剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
请退后。他被枪杀了!
Stand back, please. He's been shot!
JP少年大喊大叫
JP JUNIOR YELLS
它正在燃烧,它正在燃烧,拜託!
It's burning, it's burning, please!
恩典。
Grace.
嘿!创伤套件。
Hey! Trauma kit.
去给他止血带。
Going to tourniquet him.
还行。你叫什麽名字?
OK. What's your name?
别让我死!他叫什麽名字?
Don't let me die! What is his name?
和我一样。是太平绅士。好的,好的,日本,日本,日本。
Same as me. It's JP. All right, OK. JP, JP, JP.
你没事,你会没事的,好吗?
You are OK, you're going to be OK, all right?
JP,你会感到腿部灼热,
JP, you're going to feel a burning in your leg,
但这是一个好兆头,好吗?这是一件好事。
but that's a good sign, OK? That's a good thing.
JP大喊大叫
JP YELLS
不!
No!
JP大喊 请上救护车。
JP YELLS Get on to the ambulance, please.
获取救护车更新。
Get an ambulance update.
太平绅士呻♥吟♥
JP GROANS
制♥服♥,制♥服♥,布拉沃利马 72.
Uniform, Uniform, Bravo Lima 72.
请求救护车预计到达时间。多。
Requesting ambulance ETA. Over.
我们有救护车。现在应该随时和你在一起。多。
We have an ambulance. Should be with you any minute now. Over.
请保持一点压力,格蕾丝。
Keep a bit of pressure on that, Grace, please.
JP呜咽
JP WHIMPERS
太平绅士?
JP?
不,JP,JP,睁开你的眼睛。你。。。
No, JP, JP, open your eyes. You...
不要闭上眼睛,好吗?看看我,JP。
Don't close your eyes, OK? Look at me, JP.
JP!- 西沃恩!
JP! - Siobhan!
不!西沃恩,不!不!我想见他!
No! Siobhan, no! No! I want to see him!
回来。退后。回来!警笛哀嚎
Get back. Stay back. Get back! SIREN WAILS
我想见他!回到屋子裡!
I want to see him! Get back in the house!
我想见见他,我的孩子!他们对我的孩子做了什麽?!
I want see him, my boy! What did they do to my boy?!
他会没事的,他会得到...
He's going to be OK. He's getting...
放开我!
Get off me!
是我儿子!请!
It's my son! Please!
让我们进入这裡。加油。
Let's get in here. Come on.
JP,你能听到我说话吗?他们对他做了什麽?
JP, can you hear me? What have they done to him?
JP,你做得很好,孩子。
JP, you're doing good, kid.
呼吸困难
RAGGED BREATHING
你和他是什麽关係?
What's your relation to him?
我是他的爸爸。太平绅士...
I'm his da. JP...
继续和他说话。试着让他保持清醒,拜託。
Keep talking to him. Try and keep him awake, please.
你会没事的。保持清醒,大个子,来吧。
You're going to be OK. Stay awake, big man, come on.
放手!我想见他!
Let go! I want to see him!
他会没事的。进去吧,好吗?
He's going to be all right. Just get inside, OK?
右。的。。。看,你能告诉我发生了什麽事吗?
Right. Er... Look, can you tell me what happened?
发生了什麽事?!我儿子被枪杀了!
What happened?! My son was shot!
不,我知道,我明白...看,我明白了
No, I know, I understand... Look, I understand
这一定有多难,但你能告诉我吗...
how difficult this must be, but can you tell me...
..它是怎麽发生的?
..how it happened?
我们听到了枪声。
We heard the shots.
我丈夫跑到外面
My husband ran outside
我和年幼的孩子住在这裡。
and I stayed here with the younger kids.
还行。
OK.
你看,呃,我们接到了一些居民的电♥话♥
You see, er, we received calls from a few of the residents
晚上9点39分报告枪击事件,
reporting the shooting at 9:39pm,
五分钟后你打来电♥话♥。
and you called five minutes later.
为什麽这麽迟?
Why such a delay?
因为我儿子刚刚被枪杀了!
Because my son had just been shot!
我们有点忙,你知道吗?
We were a wee bit busy, you know?
这是预约完成的吗?
Was this done by appointment?
你知道他们会来吗?
Did you know they were coming?
我对此无话可说。
I've nothing more to say about it.
门铃
DOORBELL
脚步声接近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
你好吗,爱?
How are you, love?
你在这裡干什麽?啊,只是...
What are you doing here? Ah, just...
..以为我会打电♥话♥打个招呼。
..thought I'd call in and say hello.
你把这个地方看得很好。
You got the place looking well.
戈迪告诉我你这个月没有拿零花钱,
Gordy told me you didn't take your allowance this month,
你已经还给了它。
that you'd given it back.
我只是不想再接受它了。还行?
I just don't want to take it any more. OK?
听。。。
Listen...
..我想和你谈谈那些咆哮和呐喊
..I want to talk to you about all that roaring and shouting
你前几天在街上做。这是个坏消息,爱。
you were doing in the street the other day. It's bad news, love.
我知道事情对你来说并不容易,
I know things haven't been easy for you,
上帝知道我们都知道,
God knows we all know that,
但是把员警带到这裡来就这样...
but bringing the police around here like that...
..它没有打开。
..it's not on.
然后你从削皮机上乘电梯回家。
And then you take a lift home from a peeler.
那太危险了,爱。
That's just dangerous, love.
现在,我一直在照顾你和小伙子,
Now, I've been looking after you and the wee lad,
就像我答应罗里我会的,
like I promised Rory I would,
但即使我也有我的极限。
but even I have my limits.
现在,你再有这些垃圾了
Now, any more of this rubbish from you
我不会再照顾你们两个了。
and I won't be looking after either of you any more.
事实上。。。
In fact...
..我会做完全相反的事情。
..I'll be doing the exact opposite.
脚步声退去
FOOTSTEPS RECEDE
门打开
DOOR OPENS
穿上它。我不想在车上沾血。
Put that on. I don't want to get blood on the car.
来吧,你是一名社会工作者,你从来没有
Come on, you were a social worker, you've never
以前处理过这样的事情?是的,不,我有,但不是那样的。
dealt with stuff like this before? Yeah, no, I have, but not like that.
不是近距离的。救护车倒车蜂鸣音
Not up close. AMBULANCE REVERSING BEEPS
好吧,你会习惯的。
Well, you'll get used to it.
抓住狗屎,清空桶,重複。
Catch the shite, empty the bucket, repeat.
不。
No.
不,史蒂夫,我们可以做得更好。
No, Stevie, we can do better than that.
加油。
Come on.
他咳嗽
HE COUGHS
右?
Right?
故事,芽?是的,很好。
Story, bud? Yeah, good.
一切都很顺利。
All went OK.
到我这裡来,你,是吗?清嗓子
Come here to me, you, yeah? CLEARS THROAT
该批次中还有额外的5%。
There's an extra 5% in that batch.
所以我们上次很好,是吗?
So we're good for last time, yeah?
毫米。
Mm.
还有件事我想和你聊聊。
Something else I want to chat to you about.
发动机转速
ENGINE REVS
他咳嗽
HE COUGHS
听不见
INAUDIBLE
看,我可以和他谈谈吗?独自?
Look, can I talk to him? Alone?
好吧,当这种情况发生时,
Well, when that happens,
我通常必须向高级官员解释事情。
I usually have to explain things to a senior officer.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
还行。我去喝杯咖啡。
OK. I'll go and get a coffee.
你介意我坐吗?
Do you mind if I sit?
你好吗?
How are you doing?
他会没事的。
He'll be OK.
看,医生不会告诉你什麽
Look, what the doctors won't tell you
就是当JP醒来时,他可能会很开心。
is that when JP wakes up, he will probably be happy.
他会鬆一口气,事情并没有他想像的那麽糟糕。
He'll be relieved that it wasn't as bad as he thought.
在一两个星期内...
And in a week or two...
..他可能会安静下来。
..he might go quiet.
你的医生...可能会给他开抗抑鬱葯
Your doctor...might prescribe him antidepressants
配合止痛药,
to go with the painkillers,
但你真的需要密切关注他。
but you really need to keep an eye on him.
还行?
OK?
不过,物理治疗是最难的,因为......
It will be the physiotherapy that's the hardest, though, because...
..嗯,因为...
..well, because...
..那时他可能会意识到他...
..that's when he might realise that he...
..他可能再也不能正常走路了,或者...
..he might not walk properly again, or...
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表