剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
You two, get your call sign
至少试着表现得像员警。
and at least try to act like police officers.
康伦警员?你今天和我在一起。
Constable Conlon? You're with me today.
珍,小婊♥子♥!
Jen, the wee bitch!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONES RING
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
埃利斯警员...先生?
Constable Ellis... Sir?
我,是...
I, er...
我收到了您的电子邮件。
I got your email.
我的电子邮件?什麽电子邮件?
My email? What email?
我要离开我的办公桌,
I'm going to step away from my desk,
而且,呃,你可以来这裡阅读
and, er, you can come round here and read
您送出给我的电子邮件...点击
the email that you sent me... CLICKING
..大约30分钟前。
..approximately 30 minutes ago.
我会提醒你,我的办公室被闭路电视覆盖。
I'll remind you that my office is covered by CCTV.
不好意思。
Sorry.
不。我还没有发送这个。
No. I haven't sent this.
这不是我。
This isn't me.
请坐。
Take a seat.
不,但我还没有...拿。。。
No, but I haven't... Take...
..一个座位!
..a seat!
现在,在我看来,这裡有两种可能性。
Now, as I see it, there are two possibilities here.
试用期满四周
Either four weeks into your probation period
作为新警官
as a new police officer
从来没有和我说过话,
and without ever having spoken to me,
你约我出去约会,
you've asked me out on a date,
或。。。没有,先生。。。或。。。
or... No, sir... OR...
..您在办公桌前打开了登录名
..you left your login open at your desk
你的一位同事决定恶作剧。
and one of your colleagues has decided to play a prank.
我。。。现在,如果是后者,
Well, I... Now, if it's the latter,
我建议你每次都退出
I suggest you log out every time
你离开你的办公桌。是的。
you leave your desk. Yep.
如果是前者,那麽...
And if it's the former, well...
..我不敢告诉你,我婚姻很幸福。
..I'm afraid to inform you that I am very happily married.
嗯,先生...解僱。
Well, sir... Dismissed.
笑声和欢呼 你们厚脸皮,厚脸皮的溷蛋!
LAUGHTER AND CHEERING You cheeky, cheeky bastards!
你。。。是你吗?天呐!
You... Was it you? Oh, man!
别担心,我会让你回来的。上帝啊!
Don't worry, I'm going to get you back. Jesus Christ!
你在找科林,不是吗?
You're looking for Colin, aren't you?
他不在那裡。
He's not up there.
神秘的科林不是死去的员警。
The mysterious Colin is not a dead cop.
加油。
Come on.
刚刚走过的那个穿着红色滑雪夹克的男人。
The man in the red ski jacket that just walked past.
他有背包吗?
Did he have a backpack?
他。。。
Er...
背包。。。
Backpack...
我是司机。你是观察者。你在观察吗?
I'm the driver. You're the observer. Were you observing?
他。。。
Er...
不。
No.
什麽是格列佛名义?
What is an Op Gulliver nominal?
涉嫌参与的个人
An individual suspected of being involved
准军事活动
in paramilitary activities
以及犯罪以及与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有关的罪行。
and crime and also terrorist-related offences.
当我们停下来搜索格列佛的名义时,
When we stop and search an Op Gulliver nominal,
我们使用哪些立法权?
what legislative powers do we use?
北爱尔兰司法与安全法
The Justice and Security Act of Northern Ireland
200...7.
200...7.
为什麽?
Why?
因为你即将使用它。
Cos you're about to use it.
嘟嘟响
BEEP
左边的那个是戈迪·麦克尔。都是你的。
The one on the left is Gordy Mackle. All yours.
小心。另一个是詹姆斯·麦金太尔的儿子。
Be careful. The other one's the son of James McIntyre.
戈登?
Gordon?
戈登·麦克尔?
Gordon Mackle?
布拉沃利马74,我们在235石灰石路
Bravo Lima 74, we are at 235 Limestone Way
与格列佛的名义进行了一次拦截搜查。
engaged in a stop-and-search with an Op Gulliver nominal.
根据2007年《司法和安全法》附表2,
Under Schedule 2 of the Justice and Security Act 2007,
您已被选取中进行停止和搜索。
you have been selected for a stop-and-search.
身份证?多。
ID? Over.
莫麦金太尔。他和戈迪·麦克尔在一起。
Mo McIntyre. He's with Gordy Mackle.
您因上述搜查而被拘留。
You are detained for the purposes of said search.
您是否打算遵守此要求?
Do you intend to comply with this request?
好吧,我得请你举起手来。
OK, I'm going to have to ask you to put your hands up, please.
右。还行。
Right. OK.
放下你的手。
Put your hands down.
什麽?
What?
我说,“把你的手放下,”在你身边。
I said, "Put your hands down," by your side.
制 服制♥服♥,布拉沃利马 74。
Uniform Uniform, Bravo Lima 74.
我们现在需要备份。多。
We need that backup now. Over.
先生,我得请你退后一步,拜託。
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step back, please.
安妮!等。
Annie! Wait.
安妮·葛籣茨
ANNIE GRUNTS
留!趴下!
Stay! Stay down!
获取。。。关!
Get...off!
离开我!滚蛋!
Off me! Get the fuck off!
安妮!安妮!
Annie! Annie!
愚蠢的婊♥子♥!
Stupid bitch!
我们走吧!安妮,帮帮我!
Let's go! Annie, help me!
莫!莫!
Mo! Mo!
他妈的什麽?他大声喊道
Fuckin' what? HE CRIES OUT
他嘟囔着我眼裡他妈的是什麽?
HE GRUNTS What the fuck is in my eyes?
他大喊大叫 就在我眼裡!
HE YELPS It's in my eyes!
哦,闭嘴。
Oh, shut up.
安妮!啊!我看不见!警笛声逼近
Annie! Argh! I can't see! SIRENS APPROACHING
他呻♥吟♥闭嘴!
HE MOANS Shut up!
哎呀,我的眼睛!闭嘴。
Ow, my eyes! Just shut up.
警笛声、心跳声和喊叫声溷合在一起
SIRENS, HEARTBEAT AND SHOUTING BLEND TOGETHER
皇宫。
The Palace.
真是个狗屎洞。
What a shithole.
是的。
Yeah.
辅助途径生活。哼?
Assisted pathway living. Huh?
这是孩子们摆脱照顾的垫脚石。
It's a stepping stone for kids coming out of care.
帮助他们过渡到现实世界。
Helps them make the transition into the real world.
儘管他们中的许多人从未真正成功过。
Although a lot of them never really make it.
他们只是...从裂缝中掉下来。
They just...fall through the cracks.
跟我说说吧。
Tell me about it.
嘻嘻!
Hiya!
你 没 事吧?
You all right?
我是格蕾丝。这是史蒂夫。
I'm Grace. This is Stevie.
你介意我们进来吗?呃,我不确定...
Do you mind if we come in? Erm, I'm not sure...
我只是想快速环顾四周。
I just want to have a quick look around.
哔哔声,门嗡嗡声
BEEP, DOOR BUZZES
砰的一声关门回声
DOOR SLAM ECHOES
那麽,你在这裡住了多久了?
So, how long have you been living here, then?
呃......对不起,我...
Erm... Sorry, I've...
在。。。
Um...
对不起。我只是 要...
I'm sorry. I'm just gonna...
遥远的警笛声
DISTANT SIRENS
哦,访客书。
Oh, visitors' book.
那是。。。莎士比亚?
Is that...Shakespeare?
加油。
Come on.
康伦警员,你每次都需要打开你的随身摄像头。
Constable Conlon, you need to turn on your bodycam every time.
我太远了,无法拾取声音。
I'm too far back to pick up sound.
现在他的律师在那裡给桑德拉所有的狗屎
And now his solicitor's down there giving Sandra all the shite
的一天。看吧。
of the day. Look at it.
请看一下。他袭击了我
Just please look at it. He assaulted me
还有她。
and her.
你想要它的骨头吗?
Do you want the bones of it?
“一名员警接近我,他没有口头表达
"I was approached by a police officer who did not verbally
“提供 她的肩膀号♥码。”你?
"provide her shoulder number." Did you?
我引用了立法权。我引用了立法...
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表