剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
I want you to be the only woman.
我要你做第二者
Wait, what are you saying?
你说什么
I... I broke it off with Mitzi.
我跟米茨分手了
It was a mistake.
跟她就是个错误
I know that.
我知道
It was just some... embarrassing midlife crisis.
我就是 在逃避中年危机
Ray, you left me with nothing.
雷 你让我一无所有
I know, the prenup.
我知道 婚前协议
But I only did that 'cause all my friends did.
可我签协议是看到朋友们都签了
But I'm not like my friends.
但我跟他们不一样
I don't want three wives.
我不想要三个老婆
Just two.
两个就够了
You might have been my second wife, but...
虽说你是我第二任妻子 但是...
you've always been my true love.
我爱的人一直是你
Please let me try to make it up to you.
这次让我补偿你吧
No prenup this time.
不签婚前协议了
It wasn't about the money, Ray.
不是钱的问题 雷
I'm at work.
我还要工作
Well, come home.
回家吧
I love you, Meredith.
我爱你 梅瑞迪丝
I never stopped loving you.
我一直爱着你
Think about it.
好好想想吧
I was trapped.
我被困住了
Didn't want to interrupt.
没想打扰你
Ray seems nice.
雷人还不错嘛
If it doesn't work out, can I tap that?
如果你俩没成 能让我听听吗
She'll like this right here.
她应该想放在这
You were right about putting the chairs next to my desk.
你说对了 我是该把椅子放写字台旁边
which I've felt 他like for a long time.
有阵子我一直觉得自己像
Yeah. You know, I wanted to talk to you about Meredith.
我想跟你谈谈梅瑞迪丝
How long has she worked here?
她在这工作多久了
About six months,
大约半年吧
minus the week she was in Cabo doing missionary work.
扣掉她去卡波传教的一周
Hmm. And how well do you know her?
你有多了解她
Well, she was an emergency hire.
当时临时缺人找到了她
We met, we laughed, I cried,
我们遇到之后笑过哭过
she came on board immediately.
我马上就聘她了
Instant connection.
我俩一见就投缘
Just... trusted the old gut.
跟着感觉走准没错
You know you can't trust your gut, Carl.
你不能跟着自己的感觉走 卡尔
You were Team Jacob.
你是雅各布粉丝团的
I've been on the library wait list for two years.
图书馆那排了两年 还是没轮到我
You got a real problem on your hands.
你眼前有更严重的问题
I know. It's these teenagers-- they never return books.
我知道 小屁孩们借了书不还
No. It's Meredith.
不 是梅瑞迪丝
Okay, your "connection"
跟你投缘的那个
may have clouded your judgment.
可能蒙蔽了你的双眼
I have the results of her students' test scores.
这是她教的学生的测验分数
Once we report these,
这要是上报了
the school board is gonna be all over you.
董事会肯定饶不了你
Oh, thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
You are not gonna believe this.
你肯定不信
Ray came back.
雷回来了
My head is spinning.
我头晕得很
I-I might have to take another missionary trip
我可能还得再去休假传教
just to... figure some of this stuff out, you know?
把事情理理清楚
Carla got the test results back.
卡拉把测验的结果给我了
We have a real problem on our hands, Ms. Davis.
现在有个严重的问题 戴维斯女士
Why are you being so formal?
你这么严肃干嘛
Your students failed.
你的学生没过
All of them.
全都没过
But I worked so hard.
可我那么努力了
I mean, I really worked.
我真的努力过了
I didn't just say I was working.
我可不只是嘴上说
Like, I really worked hard.
我真的努力了
I made flash cards, I gave inspiring speeches,
我做了小卡片 给他们做演讲
I stayed after class.
课后还留堂
I gave them my real e-mail address.
把真的邮箱地址都给他们了
You don't even have that.
你都做不到这点
I'm good at this, Carl. I am.
我很擅长教学的 卡尔 真的
The results are clear.
结果就是那样
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Carla was right.
卡拉说得对
Our connection clouded my judgment.
咱俩很投缘 却蒙蔽了我的双眼
I'm not sure Nixon is for you.
可能尼克松中学不适合你
Yeah, me neither.
我也这么觉得
Meredith... I quit.
梅瑞迪丝... 我辞职
This isn't where I belong.
我不属于这
Hi, honey. I'm home.
亲爱的 我回家了
Great, I'll buzz you in.
真棒 我给你开门禁
I missed how long it takes for me to run into your arms.
居然花了这么久才重回你的怀抱
I really can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你回来了
Let me get you some wine.
我给你拿点酒吧
Yolanda!
尤兰达
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed this beautiful fireplace
我想这漂亮的壁炉
and beautiful furniture
漂亮的家具
and beauti...
漂亮...
nice personality maid.
人超级好的女佣
Yolanda, how are you?
尤兰达 你好啊
You really belong here, you know?
你就属于这里
Yeah. It does feel like home.
是啊 真有家的感觉
Greetings, students.
同学们好
Next week we have to retake
下周 大家要重考一遍
the standardized social studies test.
标准化测验
And I'm gonna help teach you guys.
而我会帮你们考过
Where's Meredith?
梅瑞迪丝呢
We gave her to a farm
我们把她捐给农场
so she could run around and be free.
让她自♥由♥奔跑去了
Meredith's dead?
梅瑞迪丝死了吗
Hey. Where's Meredith?
梅瑞迪丝呢
I can't hold it in anymore. She quit!
我守不住了 她辞职了
I wanted my own class, but...
我想要自己的教室 可是...
I didn't want it this way.
我也不想这么得到
Wait, what?
等等 怎么回事
Well, she did move all of her stuff
她昨晚是把所有东西
out of the guesthouse last night.
都从客房♥带走了
I'll take that.
给我吧
I'm making lasagna tonight.
今晚我要做千层面
Where did she go?
她去哪了
She chose Ray.
她选择了雷
Now I'm never gonna get to tap that.
她俩的对话我是听不到了
Kim, what are you talking about?
金姆 你说什么呢
She went to go tell Ray off.
她告诉雷滚粗了
I saw them in the parking lot.
我在停车场看到他俩了
She didn't look like she was telling him off.
她那样子不像在说滚粗
I took a body language course at camp.
我在夏令营学过肢体语言的
Why would she get back together with him?
她为什么要跟他和好
I thought she was happy here.
我还以为她在这挺开心的
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh... where my tennis bitches at?
网球小婊砸们好啊
Mere.
梅梅
Did you get a job here, too?
你也在这找工作了吗
Uh, no.
没啊
W-Well, don't you have work?
你没工作吗
Or is it Saturday or Sunday or teacher work day
难不成这是周末 或是教师义务劳动
or one of your sick weeks?
还是你请病假了
From now on, every week's a sick week.
从现在开始 我每周都请病假
I'm back together with Ray.
我跟雷和好了
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表