知首席警司
was supposed to inform either a Chief Superintendent
或监察员调查的行政协调会
or an ACC that an Ombudsman investigation
正在我们的一个车站进行。
was under way in one of our stations.
我会形容为“他的坏”。
That I would describe as "his bad".
但同样,你应该确保
But equally, you were supposed to make sure
您在该级别上具有明确的签字
that you had definitive sign-off at that rank
在您继续之前。
before you proceeded.
可是我...
But I...
您是否寻求或寻求在这两个级别中的任何一个签署?
Did you seek or pursue sign-off at either of those ranks?
因为除非你有一张纸,
Because unless you have a piece of paper to that effect,
那看来你一直在非法记录我的军官
then it seems you've been illegally recording my officers
并可能干扰其业务过程。
and potentially interfering in the course of their business.
我会形容为“你的坏”。
And that I would describe as "your bad".
你想知道我的调查进展如何吗?
Do you want to know how my investigation is going?
我会告诉你的。
I'll tell you.
我相信我与之交谈过的每一位军官
I believe that every one of your officers that I spoke to
今天早上,他们每一个人,
this morning, every single one of them,
从她...下
from her...down,
骗我...
lied to me...
..这是刑事犯罪。
..which is a criminal offence.
我可以回到这裡
And I can come back here
用你需要的任何一张纸,再做一遍。
with whatever piece of paper you need and do this all again.
是的,你可以。我可以对你提出正式投诉
Yes, you can. And I can file a formal complaint against you
对于似乎是严重滥用程序的行为
for what appears to be an egregious abuse of process
严重阻碍了我的军官
that materially obstructed my officers
在履行职责时。
in the course of their duties.
您的来电。
Your call.
詹森探长,确保她的音讯档
Inspector Johnson, see to it that her audio files
在她离开大楼之前被删除。
are deleted before she leaves the building.
我们回家吧,好吗?
Let's go home, shall we?
晚了。
It's late.
还是早点。或两者兼而有之。
Or early. Or both.
我能问一下...
Can I just ask...
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表