剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
你不要再把这扇门弄黑了。是的?
Don't you darken this door again. Yeah?
足够。
Enough.
我抓住你了。
I got you.
他抽泣着
HE SOBS
我们要逮捕他吗?
Are we arresting him?
他喃喃自语
HE MURMURS
当然,我们不会逮捕他。
Course we're not arresting him.
注意你的头脑。
Mind your head.
他只需要把头凑起来,仅此而已。
He just needs to get his head together, that's all.
街上的废品。
Scrappin' on the street.
格裡歎息
GERRY SIGHS
这不像你。
It's not like you.
你怎麽了,快乐?
What's the matter wi' you, Happy?
周年纪念日,格裡。
The anniversary, Gerry.
我不能...
And I can't...
你知道,我...
You know, I...
我需要和人们在一起,
I needed to be somewhere with people,
你知道,不是...不是靠我一个人。
you know, not...not be on my own.
我只是想...
And I just thought...
是的。如果我被捕了...
Yeah. If I got arrested...
这裡。
Here.
答应我。。。弄点蛳螬。
Promise me... Get some grub in.
进屋。低下头。
Get into the house. Get your head down.
你会度过难关的。还行?
You'll get through it. OK?
还行?毫米。
OK? Mm.
谢谢,格裡。
Thanks, Gerry.
我会在周围见到你。
I'll see you around.
再见,格裡。
See you, Gerry.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
纸沙沙作响
PAPER RUSTLES
你以上帝的名义做什麽?
What in the name of God are you doing?
我只是要记下这件事。
I'm just going to make a note of the incident.
什麽事件?我们甚至没有逮捕他。
What incident? We didn't even arrest him.
是的,我知道,但我仍然必须...
Yeah, I know, but I still have to...
儿子,不要做笔记本上的浪荡子。
Don't be a notebook wanker, son.
没有人喜欢笔记本摇摆。
Nobody likes a notebook wanker.
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
我对昨天感到非常抱歉,戈迪。
I am so sorry about yesterday, Gordy.
什麽?
What is that?
这是你的津贴。
It's your allowance.
詹姆斯叫我把它给你。
James told me to give it to you.
我。。。?
My...?
这是你父亲从该组织获得的养老金。
It's your father's pension from the organisation.
这是我们有权得到的。就拿钱吧,妈,
It's what we are entitled to. Just take the money, Ma,
像你一直做的那样。
like you always do.
你不要这样对我说话!不在这所房♥子里!
Don't you speak to me like that! Not in this house!
你是说我爹家?
You mean my da's house?
门铃响起
DOORBELL RINGS
来吧,我们遇到了一个问题。
Come on, we've got a problem.
不要告诉任何人你看到我这样做。
Don't be telling anybody you saw me doing this.
家裡有员警吗?
Any cops in the family?
不。
No.
他们做什麽,你们的乡亲们?
What do they do, your folks?
他们是女王大学的学者。
They're academics at Queen's.
所以你会成为害群之马,那你呢?
So you'd be the black sheep, then?
那你为什麽要这样做呢?
So why are you doing this?
嗯,我在大学学习犯罪学。
Well, I studied criminology at university.
我想看看相同的学术概念是否适用
I wanted to see if the same academic concepts apply
到日常警务。
to day-to-day policing.
你知道的?喜欢。。。
You know? Like...
...人类学、社会学、
...anthropological, sociological,
甚至是心理上的。
even psychological.
你知道,你能在地面上看到同样的图桉吗?
You know, can you see the same patterns on the ground
理论预测?
that the theories predict?
你在开玩笑吗?不。
You're joking? No.
76.
76.
你们在市场上投诉噪音的傢伙?
You fellows in the market for a noise complaint?
菲茨西蒙路9号♥。多。
9 Fitzsimon Road. Over.
此时此刻,巴尼,这将是最受欢迎的。
At this moment, Barney, it would be most welcome.
76 回应。多。
76 responding. Over.
我们有一个男性无行为能力,10 Cavehill View,
We have a male incapacitated, 10 Cavehill View,
躺在前花♥园♥。
lying in the front garden.
72、你出去走走了吗?多。
72, you out and about yet? Over.
布拉沃利马 72 回应。多。
Bravo Lima 72 responding. Over.
警笛哀嚎
SIRENS WAIL
砰的音乐
THUDDING MUSIC
哇,哇,哇。嘘。打一拍,儿子。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sh. Take a beat, son.
总是拍一下。
Always take a beat.
音乐吹嘘
MUSIC BLARES
你好?
Hello?
员警。
Police.
家裡有人吗?
Anybody at home?
音乐关闭
MUSIC OFF
蓝调。
Blues.
普瑞巴林。狗屎。
Pregabalin. Shit.
狗屎。
Shit.
声音。。。
Son...
儿子,醒醒。
Son, wake up.
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
加油。
Come on.
76. 我们需要一辆救护车。
76. We need an ambulance.
看起来像药物过量。
It looks like a drug overdose.
多。那是救护车
Over. That's an ambulance
到菲茨西蒙路9号♥。多。
to 9 Fitzsimon Road. Over.
检查卧室。检查卧室!
Check the bedrooms. Check the bedrooms!
格裡,还有一个。检查脉搏。
Gerry, there's another one. Check for a pulse.
无脉搏。狗屎。
No pulse. Shit.
美国广播公♥司♥。什麽?
ABC. What?
气道,呼吸,迴圈。
Airways, breathing, circulation.
你知道这一点。做吧。
You know this. Do it.
警笛哀嚎
SIREN WAILS
先生?先生,你能听到我说话吗?
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
先生?布拉沃利马 72,男性,30 多岁。
Sir? Bravo Lima 72, male, 30s.
似乎没有反应。
Appears to be unresponsive.
先生,你能听到我说话吗?去,去。去裡面看看。
Sir, can you hear me? Go, go. Go check inside.
巴尼,现在就给我们叫一辆救护车,拜託了。
Barney, get us an ambulance down here right now, please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
先生,你能听到我说话吗?
Sir, can you hear me?
他在呼吸吗,72岁?
Is he breathing, 72?
是的,他呼吸正常,但让我们快点,是吗?
Yeah, he's breathing OK but let's make it quick, yeah?
先生?
Sir?
先生?
Sir?
你好?呻♥吟♥
Hello? GROANING
你好?你能听到我说话吗?你能听到我说话吗?
Hello? Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
她呻♥吟♥
SHE GROANS
儿童之声
CHILDREN'S VOICES
儿童喋喋不休
CHILD CHATTERS
电子游戏哔哔声
ELECTRONIC GAMES BEEP
你是谁?
Who are you?
妈妈和爸爸在哪裡?
Where's Mummy and Daddy?
我们现在能出来吗?
Can we come out now?
27, 28!
27, 28!
29, 30!
29, 30!
检查脉搏。
Check pulse.
检查呼吸。警笛声方法
Check breathing. SIRENS APPROACH
还是没有。
Still nothing.
好了,一起。
OK, together.
一、二、
One, two,
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表