剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
..他只是让我有这种感觉。
..he just made me feel that way.
所以我跟着他...
So I followed him...
..通过大门。
..through the gate.
我不能。。。嗯......我真的无法解释。
I can't...um... I can't really explain it.
我只是。。。
I just...
我只是不想让他失望。
I just didn't want to disappoint him.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
西特雷普?
Sitrep?
这个城市被检查站覆盖。
The city is covered in checkpoints.
我们对所有已知位址进行监视。
We have surveillance on all known addresses.
抗逆转录病毒药物已入库
The ARVs are inbound
我们正在採取行动,以逮捕主要目标
and we are moving to apprehend primary targets
30分钟内。好。
within 30 minutes. Good.
她怎麽样,夫人?
How is she, ma'am?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我把她留在这裡。
I kept her here.
她想出去,我把她留在这裡。
She wanted out, and I kept her here.
我今天早上送她出去了。
I sent her out this morning.
她正在一个档日,我把她扶到轮值班上。
She was on a file day and I stood her up into the rota.
她是什麽样的人?
What's she like?
作为回应官员?
As a response officer?
她穿过那扇门。
She went through that gate.
女士。。。
Ma'am...
有些事情我想你应该知道。
There's something that I think you should know.
餐具咔嚓咔嚓的抽屉关闭
CUTLERY CLATTERS DRAWER CLOSES
什麽,所以一直,
What, so all this time,
你刚刚他妈的...?
you've just been a fucking...?
什麽?
A what?
他笑了 好吧,继续。
HE LAUGHS Well, go on.
继续,说出来。
Go on, say it.
什麽?
A what?
对一切?
A tout?
你♥他♥妈♥的认为这些年来我们是怎麽管理的?
How the fuck do you think we managed all these years?
整个业务。
The whole business.
不打扰。在雷达下。没有麻烦。
No bother. Under the radar. No trouble.
无。
Nothing.
战后,
After the war,
我看到像我这样的男人死在臭气熏天的平底鞋裡,
I saw men like me dying in stinking wee flats,
从他们在街上发现的烟头上滚出烟草。
rolling tobacco out of butts that they found on the street.
我对自己说,“不,我不会那样走。
And I said to myself, "Nah, I'm not going that way.
“没有人会把我和他妈的废品一起扔出去。”
"No-one's going to throw me out with the fucking scrap."
所以我做了我必须做的事情,让这项业务运作,
So I did what I had to do to make this business work,
让家庭工作!
to make the family work!
那麽我们现在该怎麽办?
So what do we do now?
现在他们会让我们永远离开。
Now they're going to get us out for good.
他们能做到吗?
And they can do that?
他们他妈的会做得很好。
They'll fucking do it all right.
移♥动♥?
Mobile?
电♥话♥砰砰砰
PHONE THUDS ON DESK KEYS CLACK
拘留已获准。单元格六。
Detention authorised. Cell six.
门嗡嗡声
DOOR BUZZES
门键盘发出哔哔声
DOOR KEYPAD BEEPS
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
之前,一隻小鸟告诉我一些不寻常的事情。
A little birdie told me something extraordinary earlier.
几乎让我想起了糟糕的旧时光。
Almost reminds me of the bad old times.
但我对自己说:“不。
But I said to myself, "No.
“不可能。”
"No way."
她嗤之以鼻我的意思是,嗯...
SHE SCOFFS I mean, um...
...军情五处的监视小组怎麽可能有眼睛
...how could an MI5 surveillance team have had eyes
在枪击一名员警时,随后逃离现场,被捕
on the shooting of a police officer, then fled the scene, been arrested
并被从拘留所中跳出来
and been sprung from custody
使用公共利益豁免凭证...
using a public interest immunity certificate...
..甚至什麽都没有打书?
..without anything even hitting the books?
好吧,这不可能是真的。
Well, it couldn't be true.
即使在最糟糕的时期,这也将是一个延伸。
That would be a stretch, even in the worst of times.
你在干什麽,琼蒂?
What have you been up to, Jonty?
门打开
DOOR OPENS
怎麽样?
How's it going?
好吧,那个渣男律师麦卡利斯特刚到,
Well, that scumbag solicitor McAllister's just arrived,
所以猜一猜。
so take a guess.
听着,你不介意和我坐在一起,对吧?
Listen, you wouldn't mind sitting in on this with me, would you?
麦克尔小子。什麽?
The Mackle kid. What?
这就是国际舞蹈委员会。
That's CID.
没事的。我可以清除它。为什麽?
It's fine. I can clear it. Why?
嗯,他认识你。这可能会有所説明。
Well, he knows you. That might help.
是的,他认识我,但他不喜欢我。
Yeah, he knows me, but he doesn't like me.
井。。。他内心深处知道...
Well...he knows deep down that...
..你是一个试图提供説明的好人。
..you're a good person trying to help.
这可能会有所作为。
It might make a difference.
还行。如果您认为这会有所説明。
OK. If you think it'll help.
对,给我两秒钟。
Right, give me two seconds.
你是一个试图提供説明的好人。可能发生的最坏情况是什麽?
You're a good person trying to help. What's the worst that could happen?
您正在快速通道计划,对吧?
You're on the fast track programme, right?
快速上阶?
Heading up the ladder quickly?
格裡在 20 多岁时是特别部门的一名 DC。
Gerry was a DC in Special Branch by the time he was in his mid-20s.
他们在恐怖组织内部管理特工。
They ran agents inside terrorist organisations.
更像是间谍而不是员警。
More like spies than cops.
当时,重要的是他们得到的情报。
Back then, all that mattered was the intel they got.
控件。
The control.
格裡无法忍♥受它。
Gerry couldn't stand over it.
他说,允许犯罪的警务
He said that policing that allowed crimes to be committed
根本不是员警。
was no policing at all.
他甚至带着具体的例子去找了他的上级。
He even went to his superiors with specific instances of it.
噗嗤。
Pfft.
大错。
Big mistake.
他们给了他一个选择——辞职...
They gave him a choice - resign...
..或者看看你作为街头警♥察♥的其馀职业生涯。
..or see out the rest of your career as a constable on the streets.
从未晋陞。
Never promoted.
永远不会原谅。
Never forgiven.
嗯。。。
Hmm...
你会怎麽做?
What would you have done?
可能离开了。
Probably left.
嗯,大多数人都会有。
Mm. Most people would have.
不是格裡。
Not Gerry.
他不想让他们认为他们已经完全击败了他。
He didn't want them to think that they'd beaten him completely.
所以。。。他回过头来回应。
So...he went back to response.
27年。
27 years.
特兰。
Thran.
你知道吗,特兰?喜欢。。。
You know, thran? Like...
..固执。。。
..stubborn...
..难。。。
..difficult...
..猪头。两人都笑了
..pig-headed. BOTH LAUGH
是的,好吧,格裡和他们来的一样。
Yeah, well, Gerry's as thran as they come.
敲门 它开着。
KNOCK ON DOOR It's open.
詹姆斯。
James.
我不敢相信你让我来这裡。
I can't believe you made me come here.
到处都有员警检查站。
There are police checkpoints everywhere.
有时你必须用老式的方式做事。
Sometimes you've got to do things the old-fashioned way.
我们要不要出去?
Are we getting out or not?
是的。我们正在提取您。但有一些条件。
Yes. We're extracting you. But there are some conditions.
哦,你有条件吗?
Oh, you have conditions?
在你的位置上?我的立场?
In your position? My position?
是的。你是那个继续做这件事的人,
Yeah. You're the one that went ahead with this thing,
即使你知道它是什麽 - 毒品的枪♥支♥。
even though you knew what it was - the guns for drugs.
无论如何,你还是继续了。
You went ahead with it anyway.
那个员警得到它的责任比我大。
You're more to blame for that cop getting it than I am.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
条件是什麽?
What are the conditions?
我们只能带你们两个,你加一个。
We can only take two of you, you plus one.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表