剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
所有的卡里克景观都是越界的。
All of Carrick View is out of bounds.
安吉拉·麦克尔是OOB。
Angela Mackle is OOB.
这是麦金太尔一家居住的所有街道。
It's all the streets where the McIntyres live.
为什麽他们会禁止我们进入?
Why would they be off limits to us?
生活中有足够多的坏事会来找你,儿子。
There's enough bad things in life that'll come looking for you, son.
你不需要去寻找他们。
You don't need to go looking for them.
安吉拉?
Angela?
湖点?
Lough Point?
那一定很好。
That must be nice up there.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
麦金太尔太太,你愿意回答几个问题吗?
Mrs McIntyre, do you feel up to answering a few questions?
今晚看你带了大蜡笔。
See you brought the big crayon tonight.
你介意吗,警员?我正在这里採访一个受害者。
Do you mind, Constable? I'm interviewing a victim here.
你是这裡的受害者,蒂娜?嗯。
You a victim here, Tina? Mm-hm.
有人在电♥话♥中提到某事,或者...
Somebody mentions something in a phone call, or...
提到他们想杀我?
Mentions they want to kill me?
您需要瞭解的大部分内容都在那裡。
Most of what you need to know is in there.
我不担心自己。是我妈妈。
I'm not worried about myself. It's my mum.
也许是时候离开家了。
Maybe it's time you left home.
詹姆斯叫我把它给你。
James told me to give it to you.
这是你父亲从该组织获得的养老金。
It's your father's pension from the organisation.
这是我们有权得到的。就拿钱吧,妈。
It's what we are entitled to. Just take the money, Ma.
你从平常的地方得到它?都柏林的小伙子们,是的。
You get it from the usual place? The Dublin lads, yeah.
我记录了下车次数和出去量。
I keep records of the drop-offs and how much goes out.
你一直在交易吗?
Have you been dealing off base?
你遇到了大♥麻♥烦,小伙计。
You are in big trouble, wee fella.
还行。
OK.
谢谢。谢谢。乾杯。
Thank you. Thanks. Cheers.
背景中的本地广播
LOCAL RADIO IN BACKGROUND
来自汽车的砰砰声音乐
THUDDING MUSIC FROM CAR
音乐吹嘘
MUSIC BLARES
怎麽样?
How's it going?
我。
Yo.
我们今晚开始了,在你的背后。
We're on for tonight, out the back of yours.
什麽时候?
What time?
只要我们在那裡。
Whenever we're there.
不好意思。吐了一点。
Sorry. Spilt a bit.
时钟滴答声
CLOCK TICKS
脚步声接近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
孩子们睡着了。
The kids are asleep.
他们在我们的房♥间里。
They're in our room.
好。
Good.
这裡。
Here.
去喝威士卡,好吗?
Get the whisky, would you?
脚步声退去
FOOTSTEPS RECEDE
眼镜叮噹声
GLASSES CLINK
脚步声接近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
拿去吧。
Take it.
该死。
Oh, shit.
你还好吧?呃,是的。是的,我很好。
You OK? Er, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是累了。
I'm just tired.
不能习惯这些迟到。
Can't get used to these lates.
是的,在你这个年纪,这并不容易。
Yeah, it can't be easy at your age.
什麽?
You what?
你这个厚颜无♥耻♥的溷蛋。
You cheeky bastard.
这很难。
It is hard.
我儿子认为我是鬼。
My son thinks I'm a ghost.
他几岁了?
What age is he?
呃,他17岁。他正在做他的A级。
Er, he's 17. He's doing his A levels.
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
..我不认为有更糟糕的时间
..I don't think there's a worse time
我可以这样做。
I could be doing this.
你小时候一定有过他。
You must have had him when you were young.
是的。
Yeah.
你有孩子吗?
You got kids?
不,没有孩子。
No, no kids.
那麽,我们...?好吗...?是的。
So, shall we...? Shall we...? Yeah.
史蒂夫打哈欠
STEVIE YAWNS
你也累了。是的。格雷斯笑道
You're tired too. Yeah. GRACE LAUGHS
真是个狗屎洞。
What a shithole.
我已经等你两个多小时了!
I've been waiting for you over two hours!
呃,华♥莱♥士♥先生?医生。
Er, Mr Wallace? Doctor.
哦。华♥莱♥士♥医生。
Oh. Doctor Wallace.
你能告诉我们发生了什麽吗?我睡着了,
Can you tell us what happened? I was asleep,
我被引擎的声音吵醒了。
and I was woken by the sound of the engine.
我跳下床,
I jumped out of bed,
然后我看到我的车被开出了我的车道,
then I saw my car being driven out of my driveway,
而不是我。
and not by me.
我还有这些。
And I still have these.
的。。。所以这是路虎揽胜50?
Er... so it's a Range Rover 50?
注册DR 007?
Registration DR 007?
不要以为它有弹射座椅,是吗?
Don't suppose it has an ejector seat, does it?
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
我不确定我是否喜欢你的态度,警员...
I'm not sure I like your attitude, Constable...
..悬崖。
..Cliff.
井。。。
Well...
..医生。。。
..Doctor...
..在这一点上,我有点像吉尼斯。
..I'm a wee bit like Guinness in that way.
获得的味道。他们笑着
Acquired taste. THEY CHUCKLE
我就去收音机。
I'll just go and radio this in.
格裡哨子
GERRY WHISTLES
敲门
KNOCKING AT DOOR
她呼吸粗重 来吧,儿子。
SHE BREATHES RAGGEDLY Come on, son.
加油。请。
Come on. Please.
等!不要忘记这些。
Wait! Don't forget these.
你会没事的,看着我。
You'll be OK. Look at me.
你会没事的。
You'll be OK.
来吧,少年。
Come on, Junior.
拜託,儿子。
Please, son.
爱你。
Love you.
我必须留在这裡。
I have to stay here.
就跟他们一起去,
Just go with them,
照他们说的做,好吗?
and do as they say, all right?
那麽,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry, Da.
我知道,儿子。
I know, son.
他妈的。
Fuck.
在地面上。
On the ground.
俯。
Face down.
儿子,你没事吧。
You're OK, son.
不,不,拜託。我不会再这样做了!
No, no, please. I won't do it again!
请!对不起!
Please! I'm sorry!
JP高级抽泣 不,拜託,不。
JP SENIOR SOBS No, please, no.
不,拜託,拜託,不要这样做。请!
No, please, please, don't do this. Please!
不,拜託,拜託,不要!
No, please, please, don't!
不,请停下来!
No, please, stop!
父母尖叫
PARENTS SCREAM
狗屎
DOG BARKS
初级!初级!
Junior! Junior!
哦,声音!
Oh, son!
西沃恩!西沃恩!他抽泣着
Siobhan! Siobhan! HE SOBS
我的小男孩!
My wee boy!
抽泣仍在继续
SOBBING CONTINUES
液体滴流
LIQUID TRICKLES
呼吸,JP!呼吸,儿子!警笛哀嚎
Breathe, JP! Breathe, son! SIRENS WAIL
他们现在就来了。
They're coming now.
上来!
Up here!
请!
Please!
JP少年呜咽和喘息
JP JUNIOR WHIMPERS AND GASPS
创伤套件。创伤套件。
Trauma kit. Trauma kit.
请帮忙!请退后,先生。
Help, please! Stand back, please, sir.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表