剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
还行。我们现在接到了一个电♥话♥,听起来像是滑铁卢的妻子。和?
OK. We've a call from what sounds like the wife at Waterloo now. And?
她说他袭击了她。它正在进行中。
She says he attacked her. It's ongoing.
她安全吗?他能找到她吗?
Is she safe? Can he get to her?
㗢。背景中有很多喊叫声。
Not clear. There's a lot of shouting in the background.
好吧,让她保持在线,继续和她说话。
OK, keep her on the line and keep talking to her.
按下电♥话♥键盘
PRESSES PHONE KEYPAD
线环 是的?
LINE RINGS Yep?
桑德拉,我需要立即离开那裡 72。
Sandra, I need 72 out of there immediately.
我可以放开他们,海伦,
I can let them go, Helen,
但是你需要派人下来代替他们,
but you need to send someone down to replace them,
因为,目前没有进行任何处理。
because, at the moment, there's no processing being done.
后台骚动 好的,谢谢。
COMMOTION IN BACKGROUND OK, thank you.
我会预订他。回到地面上。
I'll book him in. Get back on the ground.
那麽优先事项是什麽?国内还是安妮和珍?
So what's the priority? The domestic or Annie and Jen?
国内。
Domestic.
好的,谢谢。
OK. Thanks.
你知道,你是一个非常好看的女孩。
You know, you're a very good-looking girl.
砰
THUDDING
74、我们还没有备份。留在原地。多。
74, we have no backup yet. Stay where you are. Over.
走吧。什麽?
Let's just go. What?
让我们离开他。
Let's leave him.
你听到他们说的话——他摸索了一个年轻女孩。
You heard what they said - he groped a young girl.
他是个小鬼。我们没有备份。
He's a creep. We've no backup.
我们无法♥正♥确处理这个问题。让我们离开这裡。
We can't handle this properly. Let's just get out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?他们会杀了他!
Are you out of your fucking mind? They'll kill him!
或者也许他们会杀了我们。
Or maybe they'll kill us.
这都是你的错。
This is all your fault.
你平时会到处摸索年轻女孩吗?
Do you usually go around groping young girls?
啊,世界来了?
Ah, what's the world coming to?
什麽?我说过。。。
What? I said...
砰
THUDDING
...世界将走向何方?
...what's the world coming to?
如果你不能时不时地感觉到屁♥股♥...
If you can't feel an arse now and again...
对,好的。我以性侵犯罪逮捕你。什麽?
Right, OK. I'm arresting you for sexual assault. What?
你不必说什麽,但我必须提醒你...啊!
You do not have to say anything, but I must caution you... Agh!
..如果你在被质疑时没有提到你后来在法庭上依赖的东西,
..that if you do not mention when questioned something that you later rely on in court,
它可能会损害您的防御...哎呀!
it may harm your defence... Ow!
如果你确实说了什麽,它可能会作为证据给出。
If you do say anything, it may be given in evidence.
我要出去和他们谈谈。和他们谈谈?
I'm going out to talk to them. Talk to them?
没有人来找我们,珍,对吧?没有人来。
No-one's coming for us, Jen, right? No-one is coming.
你知道,我知道。
You know it, I know it.
不管他有多厉害,
No matter how much of a fricking prick he is,
我们不能把他留在这裡。我要和他们谈谈。
we can't leave him here. I'm going to talk to them.
不,你不能只是...
No, you can't just...
我在和他们说话,珍,对吧?!砰
I'm talking to them, Jen, right?! THUDDING
请耐心等待我。我出来了。还行?
Just bear with me a second. I'm coming out. OK?
忍♥耐一下,对吧?
Just bear with me, right?
我们逮捕了这个人。干什麽?
We've arrested this man. What for?
性侵犯。还行?所以他现在要和我们一起回车站
Sexual assault. OK? So he's going to go back to the station with us now
待正式收费。
to be officially charged.
还行?
OK?
请后退。
Move back, please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你能搬回去吗?还行。
Can you move back, please? OK.
你能在车站见我们发表声明吗?
Can you meet us back at the station to give a statement?
我会儘快和你谈谈,好吗?
I'll talk to you as soon I as can, OK?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
加油。
Come on.
对不起,小伙子们。我不知道我为什麽这样做。
I'm sorry, lads. I don't know why I did that.
因为你♥他♥妈♥的丑陋,爱!
Cos you're brute fucking ugly, love!
骚动
COMMOTION
回来!
Get back!
把他妈的拿回来!回来!
Get the fuck back! Get back!
回来!回来!
Get back! Get back!
回来!我说,回来!
Get back! I said, get back!
回来吧,你们所有人!
Get back, all of you!
他笑着上车。移♥动♥。
HE LAUGHS Get into the car. Move.
安妮,上车!
Annie, get in the car!
上车。上车。移♥动♥。
Get into the car. Get into the car. Move.
呵呵,来吧!
Oh-ho, come on!
安妮,上车!
Annie, get in the car!
上车!他大喊大叫
Into the car! HE YELLS
进去!你打碎了我的鼻子!
Get in! You busted my nose!
瓶子砸碎汪汪!
BOTTLES SMASH Wanker!
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
门解锁
DOOR UNLOCKS
你好。我是埃利斯警官,这是尼尔警员。
Hi. I'm Constable Ellis and this is Constable Neil.
你是瓦莱丽吗?
Are you Valerie?
是的。
Yes.
家裡还有其他人和你在一起吗?
Is there anyone else in the house with you?
随身摄像头哔哔声
BODYCAM BEEPS
他在厨房♥裡。
He's in the kitchen.
还行。你想带我们看看吗?
OK. Do you want to show us through?
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
不是她在和我说话...他们笑着
Not that she's talking to me... THEY CHUCKLE
不过,她在和我说话。哇哇。
She's talking to me, though. Wahey.
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
告诉你什麽,我们为什麽不...?让我们到这裡来。
Tell you what, why don't we...? Let's go down here.
为什麽?我以为。。。来吧。
Why? I thought... Just come on.
你怎麽知道我们有你想要的东西?
How do you even know that we have what you're looking for?
在下面,在都柏林,
Down below, in Dublin,
我来自哪裡,他们仍然认为你是爱尔兰共和军的人,
where I'm from, they all still think yous are IRA men,
任何有这种背景的人都知道枪♥支♥埋在哪裡。
and anybody with that background knows where the guns are buried.
安托,听我说,好吗?只是他妈的听。
Anto, just listen to me, yeah? Just fucking listen.
我在这裡提议的...
What I'm proposing here...
..只是一个附带交易。
..is just a side deal.
你和我一起做...
You do this with me...
..在雷达下...
..under the radar...
..你会得到一个很大的发薪日。
..and you get a big payday.
大发薪日。
Big payday.
而且你的爸爸不需要知道。
And your da doesn't need to know.
你爹他妈的不需要知道。
Your da doesn't need to fucking know about it.
之后,我们只是回到原来的样子,
And after, we just go back to the way it was,
回到旧的安排。
back to the old arrangement.
我告诉你这个,是吗?我的小伙子们在下面
And I tell you this, yeah? My lads down below
会认为这是一种善意的姿态
would see this as a gesture of goodwill
或者讚誉或任何你想称呼它的东西。
or kudos or whatever you want to call it.
所以每当你站出来的时候,莫,
So whenever the time comes for you to step up, Mo,
无论何时,我不知道,他们都会在那裡。
whenever that is, I do not know, they'll be there.
当你说大发薪日...
When you say big payday...
..多大?
..how big?
酒吧裡传来的砰砰声音乐
THUDDING MUSIC FROM BARS
小伙子。
Lads.
小伙子。
Lads.
嘿,请问我能看到一些身份证吗?
Hey, can I see some ID, please?
我?
Me?
是的。你。
Yeah. You.
制♥服♥制♥服♥。
Uniform Uniform.
PAPA检查Cal Ellis。
PAPA check on a Cal Ellis.
出生日期 10/11/05.
DOB 10/11/05.
好的,埃利斯先生,根据附表3
OK, Mr Ellis, under Schedule 3
2007年北爱尔兰司法和安全法,
of the Justice and Security Act of Northern Ireland 2007,
您已被选取中进行停止和搜索。
you've been selected for a stop and search.
我特此拘留你,以便进行上述搜查。
I hereby detain you for the purposes of said search.
你在开玩笑吗?我什麽都没做。
Are you joking? I haven't done anything.
只要掏空你的口袋。
Just empty out your pockets.
但我什麽都没做!为什麽是他?
But I haven't done anything! Why him?
你为什麽挑剔他,而不是我?
Why are you picking on him, not on me?
因为他发现了我们,把你们俩带到了这裡。
Because he's the one that spotted us and brought you both down here.
不,他是对的。这是关于我的肤色,不是吗?
No, he's right. This is about the colour of my skin, isn't it?
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表