剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
..如果你处在我的位置上,你会怎麽做?
..if you were in my position, what would you have done?
门打开
DOOR OPENS
詹姆斯。
James.
有什麽急事?你知道我讨厌这样的会议。
What's so urgent? You know I hate meeting like this.
嗯,到处都是眼睛。这裡很安全。
Well, there are eyes everywhere. It's safe here.
好吧,你想要什麽?
Well, what is it you want?
我的盘子裡已经够多了,不用你在我的脖子上呼吸。
I've enough on my plate without you breathing down my neck.
我明白这一点。但我想你会发现这很重要。
I understand that. But I think you'll find this is important.
这是关于莫的。
It's about Mo.
莫?
Mo?
莫正在与金利组织做一笔附带交易。
Mo is doing a side deal with the Ginley organisation.
什麽?
A what?
他正在监督一些自动步♥枪♥的转移,
He is overseeing the transfer of a number of automatic rifles,
连同弹♥药♥,一大笔钱
along with ammunition, for a large sum of money
以及一批未切割的海♥洛♥因♥。
and an extra consignment of uncut cocaine.
什麽枪?
What guns?
你决定不交出的枪
The guns that you decided not to hand over
04年退役,詹姆斯.
for decommissioning in '04, James.
转储中有 67 个。
There are 67 in the dump.
现在,莫,在安托和戈迪的説明下,
Now, Mo, along with the help of Anto and Gordy,
计划移除其中的12个以及弹♥药♥。
is planning to remove 12 of them, along with ammunition.
我他妈的要杀了他们!
I'm going to fucking kill them!
我们需要你让它发生。我们需要达成协定。
We need you to let it happen. We need the deal to go through.
我们将追踪这些武器。他们会带走我们
We're going to track those weapons. They're going to take us
直达金利行动的核心
right to the heart of the Ginley operation
在英格兰北部,甚至可能是欧洲大♥陆♥。
in northern England, possibly even continental Europe.
这裡有一个更大的奖品。
There's a bigger prize here.
奖品?
A prize?
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟我开玩笑吗?!
Are you fucking joking me?!
你说的是十几把AK-47
You're talking about a dozen AK-47s
重新进入流通,
going back into circulation,
你把他们交给一群精神病患者!
and you're handing them over to a bunch of psychopaths!
你认为他们不会使用它们吗?
And you don't think they'll use them?
人他妈的要死了!
People are going to fucking die!
这是我们必须承担的风险。不,滚蛋!
That's a risk that we have to take. No. Fuck off!
滚开!听。。。
Fuck off! Listen...
我说完了!你听到我说话了吗?我说完了!
I'm done! You hear me? I'm done!
詹姆斯,我们快到尾声了。
James, we are almost at the end here.
还行?我们快完成了。
OK? We are almost done.
是的。。。是的。。。
Yeah... Yeah...
自98年以来,你们一直在告诉我。
You people have been telling me that since '98.
我们一起经历了很多。
We've been through a lot together.
太多了。
Too much.
这笔交易完成后,我们将逐步结束Farset行动。
After this deal is done, we're winding down Operation Farset.
你的生活将再次属于你自己的生活。
Your life will be your own again.
让交易发生。
Let the deal happen.
然后你就自♥由♥了。
Then you'll be free.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表