剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表
没有人告诉过你Q这个词吗?
Nobody ever told you about the Q word?
什麽?奎。。。?呃呃呃!
What? Qui...? Uh-uh-uh!
别说了。永远不要在轮班时使用这个词。
Don't say it. Never use that word on a shift.
你在开玩笑。这是运气不好。
You're joking. It's bad luck.
加油!我是认真的。
Come on! I'm serious.
太荒谬了。我是认真的。
That's ridiculous. I'm serious.
妈怎麽样了?
How's your mother keeping?
我们过去一起工作。
We worked together back in the day.
是的。在特别部门。
Yeah. In Special Branch.
她告诉你的?嗯。
She told you? Mm-hm.
她对我说了什麽?
What'd she say about me?
你真的想知道吗?
Do you really want to know?
嗯,最好不要。坏主意。
Mm, better not. Bad idea.
不好意思。你介意我们只是...吗?
Sorry. Do you mind if we just...?
我可以跳到这裡一分钟吗?
Can I just jump out here for a minute?
嘿,珍。
Hey, Jen.
嘿,开心。
Hey, Happy.
你在这裡做什麽?
What you doing up here?
转错了弯。
Took a wrong turn.
在回家的路上,所以...
Was on my way home, so...
有点走路吧?
It's a bit of a walk, huh?
只要在那裡等一会儿。
Just hang on there a wee sec.
你介意我们把他送回家吗?
Do you mind if we drop him home?
他没钱坐公交车。
He's no money for the bus.
眼看静悄悄的。
Seeing as it's quiet.
嘿,格裡!
Hey, Gerry!
有什麽疯狂的?
What's the craic?
你们两个认识?
You two know each other?
是的,我们愿意。
Aye, we do.
我们做到了。
We do.
对吧,小伙子?你没事吧?
Right, lad? You all right?
是的。安全带?
Yeah. Seat belt?
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那麽,呃,你们两个是怎麽认识的呢?
So, er, how do you two know each other?
她是个可爱的女孩,这个。
She's a lovely girl, this one.
她充满了惊喜。
She's full of surprises.
那麽你的总部在哪裡呢?
So where are you based, then?
德里。
Derry.
那裡是什麽样子的?
What's it like up there?
有点生气。
Bit mad.
你?贝尔法斯特。
You? Belfast.
有点生气?
Bit mad?
有点生气。
Bit mad.
好了,好了,好吗?
OK. Good to go, yeah?
好吧,听好了。
All right, listen up.
欢迎,补习班,来到最后的机会沙龙。
Welcome, remedial class, to the last chance saloon.
你将成对进入杀戮屋,
You will enter the kill houses in twos,
只用你的警棍武装。
armed only with your batons.
在每个杀戮屋内,
Inside each kill house,
你会遇到一个不同的动态情况。
you'll be met with a different dynamic situation.
这些情况将变得暴♥力♥。
These situations will turn violent.
您将根据自己保护自己的程度进行评分,
You'll be graded on how well you protect yourself,
你的伴侣,以及你能克制的程度
your partner, and the extent to which you can restrain
暴♥力♥个体通过明智但佔主导地位的人
the violent individual through the judicious but dominant
使用武力。
application of force.
我们将在摄像机上观看。
We'll be watching on the cameras.
您未通过这部分评估,
You fail this part of the assessment,
您未通过整个考试。
you fail the entire exam.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的,先生。是的,先生。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
前两个。
First two.
去。
Go.
谢谢,珍。没问题,快乐。
Thanks, Jen. No problem, Happy.
很高兴见到你。你也是。
Good to see you. You, too.
你会进来喝杯茶吗?
Will yous come in for a wee cup of tea?
哦,不,我们可能应该得到...
Och, no, we should probably get...
啊,当然。为什麽不呢?
Ah, sure. Why not?
我们无事可做。
We've nothing else to do.
确定。
Sure.
谢谢,快乐。我们很乐意。
Thanks, Happy. We'd love to.
哦,不要告诉任何人我说过这句话,
Oh, don't tell anybody I said this,
但我们可能会给你剥皮。
but we might make a peeler of you yet.
远处汽车通报器
DISTANT CAR ALARM
狗屎
DOG BARKS
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE CHIMES
你介意我,呃,把车停在这裡吗?
Do you mind if I, er, pull over here?
只。。。
Just...
..一秒钟。
..for a second.
他笑什麽?
HE CHUCKLES What?
什麽?!
What?!
他鼓是的!没问题!
HE DRUMS Yes! You got it!
史蒂夫,你明白了!哦!
Stevie, you got it! Oh!
近身保护!
Close protection!
嗷呜。嘿。
Aww. Hey.
干的好。谢谢。
Well done. Thank you.
厨房♥裡嘈杂着嘈杂的声音
CLATTERING IN KITCHEN
你喝牛奶,珍?
You take milk, Jen?
是的,一点牛奶,快乐,谢谢。
Yeah, wee bit of milk, Happy, thanks.
糖?不,谢谢。
Sugar? No, thank you.
我们开始吧。可爱。
There we go. Lovely.
夫人。谢谢。
Madame. Thank you.
盖瑞。
Gerry.
厨房♥裡嘈杂着嘈杂的声音
CLATTERING IN KITCHEN
乾杯。
Cheers.
你有没有想过也许你应该把这些拿下来?
Do you ever think maybe you should take some of this down?
哦不。
Oh, no.
你知道我,格裡——我喜欢记住事情。
You know me, Gerry - I like to remember things.
不过,有太多的记忆。
There's such a thing as too much remembering, though.
井。。。我想你是对的,格裡。
Well...I suppose you're right, Gerry.
我不能。
I can't.
我就是不能。
I just can't.
我知道。
I know.
我觉得挺好的。
I think it's nice.
你知道的?
You know?
历史。
History.
很高兴看到...南方的汽车来了,不是吗?
Good to see the...the southern cars coming up, isn't it?
嗯,是的。
Mm. Yeah.
换了日子,他们这些傢伙来到这裡。
Changed days, them fellas coming up here.
不打扰他们。哼!
Not a bother on them. Hm!
在那座宫殿里没什麽可看的,都一样。
Not much to see over at that aul' Palace, all the same.
轻笑 几乎不是旅游景点。
CHUCKLES Hardly a tourist attraction.
哪裡?皇宫。
Where? The Palace.
都柏林汽车?
Dublin cars?
在皇宫?你确定?是的。
At the Palace? You sure? Yeah.
172-D-1482.
172-D-1482.
191-D-10375.
191-D-10375.
再?
Again?
172-D-1482,
172-D-1482,
191-D-10375.
191-D-10375.
我只是要在外面打个小电♥话♥。
I'm just going to make a wee call outside.
当然,你为什麽不喝完茶?
Sure why don't yous finish your tea?
门关闭
DOOR CLOSES
门后高声嗓门
RAISED VOICES BEHIND DOOR
保持不动!双手背在身后!
Stay still! Hands behind your back!
放开我。。。!
Let me go...!
我们应该制定一个计划吗?
Should we make a plan?
计划?
A plan?
我的搭档,和我一起工作的人,
My partner, the guy I work with,
他有一句话。
he has a saying.
“打个响。
"Take a beat.
剧集 | 警之光(2023) | 导航列表